New jobs listed
General Laborer(s) – Frederick/Pennsylvania (1750256)
Perform tasks involving physical labor at building construction projects. Work may be performed both indoors and outside. Ability to use hand tools. May assist other craftworkers in their trades.
Some Duties and Responsibilities may include:
· Pick up, collect, sort, and dispose of (or recycle) jobsite construction debris.
· Perform general construction cleaning activities including sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming floors, wiping down horizontal and vertical surfaces, and moving and organizing jobsite construction materials, tools, and equipment.
· Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement.
· Place, consolidate, and protect case-in-place concrete or masonry structures….and much more!
To apply, follow link: <http://ipc.us/t/113CF84EB14F48E0> It may reflect the Baltimore location and YES it is the correct application for Frederick/PA location(s).
Service Engineer (1754152)
The Service Engineer is responsible for handling service support and related client communication. They provide services on liquid handling systems and peripheral instruments including preventive maintenance and other repairs. They also have a desire to provide the highest levels of client service, be an advocate for DCM BioServices in the field, and be eager to drive growth.
To apply, follow link: <https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416415561/>
WILL TRAIN, COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, 401k, VACATION, MED/DENTAL
8 paid holdays per year.
Fasten hardware to sheetmetal and machined parts as required by drawings.
Mask parts as directed for paint or powder coating
Assist in processing metal parts for cleaning and coatings
Manage inventory of hardware fasteners and submit reorder requests as needed.
Full time position mon-thur 0600-4:30 pm every friday, sat, and sunday off.
To apply: CALL 301-663.4700 OR CONTACT ME AT GM@TECINCORPORATED.COM <mailto:GM@TECINCORPORATED.COM>
Mon-Thurs 0600-4:30 Fri- Sun off always.
401K, 8 paid holidays, Med/Dental and vacation.
Must be proficient in urethane, epoxy and other solvent based paint. Have knowledge of applying paint per drawings and have a full understanding of painting parts with multiple angles and depths. Must be highly organized and maintain inventory control for materials. Understand powder coating process and how to mask parts as per drawings. Assist in production control and other various areas in addition to the paint room. Manage oven and basic maintenance of equipment.
To apply: CALL 301-663.4700 OR CONTACT ME AT GM@TECINCORPORATED.COM <mailto:GM@TECINCORPORATED.COM>
Service Worker (1747077)- position offers a $1200 sign on bonus
Mon – Fri, 6:30am – 3:15pm @ Ft. Detrick
Mon – Fri, 4:00am – 12:30pm @ ATRF
The Facilities Maintenance and Engineering (FME) Directorate is responsible for laboratory space, administrative space, infrastructure, campus landscape, planning, and design, and construction management at Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
Some KEY Roles/Responsibilities include:
· Perform a variety of cleaning duties in laboratory and office areas
· Clean and wash windows, woodwork, furniture, floor coverings, fixtures stairwells, fire doors, bath-and restrooms
· Vacuum, dust and wet mop floors, spray buff, strip and refinish floors, clean carpets
· Operate autoclaves
· Operate industrial power equipment for cleaning
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3199?c=leidosbiomed>
Cleaning Tech cGMP (1747122)- position offers a $1200 sign on bonus
· Complete training by Biopharmaceutical Development Program staff on basic understanding of CGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures
· Be gowning qualified annually to enter and perform work in ISO 5 areas
· Be trained and released by safety personnel for the use of PAPR breathing apparatus for respiratory protection during application of some disinfectants, ….and more!
To apply, follow link: <https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3200?c=leidosbiomed>
Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Other duties as assigned.
To apply, follow link: <https://career8.successfactors.com/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=stulzairteP&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=2107&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=America/New_York&_s.crb=LvChfBU8PFs8Zt%2bLmSBne3iYjOnj7ob9UTO4d0qwWnU%3d>
Bioinformatics Analyst II (1741004)
The Bioinformatics Analyst II is responsible for providing collaborative bioinformatics support to the investigators at the National Cancer Institute (NCI). Responsibilities include:
· Analysis and interpretation of high-throughput biomedical data generated by microarray, next-generation sequencing, proteomics, and metabolomics platforms
· Contribute to a team effort in designing, developing, and deploying robust workflows, as well as custom scripts, to support the analysis of high-throughput data
· Mine publicly available biological data to generate novel hypotheses or insights
· Present analysis results, in a clear and concise manner, to an audience not familiar with bioinformatics..and much more!
To apply, follow link: <https://jobcirc.com/jobs/144777>
Assistant Manager, Retail Special Projects (1754480)
Oversees day-to-day operations of the Centralized Processing department for Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (GCNA), doing business in Maryland as Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley (GIMV). Is responsible for implementing strategic processes and procedures to meet and/or exceed overall production goals and applying appropriate pricing structures safely and efficiently. Works closely with Manager and District Manager to ensure product levels support revenue goals for stores that utilize Centralized Processing for a portion of their production goals, as well as preparing product for new store openings. As needed will support other retail projects in the market, including in store training and support.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (subject line: Asst Manager, Retail Special Projects)
Administrative Assistant – Outpatient Rehab Clinic (1494370)
We are looking for an energetic candidate to perform the duties of Administrative Assistant and who will make every patient experience a great one for a busy, fast paced outpatient rehabilitation clinic which provides Physical Therapy services to the community. This is a full-time position with compensation and benefit package, including Paid Time Off and Continuing Education benefits.
The Ideal candidate:
· Is someone who is excited to join a thriving an energetic team
· Has two (2) years medical office administrative experience required. Experience in a rehabilitation department is a plus.
· Experience completing patient insurance authorizations and verifications
· Excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills….and more!
Apply online at <https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1494520>
Assistant Lead Custodian (8420128777)
· The Assistant Lead Custodian assists the Lead Custodian in directing building custodians in maintaining facilities in a condition of operating excellence, cleanliness, and safety to maximize and optimize facility use by students, staff, and visitors.
· Assist the Lead Custodian in ensuring efficient custodial scheduling to support building operations, cleaning, grounds maintenance, extracurricular activities, outside user group activities, and emergency response, while minimizing overtime costs.
· Assist the Lead Custodian in ensuring that individual custodians are properly cleaning and maintaining their assigned areas.
· Assist the Lead Custodian in maintaining appropriate levels of custodial supplies to ensure efficient operations and avoid spoilage….and much more!
Apply online at <https://www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps>
Environmental Health Services Assistant – Housekeeping (ENVIR006407)
Responsible for performing thorough 10-step cleaning and servicing of assigned areas of the Hospital in an orderly, systematic fashion using pre-approved products, tools, and procedures. Incumbent must perform tasks in an efficient manner with cheerfulness and respect for patients, visitors, and staff with a full and complete focus on patient/customer satisfaction. Tasks will be completed in, but not limited to, patient rooms, patient care areas, departments, offices, ancillary areas such as nursing stations, utility rooms, kitchens, work rooms, dictation areas, lounges, workrooms, and public areas such as waiting rooms, lobbies, restrooms, elevators, and corridors.
Apply online at www.frederickhealth.org/careers <http://www.frederickhealth.org/careers>
Design Engineer (1747005)
Imagine if you could …
… be a part of a growing company where what you do really makes a difference.
… feel appreciated and recognized for your hard work and initiative
… learn, grow, and develop professionally and personally.
We are a growing audio-video business in Frederick, Maryland seeking an Audio-Video Design Engineer who has a “roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes” mentality; loves to be challenged and takes initiative yet thrives in a team-oriented, “got your back” environment; takes pride in “going the extra mile” to serve others while setting and meeting expectations; seeks to find solutions and overcome problems while working collaboratively with everyone on the team.
If this position is of interest to you please apply by, see more position details via job order:
1. Send us your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
2. Format the subject line (First + Last Name Resume_Job Title)
3. In your cover letter, provide three examples of how you demonstrate the qualities outlined in the paragraph above
Customer Service Representative (1746952)
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject line – CSR)
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1513982)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $18/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
Skilled individuals applying who are not interested in the apprenticeship program will be hired into the position and compensated based on their experience. Minimum starting is $20/HR with benefits.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> (Subject line: Installation Tech) or call (301) 874-4941
· QC Specialist II, Quality Control Lab Support (1734466)
· Animal Caretaker II (1742841)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sales Associate (1719769)
· Front Counter Clerk (1742338)
· Maintenance Contractor (1741829)
· Lead Technician and Installer (1729077)
· Sales Representative (1729089)
· Repair Processor (1719775)