North West is a crazy baby name -- but it's not even close to being the most ridiculous celebrity baby name out there. Here are some that are much weirder, albeit less directional:
- Reignbeau (pr: rainbow) Rhames: The daughter of actor Ving Rhames gets to deal with this incredibly bizarre spelling of the name rainbow (not to mention that it just kind of sounds like a stripper name).
- Sage Moonblood: Sylvester Stallone gave his son this, um, unique name.
- Tu Murrow: Actor Rob Murrow from Numbers obviously thought naming his son Tu Murrow was clever, ya know like to-morrow. Yeah, not cute.
- Moxie Crimefighter: Penn, of the infamous Penn and Teller, gave his daughter this doozy of a name. Hope she sees the humor in it when she is an adult!
- Bronx Mowgli: Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's son gets the name of a NY borough and a character from the Jungle Book!
- Audio Science: The son of actress Shannyn Sossamon (A Knight's Tale) is stuck with this moniker.
- Bear Blue: Alicia Silverstone named her son something that sounds like a cartoon character.
- Pilot Inspektor: Jason Lee named his son after the song "He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's the Pilot" by indie band Granddaddy. Really?
- Blanket Jackson: This poor kid – not only was he named blanket, but he was forced to wear one over his head whenever he left the house. (Glamour)
Just Asking ... Do you know anyone who named their kid something completely bizarre?