New jobs listed
Community Awareness Partner (1746443)
The Community Awareness Partner works to build awareness and understanding of all Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley (GIMV) services to community-based organizations (CBO’s) to ensure partnerships are successful and aligned to company goals. Implements and drives all community partnerships in order to execute the GIMV vision of ending poverty in Maryland. Essential duties will touch on the following areas: financial, customer & community, operational excellence, and modeling core values.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Community Awareness Partner)
Donation Attendant (1741346)
Receives all donations in an expedient, courteous manner and places items in the appropriate location in the production room or sales floor. Accepts all donations from customers, providing outstanding customer service. Responsible for correctly labeling outgoing Gaylords. Ensures that a receipt is offered to each donor, regardless of the size of the donation. Writes up sales tickets and sold signs for furniture, electrical, and other large items.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:mdou[email protected]> (subject line: Donation Attendant)
Warehouse Specialist (8385792478)
The Warehouse Specialist receives, stores, issues, preserves, inspects, packs, and accounts for inventory supplies and equipment. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Specialist performs the following duties:
· Reviews and verifies inventory received against bills of lading (BOL), contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
· Visually inspects, counts, and segregates incoming inventory supplies, equipment, repair parts and food products.
· Unpacks, unloads, and palletizes incoming inventory.
· Verifies unity of issue, item descriptions, quality and condition according to information shown on shipping documents.
· Answers telephone and assists with caller’s inquiries on warehouse items and unit of measure questions…….and much more!
Apply online at <https://www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps>
Pharmacy Technician (PHARM006388)
The Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of duties and technical tasks structured to assist the pharmacist, patients, and other healthcare providers. Responsible for providing services in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. Supports the medication dispensing practice through accurate preparation of doses, delivery of medications via computerized tube system or hand delivered as needed, maintenance of Pyxis stock, CII Safe, and processes discharges and transfers. Performs stock billing functions; assures that medication stock is in date and not deteriorated through monthly assigned checks; repackages medications supporting the unit dose systems; and much more! Up to $2,500 sign-on bonus!!
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Service Worker (1747077)- position offers a $1200 sign on bonus
Mon – Fri, 6:30am – 3:15pm @ Ft. Detrick
Mon – Fri, 4:00am – 12:30pm @ ATRF
The Facilities Maintenance and Engineering (FME) Directorate is responsible for laboratory space, administrative space, infrastructure, campus landscape, planning, and design, and construction management at Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
· Perform a variety of cleaning duties in laboratory and office areas
· Clean and wash windows, woodwork, furniture, floor coverings, fixtures stairwells, fire doors, bath-and restrooms
· Vacuum, dust and wet mop floors, spray buff, strip and refinish floors, clean carpets
· Operate autoclaves
· Operate industrial power equipment for cleaning
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3199?c=leidosbiomed>
Cleaning Tech cGMP (1747122)- position offers a $1200 sign on bonus
· Complete training by Biopharmaceutical Development Program staff on basic understanding of CGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures
· Be gowning qualified annually to enter and perform work in ISO 5 areas
· Be trained and released by safety personnel for the use of PAPR breathing apparatus for respiratory protection during application of some disinfectants
· Be proactive and clear in communicating with BDP to relay any observations of potential problems
· Training on specialized equipment and procedures will be provided….and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3200?c=leidosbiomed>
Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Other duties as assigned.
To apply, follow link: <https://career8.successfactors.com/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=stulzairteP&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=2107&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=America/New_York&_s.crb=LvChfBU8PFs8Zt%2bLmSBne3iYjOnj7ob9UTO4d0qwWnU%3d>
Bioinformatics Analyst II (1741004)
The Bioinformatics Analyst II is responsible for providing collaborative bioinformatics support to the investigators at the National Cancer Institute (NCI). Responsibilities include:
· Analysis and interpretation of high-throughput biomedical data generated by microarray, next-generation sequencing, proteomics, and metabolomics platforms
· Contribute to a team effort in designing, developing, and deploying robust workflows, as well as custom scripts, to support the analysis of high-throughput data
· Mine publicly available biological data to generate novel hypotheses or insights
· Present analysis results, in a clear and concise manner, to an audience not familiar with bioinformatics..and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://jobcirc.com/jobs/144777>
QC Specialist II, Quality Control Lab Support (1734466)
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a QC Specialist II, Quality Control Lab Support, reporting to the Manager, Quality Control Lab Support in Frederick, MD. In this role, you will execute tasks associated with Sample Management, Raw Material Release, Shipping, System Administration and other Lab Support QC functions, and will have cross-functional interaction with personnel from other QC groups…for more details follow link!
To apply, follow link: <https://gilead.yello.co/jobs/IOjOgpJsQGUtJCa9ZjmQgA?job_board_id=iLxm5pma5hrnL0KKS0b8pw>
Design Engineer (1747005)
POSITION OVERVIEW: Assists Sales staff with site surveys, gathering information such as dimensions and existing equipment list, and creating system solutions – including block diagrams, equipment list and labor estimates. Reviews proposals for technical accuracy. Is a resource to Operations Manager and installers during job installation. Troubleshoots and/or research technical issues as requested. Secondarily prepares all documents, drawings, directions and folders for jobs.
If this position is of interest to you please apply by:
1. Send us your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
2. Format the subject line (First + Last Name Resume_Job Title)
3. In your cover letter, provide three examples of how you demonstrate the qualities outlined in the paragraph above
Customer Service Representative (1746952)
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. CSRs are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they do not have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:w[email protected]> (Subject line – CSR)
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
Additional available positions
· Animal Caretaker II (1742841)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sales Associate (1719769)
· Front Counter Clerk (1742338)
· Maintenance Contractor (1741829)
· Lead Technician and Installer (1729077)
· Sales Representative (1729089)
· Repair Processor (1719775)