New job listed
Shipping Operative (1709195)
· Manages the shipment of products, materials, and supplies
· Process transactions in ERP/MRP system
· Operate manual and power handling equipment as trained and authorized
· Complete assigned functions in a low volume/high variability environment
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Forklift certified preferred
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1327371>
Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
Performs routine BSL-2 laboratory support for the facility including:
· Performs daily and weekly checks on equipment and building
· Collects, sterilizes, and disposes of trash
· Cleans, sterilizes, and stocks glassware
· Stocks laboratories with consumables
· Decontaminates and cleans equipment as needed
· Assists Facility Manager as needed – may be required to be part of equipment on-call schedule as needed.
· Performs common buffer preparations; maintains stocks
· Changes out sticky mats in hallways…and more.
To apply, follow link: <https://texcellna.bamboohr.com/careers/58>
Maintenance Technician (1708654)
Key Objectives of the role:
· Develop a complete understanding and working knowledge of all infrastructure systems and operations at the facility.
· Respond to plumbing, electrical, and carpentry duties as required.
· Responds to all IT and site infrastructure equipment alarms and executes repair and or mitigation.
· Ensure that the critical environment is restored to its original maintenance appearance.
· Perform other services determined necessary to maintain all mission critical related infrastructure.
· Will support site customer infrastructure facility needs as needed to ensure continuous operations…and more!
To Apply, follow link: https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/219134BR/Maintenance-Technician <https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/104271BR/Material-Handler-I-2nd-Shift>
· Performing a variety of manual labor tasks relating to work in the construction trades, and transportation of material and scientific equipment
· Moving heavy equipment, rearranging, stacking boxes and other industrial items
· Operating a forklift, large trucks, vertical lifts, jib rigs, snow blower, garden tractor, and utility tractor
· Transporting equipment & supplies to offsite facilities
· Assembling shelving and office furniture
· Lifting and transporting materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
· Removing debris and snow
· Performing tasks indoors and out-of-doors, occasionally in environments that are dusty, noisy, or which could have work hazards….and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/2715?c=leidosbiomed>
Print Production Associate (1686355)
This position is responsible to consult with customers over the phone and in-store to gather data, establish customer’s needs and recommend print products that will meet the customer’s needs. As a print specialist, this individual will use their knowledge and expertise of print products and production methods to increase revenue by enhancing print orders through up-selling and cross-selling. The PPA may work under minimal supervision and will interact daily with customers, owners, store managers, team members and vendors to accomplish established business objectives.
To apply, forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
Provide customers with efficient and effective service to exceed expectations while promoting products and services to meet their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs, and how to exceed their expectations.
· Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement and quality product delivery.
· Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly promote them to customers.
· Identify customer needs and offer additional services which could benefit them….and more!
To apply, forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Assembly Technician (1686365)
Complete assembly tasks to meet customer expectations, quality standards and on time delivery requirements.
· Set-up and complete tasks per the job order
· Use various hand tools (manual or power) in a safe manner to complete assembly tasks
· Review your work and ensure it meets the customer requirements and department standards
· Package product for shipment
· Complete all required production paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
· Participate in and support continuous improvement projects
· Cross training available in CNC machining, industrial painting and printing (silk screen or pad print)
To apply, follow link: <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1143644>
Medical Officer (Remote) (1691156)
The Medical Officer position has functional responsibility for pharmacovigilance (PV), medical consulting and review activities including protocol development activities and practical aspects of clinical trial safety monitoring, particularly focused in Vaccine/Infectious Diseases.
· Managing corporate and project related activities for existing and forecasted business
· Engage in key business development initiatives including developing independent PV services in addition to technical medical inputs for proposals, client meetings and bid defense presentations
· Ensure alignment of strategy and execution of projects by working closely with project leadership
· Manage safety oversight throughout the life cycle of the clinical study including evaluation, assessment and monitoring of safety events and protocol deviations
To apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/7B1D9E0027004A63>
Retail Associates (1686422)
Macy’s has seasonal positions open, could lead to permanent employment:
· Seasonal Retail Jewelry Sales Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_225828)
· Seasonal Retail Cosmetics Sales – Fragrances, Francis Scott Key (REQ_228487)
· Seasonal Retail At Your Service Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_226243)
· Seasonal Retail Sales Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_226093)
· Seasonal Asset Protection Security Guard, Francis Scott Key (REQ_225130)
· Seasonal Retail Fulfillment Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_222272)
· Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Francis Scott Key – Full Time (REQ_221679)
· Seasonal Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_220750)
· Retail Cosmetics Sales – Clinique, Francis Scott Key – Standard Part Time (REQ_216784)
· Seasonal Retail Receiving Support Associate, Francis Scott Key (REQ_213033)
To Apply, follow link:
Child and Youth Serivces Program Associate – Homework Lab
Location: Fort Detrick
Salary: $40,000 – $52,000 per year; Rate of pay will be $19.17 -$24.92 per hour and pay is awarded based on the number of hours worked
Responsible for the operation of the Child and Youth Services (CYS) Homework Center. Provide assistance in strengthening academic and learning skills.
Plans, coordinate and conducts activities for program participants based on observed needs of the individual children/youth.
To apply: Go to USAJobs.gov <https://www.usajobs.gov/> and search for Vacancy Identification Number 11672061
Caregivers provide quality in-home care services for seniors and disabled adults who have challenges with completing daily activities on their own. For example, many of our clients suffer from mobility issues that make it difficult to dress themselves or clean up their home, as well as trouble remembering to take medication. Unlike other local home care agencies, we offer individualized care plans to help our clients get the level of support they truly need in order to age in place. Spanish speaking applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (subject line: Caregiver)
Call Center Scheduling Specialist (CALLC004933)
The person hired for this position will answer calls presented in the telephone queue in a timely, professional manner. The calls will then be directed to the appropriate staff or task through our EMR system. The Call Center Specialist will schedule patient appointments and gather basic patient information.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Restaurant Manager (1690223)
We are a 24-hour full-service restaurant chain. Candidate will need to deliver quality in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere and direct staff in providing excellent customer service. Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
· Leading from the front with regard to Production and Service (daily operations) of the restaurant
· Management of Sales and Profit projections (P&L)
· Food Cost Controls
· People Management including labor budgets, scheduling, etc.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need leadership skills and a can-do attitude. We want you to be comfortable interacting with customers and associates and, at the same time, manage production on the grill while adhering to Food Safety regulations. Ultimately, you will ensure your restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences. Hiring for all Frederick County locations. Management Training + Excellent Salary + Potential Bonus + Stock Options!
Apply online at www.whcareers.com <http://www.whcareers.com/>
Fixed Route Driver (FY21-00400)
Frederick County, MD agency, offering public transit, paratransit, and commuter assistance services throughout the county, seeks energetic and customer service focused individual to become a part of our growing team. Position is responsible for operating a transit-type bus or other vehicle to transport the general public, including persons with disabilities. Must have CDL A or B with passenger endorsement. $5,000 sign-on bonus!!
Apply online at www.frederickcountymd.gov <http://www.frederickcountymd.gov/>
Customer Care Representative (1687884)
A great candidate would be a big-picture thinker who is passionate about the customer experience and the industries we serve. Someone who can maintain a positive attitude, express empathy, actively listen, and always deliver a positive customer experience. A person who can embrace change, demonstrate patience, and offer solutions. The Customer Care Department is a four-person team, so we need someone who is willing to take on every aspect of our customer care needs with enthusiasm.
· Excellent communication skills including active and reflective listening.
· Service-oriented and able to resolve customer concerns.
· Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people.
· Ability and desire to learn about A2LA services.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 3- 5 years of customer service experience required.
· Experience with Salesforce or another CRM is a plus.
To apply, visit <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1302922>
Relationship Banker (1689086)
Essential duties of the position:
· greets and serves clients in a friendly and courteous manner
· assists clients in opening new accounts
· maintains awareness of new business opportunities with clients
· accepts deposits of various account types
· cashes checks within approved authority and operating policy
· accepts loan payments, safe deposit box rent, and other related payments
· performs daily ATM balancing and maintenance procedures
· responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy
To apply, please send resume by email <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Interested%20in%20Mortgage%20Loan%20Officer%20Position> or fill in our application <https://www.woodsborobank.com/about/careers/apply>.
Architectural Designer (1661466)
Architectural Designer Proffitt & Associates Architects, located in historic downtown Frederick, Maryland, is seeking a full-time mid-level Architectural Designer with strong design, production, and communication skills. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work with a team in a collaborative process are required. Candidates should have a strong desire to grow in their knowledge base and professional experience. Sustainable design and/or LEED experience is a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, our compensation/benefits package includes employer paid health insurance, 401K plan, holidays, vacation time, sick, and personal leave as well as employer paid parking. We offer a collaborative work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Qualified candidates, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and brief portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Additional available positions
· Sr. Research Associate, Virology and Toxinology (1695875)
· Senior Clinical Research Associate (Oncology/BMT) – Remote (1691467)
· Staff Accountant- Accounts Receivable (1686366)
· Bindery Supervisor (1669003)
· Bindery Machine Operator (1668993) (all shifts)
· Quality Assurance Manager (1664443)
· Teller (1689096)
· Moving Specialist (1694421)
· Driver (1694423)
· Warehouse Worker (1694424)
· Maintenance Technician (1693768)
· Delivery Driver (1688075)
· Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (1612546)
· Senior Accountant (1602173)
· Manufacturing Engineer (1611458)
· Sales Rep (1608628)
· Housekeeper(s) (1619638)
· Caregiver (1657470)
· Lane Inspector (1624899)
· Production Warehouse Technician (1631502)
· Audio Visual Assistant (1631507)