New jobs listed
Manufacturing Engineer (1611458)
The Manufacturing Engineer position develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with production specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods, and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for analyzing and providing technical support of the current manufacturing system to provide safe methods, optimal production capabilities, cost reduction opportunities, process control methods and plans, and manufacturing layouts.
· Troubleshoot processes and improves manufacturing efficiency, cost, product quality, and worker safety by analyzing current methods, new methods, new technologies and cost reduction.
· Develop, evaluate, and document new manufacturing processes or engineering changes to existing manufacturing processes. Develop and implement process controls and procedures. Ability to measure and report relevant metrics with goal of achieving Manufacturing Engineering KPIs….and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://wilcoxon.hirecentric.com/jobs/218160-39496.html>
Wilcoxon is seeking a 2nd shift assembler to assemble equipment according to established procedures.
6. Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
7. Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
8. Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
9. Prepare finished products for shipment
10. Maintain a clean and orderly work area
11. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
To apply, follow link: <https://wilcoxon.hirecentric.com/jobs/217381-39496.html>
Delivery Driver (1596431)
BioTrans LLC is a global logistics provider specializing in cold chain transportation, technology and infrastructure for the life sciences industry.
· Are you a dependable Non-CDL Driver with a customer service mentality?
· Are you a quick learner and detail-oriented?
· If you’re looking for an opportunity that will diversify your driving experience in a valuable way, then we need you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Safely operate, load, unload and deliver freight utilizing a small box truck or cargo van.
· Adhere to assigned routes and follow time sensitive schedules that require detailed attention.
To apply, follow link: <https://biotranslogistics.com/>
• Documenting brewing parameters and recording information related to any trials, tests, process adjustments and cross-shift communication
• Staying current on all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Committing to over-communication from pre-shift planning to handoff to the next brewing shift
• Working in confined spaces and environments that can be hot, cold, wet, loud, dirty and enchanting
• Completing daily CIP and sanitation procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and squeaky clean work environment
• Pitching in on all shifts, including additional hours and on weekends as needed
To apply, follow link: <https://www.flyingdog.com/careers/>
Sales Rep (1608628)
The sales representative’s primary goal is to increase the sales and visibility of our brand. This will be accomplished by executing sales calls, building displays, locking down display features, growing off premise package distribution. The candidate will need to work closely with our distributor partner, check code dates and product rotation to ensure the highest level of quality and manage distributor inventory. Customer service is paramount as is a passion for craft beer.
To apply, follow link: <https://www.flyingdog.com/careers/>
Adult Literacy ESL Program Manager (1587301)
The Literacy Council of Frederick County is seeking a candidate who is interested in joining a growing team of nonprofit professional staff and volunteers who are dedicated to supporting adult basic education and literacy programs for a diverse community of adult learners and their families in Frederick County. The Program Manager reports to the Executive Director and provides oversight to all literacy programs provided by the Literacy Council of Frederick County, including one-to-one/small group tutoring (English as a Second Language/Basic Literacy), Community Classes, Parent Literacy, and Workplace Literacy.
Some Key Responsibilities include:
· Manage employees and volunteer staff, including coordinators and class instructors
· Oversee student outreach for all programs
· Oversee/conduct student intake & assessment process
· Manage community classes
· Manage volunteer recruitment
· Oversee tutor training program, including workshops, information sessions and professional ….and more!
To apply, email Wes at wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line: Program Manager)
Installation Tech (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $16/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program may be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
High School Diploma/GED, Technical Background, Hand Dexterity, Carpentry experience preferred, experience with power tools preferred. Flexible schedule to include working evening shift for some projects.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Community Support Specialist (1613674)
This professional position will independently supervise the work of a group of adults with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include the preparation, implementation and evaluation of specific skills of (or individual) intellectual and developmentally disabled (I/DD) adults. The Community Support Specialist is responsible for the care (to include personal hygiene needs), safety, supervision and well-being of each individual in his/her charge during specific activities. This position must be willing to be flexible with job assignments to meet the specific needs of the program.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3cvhSBG>
A senior care management company is opening a new daycare facility in Frederick, MD late this summer. Nurse manager is responsible for organizing, managing, and coordinating all the daily functions of Nursing Department. The Nursing Department play a critical role in the Center. The duties include comprehensive assessments, administer medications, perform periodic vital sign assessments, document nursing notes in the participant records, provide emergency care and perform other nursing duties as required.
For more information and to apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Nurse Manager)
The Chef will plan menu items, orders supplies, and keep records and accounts. He/she will supervise and participate in cooking and baking and the preparation of seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. Chef will also cooperate with the Food Service Manager and RN to prepare menus for special needs.
For more information and to apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Chef)
Additional available positions
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Senior Accountant (1602173)