New 'Hot' jobs have just been announced by Frederick County Work Force Services.
Frederick County Work Force Service's Director Laurie Holden said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find
employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings , just go to www.frederickworks.com
Laboratory Technician 4
SOME Responsibilities will include the following:
· Design and perform experiments with cells of the immune systems
· Design and perform standard virological assays which involve cell culture techniques
· Assist in performance of animal studies as required.
· Perform independent analysis of data and maintain accurate records of experiments.
The Sales Representative(s) will conduct phone sales activities, including but not limited to the following:
· Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
· Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
· Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services, etc…..
· Building client ads using our Word Press interface
· Conduct lead generation by researching companies online and offline and entering into our CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
· Create banner ads for clients meeting our specifications - must have some graphic design background
· Assist salespeople with creative ideas for clients
The Mechanic's Helper position will require but not be limited to the following duties:
Help with Oil Changes; Run for Parts; Clean Shop; Assist Mechanics; Some Training Available; Valid Driver’s License.
Business Development Officer (BDO)
Primary function for the BDO is the execution and refinement of the sales process to external prospects and members by increasing membership and referral of loan products. Independently develop, cultivate and maintain positive business relationships to facilitate ongoing business. Enhance the frequency and effectiveness of on-site marketing opportunities such as on-going sales, calls, site visits, seminars, brochure displays, etc.
Part-time representative to work 20-25 hours per week at Francis Scott Key Mall in Frederick.
Duties include, answering general product questions, maintaining the appearance of the displays, and creating interest regarding our product. Flexible hours in a fun work environment.
Community Health Nurse
Full-time contractual registered nurse position for HIV Case Management. Requires current Maryland license with case management experience preferred. The working hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. This is a contractual position with no fringe benefits.
P/T Inside Sales Assistant
The inside sales assistant will work directly with salesperson to research product and develop quotes. Once the item has been sold they will prepare the sales order for processing. This position will be 4 hours, Monday - Friday. The hours are fairly flexible but employer would prefer to be around 10 am - 2 pm (or 3 pm if lunch is taken for an hour). This part time position will not include benefits. This is a permanent position which could develop into full-time position over time.
Disabled Veterans Outreach Program Specialist
Seeking candidate to work with employers, eligible veterans, and other eligible persons to solve their employment needs in order to provide the highest quality employment and training services that will support the economic stability of the labor force, businesses and the community. This incumbent will have a special duty in providing service to eligible veterans to expedite their entry into the Workforce.
On-site Recruiting event for CNAs/ GNAs on January 11th. Interviews by appointment. Please call 301-600-2389
Frederick County Workforce Services also offers many other resources like computer classes to help those who have not worked with computers before, "Like Computers for Scaredy Cats, Introduction to Computers and Windows, Intro to Word 2007, Intermediate Word 2007, and Introduction to EXCEL 2007."
The job tip of the week deals with electronic resumes. "Many people are required to send electronic resumes now. There's lots of different ways to do that, but it's important for folks to know that electronic resumes are read by scanners. We have classes to help you make that resume look readable for scanners," said Holden.
For information on other employment opportunities and job tips, log onto www.frederickworks.com