He was taken to Baview Burn Center.
A 15-year-old Frederick County boy was transported to the Bayview Burn Center in Baltimore on Wednesday afternoon after he suffered burns to his face.
The County Fire Marshal's Office says fire and rescue units were dispatched to 8941-B Jones Road for at around 2:00 PM a burn injury. Officials says the youth used gasoline to set fire to a trash can outside of the home when he suffered first-degree burns to his face.
The Libertytown Volunteer Fire Company took the teenager to Bayview Burn Center.
A deputy fire marshal responding to the scene to investigate ruled the incident accidental.