Critical Power, Inc. (CPI) provides expert Commercial and Residential Generator services to Central Maryland. We offer Generator Sales, Service and Rentals with most major brands supported. 24/7 Emergency Service available. We also offer Maintenance Agreements for all brands.
All generator companies are not created equal! We at CPI enjoy what we do and enjoy solving the challenges of generator installation and service. When power is taken from you without warning, our generators give it back!
Our mission is to ensure you never lose power!
Elks Lodge on ALl Staints Street Mother/Daughter Banquet postponed.
Woodsboro Evangelical Lutheran Church has canceled services.
St Peter Libertytown Elementary Religious Education is canceled.
Bush Creek Church Brethren all morning services canceled.
Church of the Brethran all services Canceled.
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 AM EST MONDAY... * PRECIPITATION TYPE...SNOW AND SLEET...THEN CHANGING OVER TO FREEZING RAIN MID AFTERNOON AND CONTINUING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING. * ACCUMULATIONS...1 TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW AND SLEET...FOLLOWED BY A QUARTER INCH OF ICE. THE HIGHEST ACCUMULATIONS OF ICE WILL BE AT ELEVATIONS BELOW 1500 FEET. * TIMING...SNOW AND SLEET WILL BEGIN SUNDAY MORNING...THEN WILL CHANGE TO FREEZING RAIN SUNDAY AFTERNOON. FREEZING RAIN WILL CONTINUE SUNDAY NIGHT...EVENTUALLY CHANGING TO RAIN LATE MONDAY MORNING. THE GREATEST ACCUMULATION OF ICE WILL TAKE PLACE ON SUNDAY NIGHT. * TEMPERATURES...LOW TO MID 20S. * WINDS...NORTH 5 TO 10 MPH. * IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS ARE PROBABLE DUE TO SLICK ROADS AND ICY CONDITIONS ESPECIALLY ALONG INTERSTATE 81 AND IN SHELTERED VALLEY LOCATIONS. DOWNED TREE BRANCHES AND LIMBS ALONG WITH POWER OUTAGES ARE LIKELY. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER STORM WARNING MEANS THAT A WINTER STORM SYSTEM WILL IMPACT THE AREA WITH SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW...SLEET...AND FREEZING RAIN. TRAVEL IS LIKELY TO BE SEVERELY IMPACTED SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.
12 Important considerations to ponder before making a generator investment:
1. Have you checked a minimum of three references on your installer?
2. Have you checked that your installer is authorized to sell units from that manufacturer?
3. When your generator needs warranty repairs, will the installing contractor be authorized to perform those repairs? Critical Power is authorized to perform warranty work on many different makes and models of generators.
4. Does your installer provide maintenance after the install is completed and do they have maintenance experience?
5. Is the generator sized properly? If not this could cause excess fuel usage if oversized or failure if the unit if it is undersized.
6. Will the installation conform to all local and national codes even if you have declined to get permits?
7. Will your installer perform the proper start up procedures and walk you thru your responsibilities during the unit operation?
8. How many generators has your installer installed in the last 5 years? Are there any customer complaints?
9. When we sell and install a unit we cover warranty shortages. Most manufactures don’t cover all costs it takes to perform warranty work.
10. Is your installer just an electrical contractor or are they a full service generator company?
11. What happens during a power outage and your generator will not start? All fully installed customers get top priority with Critical Power before any other trouble calls of any nature. Most of the time we are on an emergency call within 4 hours.
12. If the contractor you have chosen is the least expensive, make sure you are getting exactly what you asked for and demand that they answer all the questions above and that you are satisfied with the answers.