Cause Of House Fire In Carroll County Is Accidental

No one was hurt.

House Fire on Grave Run Rd. In Lineboro, Md (Photo from Md. State Fire Marshal’s Office)

Lineboro, Md (KM) There were no injuries from a house fire in Carrroll County Wednesday morning.

At around 10:04 AM, fire fighters were dispatched to the 5000 block of Grave Run Road in Lineboro for a two-story, single family home on fire. It took 40 fire fighters 16-minutes to bring the flames under control.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says damage is estimated at $50,000..

The cause is labeled as accidental. Investigators say the fire originated in the attic, and was an extension of a chimney fire.

By Kevin McManus