6/9/13 What is Quakerism?
6/16/13 What is the ground for belief and behavior?
6/23/13 What is the path to peace?
6/30/13 What is meant by "all people are created equal"?
Panel: Jonathan Switzer, Senior Pastor at Crossroads Valley Chapel; Annette Breiling, Founder of Friends Meeting School in Ijamesville and Trustee of Sandy Spring Friends School.
7/7/13 What are the major views on the Lord's Supper?
7/14/13 Does one's view on the Lord's Supper matter?
7/21/13 What are the major views on church liturgy?
7/28/13 Does the church's liturgical practice matter?
Panel: Jonathan Switzer, Senior Pastor at Crossroads Valley Chapel; John Bromhal, Senior Pastor at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Damascus.
ABOUT THE BLOG
This blog page features your comments. In other words, "My blog is your blog." Simply send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll post what you send to me on the right-hand side of this page.
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Accessing our podcasts can be easy. Here's how:
To access shows that aired prior to December 2011 you can click here: http://www.wfmd.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=FaithDebate.xml
To access shows that aired after December 2011 you can click here to download them (for free) from iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/frederick-faith-debate/id511969166.
Help meet the needs of the poor in our community at www.frederick48.org.
(Not necessarily endorsed by The Faith Debate)
Crossroads Valley Chapel
Poolesville Baptist Church
Marriage Resource Center of Frederick County
Christian "cult" anti-apologetic view
Christian Scientist view
Classical Christian view
Contemporary Christian view
Cumulative Case Christian view
Eastern Orthodox view
Esoteric Psychology (New Age) view
Evidential Christian view
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
Hare Krishna view
Jehovah's Witness view
Presuppositional Christian view
Reformed Christian view
Roman Catholic view
Secular Humanist view
Seventh Day Adventist view
Unificationism (Moonie-ism) view
[Public Domain: Free for download]
A Harmony of the Four Gospels in English By Edward Robinson http://tinyurl.com/34fvwc (available as text or pictures)
The NIV Harmony of the Gospels
By Stanley N. Gundry, Robert L. Thomas
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
a.. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
b.. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
c.. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
d.. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
e.. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
g.. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
This one didn't ask me to pass it on, but I wanted to do it!