New jobs listed
Grants Manager (1876010)
This professional position has oversight and responsibility for directing and coordinating complex levels of accounting and bookkeeping for multiple programs and funding sources for Frederick County Workforce Services (FCWS). Work will include computations, review and analysis of financial reports, reconciliations, projections, budget planning, contract oversight, and ensuring audit compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Apply online at www.frederickcountymd.gov/jobs.
Vehicle Mechanic (1824190)
Under the direction of the vehicle mechanic foreman, the skilled vehicle mechanic is responsible for performing mechanical repairs and general maintenance on buses, trucks, and automobiles. CDL-B and ASE Technician certification at any level with preference given to ASE School Bus Technician is preferred. The Vehicle Mechanic will perform the following duties:
· Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality on the job.
· Work independently and in groups to perform repairs and maintenance on school buses, utility trucks, and automobiles.
· Operate a service truck to provide road service for Board of Education vehicles.
· Log into and out of work orders, update, review, and close work orders, using fleet maintenance software (Faster).
· Drive a regular school bus route as a substitute driver when needed. Apply online at www.fcps.org
Parts Lead (1863804)
The Parts Lead will work with vendors to improve order reliability and receive parts; process warranty for equipment and parts, and ensure that fleet management system is updated. Will establish, implement, and manage standards for data entry on parts and equipment, inventory cycle count procedure, and procedures to improve inventory reliability. Will direct and schedule the activities of parts department employees, explore additional opportunities to expand the use of fleet management system, and more. Apply online at www.fcps.org.
Social Worker II, Health Services (1876636)
This position is responsible for implementing the TAMAR project. This project provides group and individual therapy for those inmates in the Frederick County Detention Center who have experienced trauma, as well as individuals in the community. This position will facilitate groups related to a specific curriculum developed by the Sidran Foundation, in Frederick County Detention Center and in the community. This position will also provide individual support related to management of symptoms related to trauma in Frederick County Detention Center and in the community. This position also includes reentry planning for individuals in TAMAR and/or diagnosed with serious mental illness with the support of an interdisciplinary team at the Frederick County Detention Center. Application deadline: July 5th, 2023.
Apply online at https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=23&R2=001992&R3=0007
Maintenance Technician (1876637)
To provide facilities related mechanical services for a manufacturing/distribution site including equipment and facility installation, repair, and preventative maintenance. This a is a 3rd shift role, Monday – Friday 10 pm – 6:30 am.
· Responds to site infrastructure equipment alarms and executes repair and or mitigation.
· Ensure that the critical environment is restored to its original maintenance appearance.
· Support site customer infrastructure facility needs as needed to ensure continuous operations.
· Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems as established in department procedures.
· Available for an emergency on call rotation.
· Provide guidance and training to lower level personnel….and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/R-01184328/Sr-Building-Maintenance-Technician
Office Manager (1863142)
· Overseeing general office operation.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
· Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
· Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels…and more! To apply, forward resume to: [email protected]
Customer Support Coordinator (1859526)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Technical Support Coordination
· Support incoming calls and emails for Technical Support.
· Create and Manage Service Notifications within SAP and assign to the appropriate TS Technician.
· Monitoring of open Service Notifications and following up with TS Tech on notification status.
· Provide daily reports to the TS Team.
· Assist Sales Reps, Regional Sales Managers and Key Account Managers with job history when requested.
· Process on-call payroll.
· Manage on-call techs with the answering service. To apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=79d6f83f159c9a54669e35e4f69d5d54
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (1856193)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Meet delivery trucks.
· Inspect incoming material for damages and ensure material meets PO specification.
· Unload delivery trucks and provide signature.
· Unpack ALL material to verify quantities, not just go by the quantity on the outside box.
· Account for all incoming material and equipment by verifying that the amounts delivered coincide with the receiving copy of the PO, packing slip, and/or other delivery documentation
· Performs Inventory transactions for receipts….and much more! To apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=a7a64d28d64e71895c5947847ea4f6c8
Installation Technician (1824216)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Install and remove various electronic monitoring equipment as requested using directed safety precautions. • Keep track of assigned work orders and paperwork for assignments. • The installation and service of GPS and Fleet Management equipment. • This is a mobile position where the technician will be dispatched from your home to the customer’s location. DL required. To apply, forward resume or letter to: [email protected]
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) (1863173)
· Full Time with benefits.
· Provide physical therapy services by assessing patients’ needs and creating a treatment plan in accordance with the techniques of physical therapy.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
· PTA to be supervised at least every 60 days or as required by PT.
· Provides direct physical therapy services for patients in accordance with company policies, the State of Maryland Physical Therapy Practice Act, generally accepted physical therapy standards, and the code of ethics.
· The medical record should include patient evaluations, reevaluations, and the care that was given.
· May propose suggestions for enhanced care…and much more, see full description online. To apply: forward resume to [email protected]
WordPress Web and Digital Designer (1861783)
We are seeking a talented WordPress web and digital designer responsible for both back-end and front-end development of WordPress websites that advance our clients’ marketing efforts. The candidate should possess not only strong WordPress web development skills but also a strong understanding of aesthetic design concepts that support functionality and brand identity that drives results. The candidate will serve as a resource to our team and clients in advising on best practices and industry trends Apply by sending resume to: wleat[email protected] (subject line – Web Designer)
Sales and Service Specialist (1876157)
Responsible for providing an exceptional Financial Center customer experience by handling every customer need from service to sales with passion and enthusiasm. Provide customers with a one stop experience to fulfill all their financial needs from account opening and maintenance to processing transactions. Focus on customer-centric conversations to deepen relationships and become a trusted advisor. Actively promote a variety of banking solutions to enhance a customer’s service experience and achieve their financial goals. Time spent in various aspects of this universal role will vary depending upon Financial Center traffic and customer needs. To apply: https://careers-fult.icims.com/jobs/19262/full-time-sales-and-service-specialist/job
Additional available positions
· Occupational Therapist Assistant (1863181)
· Quality Control Specialist (Release Testing) (1798124)
· Associate Research Scientist (1768204)
· Project Manager- New Product Development (1802388)
· Director, Business Development & Industry Relations (Transportation) (1823515)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Heavy Equipment Operator (1822732)
· Bookkeeper (1722167)
· Facility Service Associate (part-time) (1829131)
· Delivery Driver (1836981)
· Laborer (1854712)
· Ground Maintenance Porter (1854708)
· Lead Technician and Installer (1729077)
· Design Engineer (1747005)
· Sales Representative (1729089)
Hiring Event: Frederick County Sheriff’s Office
· When: July 19th (9 am to
· Where: 7300 Marcie’s Choice Lane in Frederick, MD
· Hiring for: Correctional Officer
o Minimum age: 18 years old
o USA Citizen
o Valid Driver’s License
o HS Graduate or higher
Hiring Event: Frederick County Emergency Management
· When: July 20th (8 am to 1 pm)
· Where: 5370 Public Safety Place in Frederick, MD
· Hiring for: Emergency Communications Specialist (full-time and part-time)