3/31/13 Does the Bible contain mistakes? (1 of 6)
4/7/13 Does the Bible contain mistakes? (2 of 6)
4/14/13 Does the Bible contain mistakes? (3 of 6)
4/21/13 Does the Bible contain mistakes? (4 of 6)
4/28/13 Does the Bible contain mistakes? (5 of 6)
5/5/13 Does the Bible contain mistakes? (6 of 6)
Panel: Jonathan Switzer, Senior Pastor at Crossroads Valley Chapel; Dr. Jace Broadhurst, Senior Pastor at Poolesville Baptist Church.
5/12/13 What are Apostles?
5/19/13 Is there an "office" of Apostle?
5/26/13 Are there any Apostles in the church today?
6/2/13 Is there new revelation in the church today?
Panel: Jonathan Switzer, Senior Pastor at Crossroads Valley Chapel; Dr. Brian Lee, Senior Pastor at Christ Reformed Church in DC.
ABOUT THE BLOG
This blog page features your comments. In other words, "My blog is your blog." Simply send you email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll post what you send to me on the right-hand side of this page.
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Accessing our podcasts can be easy. Here's how:
To access shows that aired prior to December 2011 you can click here: http://www.wfmd.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=FaithDebate.xml
To access shows that aired after December 2011 you can click here to download them (for free) from iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/frederick-faith-debate/id511969166.
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Frederick Faith Debate is an open and honest forum for our local faith community leaders to share and discuss their views of the truth.
Thomas Jefferson once said, “The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom”. In that spirit, we seriously wrestle with important ideas… and are free to disagree with one another.
The hope is that through our wrestling we will develop a better understanding of the truth about the most important issues that face us in this world.
If you are a local faith community leader, or know one that would like to participate in a future roundtable, please contact Troy Skinner at the offices of WFMD. Also, if you have a topic you’d like to hear discussed or a question you'd like answered, please share that, as well.
Help meet the needs of the poor in our community at www.frederick48.org.
(Not necessarily endorsed by The Faith Debate)
Crossroads Valley Chapel
Poolesville Baptist Church
Marriage Resource Center of Frederick County
Christian "cult" anti-apologetic view
Christian Scientist view
Classical Christian view
Contemporary Christian view
Cumulative Case Christian view
Eastern Orthodox view
Esoteric Psychology (New Age) view
Evidential Christian view
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
Hare Krishna view
Jehovah's Witness view
Presuppositional Christian view
Reformed Christian view
Roman Catholic view
Secular Humanist view
Seventh Day Adventist view
Unificationism (Moonie-ism) view
[Public Domain: Free for download]
A Harmony of the Four Gospels in English By Edward Robinson http://tinyurl.com/34fvwc (available as text or pictures)
The NIV Harmony of the Gospels
By Stanley N. Gundry, Robert L. Thomas
Learn how to identify needs accurately and present your product/service as the best choice, all things considered. Put price in its place and sell higher priced products/services against lower-priced competition. Close the sale and get the business with low-stress, no stress methods that work every time.
1. Identify Needs and Present Solutions Learn: how to uncover selling opportunities; the role of self-image in sales effectiveness; overcoming initial sales resistance; willingness to pay versus ability to pay; questions as the key to sales success; key questions to arouse customer interest; the process of two step selling; planning your presentation thoroughly; questions you should memorize; a successful selling formula; how to keep the prospect involved; an attitude that assures sales success.
2. Overcome Price Resistance. Learn: why price is a major issue in modern selling; why price is seldom the reason for a buying decision; why customers ask price questions; how to uncover the reasons for price concerns; the difference between willingness to pay and ability to pay; ways to differentiate your product or service from competitors; the importance of being proud of your prices.
3. Sell On Non-Price Issues. Learn: why price arises early in every sales conversation; attributes that are more important than price; values that lower price resistance; factors that diminish price concerns; how to win the price wars in your market; preference categories that determine purchase decisions; that price is always relative to perceived value.
4. Overcome Objections. Learn: why objections are essential to successful selling; the times to deal with objections; the "pre-emptive strike" method; how to treat each objection; ways to answer objections effectively; the "Feel, Felt, Found" method of dealing with objections; the role of "fuzzy understanding" in lost sales; how to deal with price objections; ways to proceed after the objection; dealing with the insistent customer; a formula for overcoming objections.
5. Close the Sale. Learn: why closing the sale is stressful; new models of closing the sale; the conditions that you must satisfy before you close; confirming questions you can ask; five closing methods; to answer the "let me think it over" response; the most important word in closing.