New jobs listed
PL/SQL Developers- Sr. Engineer (1607671)
Perform as technical Delivery personnel & Database Architect for HHS CMS Enrollment Reconciliation and Policy Based Payments programs, supporting over 14 payment reports during each payment monthly cycle, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence and analytical solutions and trends involving attrition/enrollment/plan and payment data. Travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations. Telecommuting permitted.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Community Support Specialist (1613674)
This professional position will independently supervise the work of a group of adults with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include the preparation, implementation and evaluation of specific skills of (or individual) intellectual and developmentally disabled (I/DD) adults. The Community Support Specialist is responsible for the care (to include personal hygiene needs), safety, supervision and well-being of each individual in his/her charge during specific activities. This position must be willing to be flexible with job assignments to meet the specific needs of the program.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3cvhSBG>
Administrative Assistant (1607430)
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our Support Services team. This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and capabilities in HR/Recruiting, Contracts and Growth. Roles and responsibilities:
· Provide general administrative support in the areas of HR/Recruiting, Contracts, and Growth.
· Handle incoming/outgoing mail.
· Maintain files both electronic and paper.
· Assist with maintaining databases to include our HRIS, Contracts Database and CRM.
· Coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring managers
· Create letters, spreadsheets and presentations.
· Create Job Postings
· Initiate Offer Letters.
· Support onboarding new hires.
· Other tasks as assigned.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/3Jf4JJt>
Installation Tech (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. When hired, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $16/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
Flexible schedule to include working evening shift for some projects.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Program Manager (Part-time) (1619427)
Are you someone who is passionate about helping ALL women thrive? This position will be a key member of the organization’s program team helping to grow W2WM’s programs, especially its Women in STEM program. The Program Coordinator will assist in the development of programs and curriculum, coordinating college/university and community partner visits, serving as the main recruiter for participants, and supporting the management of resources, supplies, and technology for the program.
POSITION TYPE: Permanent Hybrid; Part-time (25 hours per week), $25/hour (Position may have the option to extend to a full-time position in the future)
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, and supporting materials at bit.ly/w2wmprogramcoordinator <https://airtable.com/shrY5jf6IfhMTtMat> by August 10, 2022.
The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring guest rooms, public space, and associate areas are clean and well maintained and performing the daily Housekeeping shift operations. Operations include but are not limited to:
· Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs by cleaning assigned rooms per day following the housekeeping guidelines.
· Dust all furniture including headboards, dressers, nightstands, televisions, desks, desk chairs, light fixtures, and baseboards.
· Change bed linens, blankets, mattress pads, and shower curtains as needed.
· Clean bathrooms according to standards including the sink, counters, toilet, shower/tub, bathroom floor.
· Replenish guest supplies in the room, replace linen in the bathrooms, and vacuum the entire room….and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://nowhiring.com/phpcareers/>
Manufacturing Engineer (1611458)
The Manufacturing Engineer position develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with production specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods, and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
Some essential duties and responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for analyzing and providing technical support of the current manufacturing system to provide safe methods, optimal production capabilities, cost reduction opportunities, process control methods and plans, and manufacturing layouts.
2. Troubleshoot processes and improves manufacturing efficiency, cost, product quality, and worker safety by analyzing current methods, new methods, new technologies and cost reduction.
3. Develop, evaluate, and document new manufacturing processes or engineering changes to existing manufacturing processes. Develop and implement process controls and procedures. Ability to measure and report relevant metrics with goal of achieving Manufacturing Engineering KPIs.
4. Collaborate with operators, vendors, and various cross functional team members to develop and implement tools and fixtures….and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://wilcoxon.hirecentric.com/jobs/218160-39496.html>
Wilcoxon is seeking a 2nd shift assembler to assemble equipment according to established procedures.
6. Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
7. Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
8. Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
9. Prepare finished products for shipment
10. Maintain a clean and orderly work area
11. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
To apply, follow link: <https://wilcoxon.hirecentric.com/jobs/217381-39496.html>
Delivery Driver (1596431)
BioTrans LLC is a global logistics provider specializing in cold chain transportation, technology and infrastructure for the life sciences industry.
· Are you a dependable Non-CDL Driver with a customer service mentality?
· Are you a quick learner and detail-oriented?
· If you’re looking for an opportunity that will diversify your driving experience in a valuable way, then we need you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Safely operate, load, unload and deliver freight utilizing a small box truck or cargo van.
· Adhere to assigned routes and follow time sensitive schedules that require detailed attention.
To apply, follow link: <https://biotranslogistics.com/>
• Documenting brewing parameters and recording information related to any trials, tests, process adjustments and cross-shift communication
• Staying current on all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Committing to over-communication from pre-shift planning to handoff to the next brewing shift
• Working in confined spaces and environments that can be hot, cold, wet, loud, dirty and enchanting
• Completing daily CIP and sanitation procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and squeaky clean work environment
• Pitching in on all shifts, including additional hours and on weekends as needed
To apply, follow link: <https://www.flyingdog.com/careers/>
Sales Rep (1608628)
The sales representative’s primary goal is to increase the sales and visibility of our brand. This will be accomplished by executing sales calls, building displays, locking down display features, growing off premise package distribution. The candidate will need to work closely with our distributor partner, check code dates and product rotation to ensure the highest level of quality and manage distributor inventory. Customer service is paramount as is a passion for craft beer.
To apply, follow link: <https://www.flyingdog.com/careers/>
Additional available positions
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Senior Accountant (1602173)