They were taken to Meritus Medical Center.
Three small children were taken to Meritus Medical Center Tuesday afternoon after swallowing prescription drugs.
Hagerstown Police say the kids ages 1, 2 and 4, were watching television in a room with their mother at 713 George Street. Their mother had fallen asleep, and one of the children gained access to a container of "Icebreakers" candy. Authorities say it wasn't "Icebreakers," but prescription pills. The children were able to open the container and ingest some of the pills.
As of Tuesday night, they were being treated at the hospital.
The investigation into this incident is continuing, but Police are labeling it an accidental overdose.