Frederick County Work Force Service's Director Laurie Holden said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find
employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings , just go to www.frederickworks.com
Senior Systems Engineer AHLTA (262271)
The Senior Systems Engineer - AHLTA will support the DoD Electronic Health Record (HER) system Local Cache Server (LCS). He/she will be responsible for the planning, establishment, implementation and daily management and operation of the Military Healthcare System (MHS) Common Development Environment (CDE).
Project Manager / Technical Writer (Biomedical) 260820
The Project Manager/Technical Writer (Biomedical) will work closely with various Principal Investigators when composing and gathering information while publishing proposals for new clinical research studies, you will also; prepare proposal and grant applications for funding, and submitting business plans and budgets for clinical research studies, and much more.
Line Service Technician (262228)
· Prepares aircraft for flight and customer acceptance
· Services fuel and oil tanks
· Anti icing procedures
· Assist crew and passengers with luggage, transport and special requests
· Connects ground support equipment for air conditioning, heating and power
· Supplies, cleans and services galley
· Cleans and maintains lavatories
· Stands fire watch
· Provides shuttle service to airport, hotels and restaurants
· Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies
· Other duties as assigned
Production Technician I (261774)
A local Bioscience company is looking for a Production Technician:
Performance and monitoring of process steps, and upstream or downstream techniques
* Aseptic technique in upstream or downstream operations
* Perform Buffer Prep and/or Media Prep operations
* Completion of cGMP documentation according to approved procedures
* Process sampling
* Perform Steam-In-Place (SIP), Clean-In-Place (CIP), and manual cleaning and sanitization of equipment
* Preparation of standard operating procedures to support GMP production operations
* Perform and document production operations according to cGMPs
* Prepare and maintain process equipment used in production support areas including but not limited to raw material weigh and dispense areas, media and buffer prep tanks, parts washers and autoclaves.
* Perform raw material weigh and dispense operations
* Perform cleaning/sterilization operations using parts washers and autoclaves
* Provide support for general maintenance and order of all production areas
* General housekeeping of controlled area
* Other duties as assigned or identified
Certified Nursing Assistant (260682)
Frederick based senior services organization seeks CNAs to assist clients with bathing, dressing, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, and activities of daily living. Applicants must have valid CNA certificate, reliable transportation, TB Test, and high school diploma.
Service Sales Representative (262217)
The Service Sales Representative - Facility Services will provide route service to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of items from our Facility Services product line. Duties involve driving a company owned box truck to and from numerous customer stops throughout the course of the day, as well as providing clean products into and removing soiled products out of customer accounts. Service Sales Representatives are also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, by responding to customer inquiries and requests, as well as pro-active problem solving.
Sales Consultant (261347)
Full-time and part-time Sales Consultants needed to join our retail sales team in Frederick. Previous experience with sales (especially furniture sales) is a huge plus. Must have an out-going and friendly personality to succeed. Paid training is available.
Executive Director - 262279
Local business support non-profit organization is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Director. Executive Director serves as CEO of the organization, reports to the Board of Directors, and is responsible for all operational aspects of organization including facilities, staff, and day-to-day business and financial functions. The position also requires providing entrepreneurial support and advice to clients. The salary is negotiable. Executive Director is a full-time, benefited position which requires normal weekday core hours and some participation at evening/weekend events.
Construction Workers - 262280
Construction positions currently available for candidates in skilled trades and general labor. Must have some experience in construction and be physically capable of performing strenuous work in all weather conditions. Must be dependable with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Experience with concrete finishing and or masonry is a huge plus.
Security Officer - 262132
Security Officer needed provide building security for an office complex in Frederick. This position is part-time with weekend hours. Position requires 50% of work inside in varying temperatures and 50% of work outside conducting vehicle patrols and building patrols. This position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, walking, bending and some lifting. Candidates should be at least 21 years old, and have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
For information on other employment opportunities and job tips, log onto www.frederickworks.com