Thoughts On Generosity, “Active Faith”, and Sexual Harassment
Troy had the privilege of being a guest on “Success Happens with Jen Charlton” on January 6th. If you missed the show on that Saturday, but would like to hear it… well, the first half of Jennifer’s show from that day was featured on the previous Faith Debate episode. The remaining half of her show is featured on this Faith Debate episode.
Jennifer’s show brings together successful leaders in the business community and public service sectors to share inspiring stories of success and failures… on the pathway to success. During engaging conversations each week, community leaders from a wide-range of industries share life lessons that they’ve learned through their challenges and the vision they hold for their future. To find out about Jennifer and her radio program, you can click here. You can learn more about Jennifer away from her radio program here.
The contributors this week are:
Troy Skinner. 930 WFMD Host/Moderator of The Faith Debate.
Jennifer Charlton. Host of “Success Happens” (Saturday’s 9am on WFMD radio). Also…
- Former Executive Director for Mission of Mercy’s MDPA program
- 2015 Brava Award winner, SmartCEO Magazine
- 2015 Circle of Excellence Award finalist, SmartCEO Magazine
- President & Past Commissioner, Frederick County Commission for Women
- Former Self-Expression & Leadership Program leader, Landmark Education Worldwide
- Miss Maryland 1985, Miss America Pageant