New jobs listed
Cabling Technician (1770635)
· Low Voltage Technician Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with clients to install systems on-site
· Respond to repair calls
· Read blueprints to determine how to best install the components and wiring
· Test all systems and troubleshoot any issues
· Manage job sites
To apply, follow link: <https://clarkcomputerservices.com/>
Electronics Assembler (1777268)
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Assemble, solder and surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope, while ensuring all parts are fitted correctly.
· Reading and confirming the bill of materials, interpreting drawings, and verifying correct specifications.
· Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor.
· Keep a clean workspace to adhere to ESD safety rules and regulations.
To apply, follow link: Electronics Assembler (Frederick, MD) – Job Listing for Quantic PMI (Planar Monolithics) <https://www.quanticpmi.com/careers/electronics-assembler-md->
RF/MICROWAVE Test Technician (1777272)
Planar Monolithics Industries Inc (PMI) currently has openings for RF / Microwave Test Technicians with 2-5 years experience in trouble shooting, tuning, aligning and testing RF / Microwave and Millimeter wave MIC/MMIC Components, Subsystems, Integrated Assemblies that incorporate both active and passive RF components, including Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA”s), …Ideal candidates have good hand skills, Microscope skills, and ability to Troubleshoot chip and wire RF / Microwave components & integrated assemblies in a clean room environment is essential. Must also be able to work independently, have good communication skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and report status to customers and the management.
To apply, follow link: RF/MICROWAVE TEST TECHNICIANS FOR PRODUCTION AND R & D PROJECTS – Job Listing for Planar Monolithics Industries (quanticpmi.com) <https://www.quanticpmi.com/careers/rf-microwave-test-technicians-for-production-and-r-d-projects>
Sr. Manager, Environmental Health & Safety (1773498)
Tonix is looking for a full-time Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Senior Manager to effectively oversee all EHS operations at the Tonix Research and Development Center (RDC). This position would be responsible for serving as the Biosafety Officer, Radiation Safety Officer, and Chemical Hygiene Officer. This position would also be responsible for developing and conducting biosafety and biosurety training pertaining to the A/BSL-2 and A/BSL-3 suites. The EHS Senior Manager will support all aspects of this process including interacting with federal, state, and local environmental health and safety-related regulatory agencies, as required.
To apply, follow link: <https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=36195762-9f07-46c3-b0bf-afc0f49dbc75&ccId=9200244148917_2&jobId=489753&lang=en_US&source=EN>
Administrative Assistant (P/T-Remote) 1777067
Growing Technology firm is looking for part-time office help.
· Highly motivated candidates with excellent skills in verbal and written communications
· Currently living in a HUBZone for more than 180 days. Please enter your address here to verify: <https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map>
· Must be able to work legally in the U.S.
· Availability to work at least 10 hours/week
· Basic computer skills with primary focus on the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Must be detail-oriented and possess great organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Eagerness to learn
· Education or experience in Marketing, Information Technology, or Government Contracting is a plus
Apply by sending your resume, contact information and hourly rate requirements at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Associate Research Scientist (1768204)
· Assist assay development projects
· Prepare development reports and summaries
· Contribute to team meetings with Project Manager, Operations Manager, QA/QC Manager, and customers
· Ensure all experiments are performed and documented
· Assist the Design Transfer process, from R&D to production
· Support Quality, maintain documents and records, as required by BAW ISO 13485 Quality System
· Prepares formulations of reagents or standards using existing documents in support of testing
· Reports to the Principal Scientist….
Contact Us Interested in the position? Think you would be a good fit? We would love to hear from you. Contact [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> to apply
Project Coordinator (1768182)
The Project Coordinator works with the Project Manager following directives in a support role. They will ensure communication between all parties. Responsibilities include administrative functions, monitoring projects in progress, making meeting arrangements, presentations and training. Will provide support to ensure aspects of a project are dully attended to and completed on time, despite setbacks encountered.
To apply, Candidates can apply to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Construction Manager (1765579)
Manages job sites; oversee and direct construction projects from “shovel in the ground to completion”. This role is primarily focuses on People Management and Construction Quality/Efficiency. Supervises each contractor and subcontractor to ensure that work meets quality standards and adheres to specifications.
To apply, Candidates can apply to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Service Engineer (1754152)
The Service Engineer is responsible for handling service support and related client communication. They provide services on liquid handling systems and peripheral instruments including preventive maintenance and other repairs. They also have a desire to provide the highest levels of client service, be an advocate for DCM BioServices in the field, and be eager to drive growth.
To apply, follow link: <https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416415561/>
Patient Account Representative (PATIE001491)
Responsibilities include interacting with customer facing information and technology to ensure accuracy, ease of use, and reporting issues. Responsible for daily follow-up functions to secure payment and/or resolve outstanding accounts receivable for one or more of the assigned payer categories: Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Commercial/Managed Care, Tri-Care, Worker’s Compensation, Schools, DSS/DJS, and Self-Pay. Use computerized patient management and electronic imaging systems to initiate and update patient accounts with data required for preparation of third-party claims and client statements, and adjust third-party/self-pay data.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Patient Account Rep)
Environmental Health Services Assistant (ENVIR006733)
The Environmental Services Assistant is responsible for performing thorough 10-step cleaning and servicing of assigned areas of the Hospital in an orderly, systematic fashion using pre-approved products, tools, and procedures. Incumbent must perform tasks in an efficient manner with cheerfulness and respect for patients, visitors, and staff with a full and complete focus on patient/customer satisfaction. Tasks will be completed in, but not limited to, patient rooms, patient care areas, departments, offices, ancillary areas such as nursing stations, utility rooms, kitchens, work rooms, dictation areas, lounges, workrooms, and public areas such as waiting rooms, lobbies, restrooms, elevators, and corridors.
Apply online at <https://www.frederickhealth.org/about/careers/>
Seeking a bookkeeper able to perform some planning and forecasting duties. Day-to-day duties include data entry and the management of financial reports and records. Working knowledge of how to project future growth and analyze expenditures to strategize company finances is preferred. Not eligible for telecommuting.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Bookkeeper)
Looking for a confident and enthusiastic telemarketer to generate leads and set appointments for the sales team by calling cold and warm leads in a fast-paced environment. As a telemarketer/ lead generator, you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and collect information for upcoming janitorial bids and requests for proposals (RFPs). A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customers’ requirements in a short time. The ideal candidate will be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele. Option to work from home may be considered.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: Telemarketer)
Veteran’s Advisory Council Coordinator
Frederick County Senior Services Division is currently recruiting for a part time (20 hours per week)/pro-rated benefitted Veterans Advisory Council (VAC) Coordinator. The VAC Coordinator serves as a liaison with Veterans, their families, the public, government agencies, employers, and community groups.
For more information – Coordinator – Veterans Advisory Council | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com) <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/frederickmd/jobs/3919980/coordinator-veterans-advisory-council?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
Administrative Assistant (Membership/Events) (1763588)
This part-time position is associated with the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce, a 501(c)(6) membership organization located in downtown Frederick. Essential Job Responsibilities:
Update customer information in a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and provide database support including reviewing member data for deficiencies or errors, verifying outdated information, and making any necessary changes. Create events in a CRM, ensuring all information and links are accurate, process event registrations and follow up on outstanding invoices.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (Subject line: Admin. Assistant)
Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1759561)
Seeking candidates with a variety of skill levels. If hire, on-the-job training and related classroom instruction will begin immediately, and employees will have the opportunity to join our Iron Working Apprenticeship program, in September. The apprenticeship is a four-year program where employees will earn their welding certifications and NCCER portable credentials. NCCER credentials are nationally recognized. The starting pay for an apprentice is $19/HR, and the apprentice will end the program making $25+/HR. Those joining the apprenticeship program will also qualify to receive benefits.
· General Laborer(s) – Frederick/Pennsylvania (1750256)
· Service Worker (1747077)- position offers a $1200 sign on bonus
· Assembler-STULZ/ATS (1747150)
· Cleaning Tech cGMP (1747122)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sales Representative (1729089)
· Repair Processor (1719775)
· Architectural Designer (1661466)
· Ground Maintenance Laborer (1751177)
· HVAC/R Technician (1767357)
· Sr. QA Analyst (1790962)