New jobs listed
Kennel Technician – 1883142 , Professional Pet Sitter 1883148, Home Cleaner
Pet and Home Care, Maryland’s largest independent pet care company, is now accepting applications for full-time and part-time Kennel Technicians and Professional pet sitters to join our team in Frederick County! If you love playing with pets, you have consistent weekly availability, and you value reliability and customer service, then this is the perfect job for you! Benefits include paid time off, 401(k) + employer match, partial gas reimbursement, flexible scheduling and more… Learn more about each position and apply: https://petandhomecare.com/careers/
Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will support designs and implements systems and equipment procedures for high and low acid beverage manufacturing facilities. The main duties include testing and monitoring equipment, updating current system processes and conducting risk assessments.
· Participate in process transfer and start-up at beverage plants as needed
· Designing and planning equipment layout
· Conducting tests and monitoring the process performance throughout production
· Troubleshooting problems associated with high and low acid beverage manufacturing processes
· Evaluating processes and equipment to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations
· Coordinate the training of production crew
· Integrate technology into the production process
· Conduct daily and periodic inspection of all machinery and production equipment
· Coordinates maintenance of equipment
· Supervise the maintenance of the processing/production line To apply, follow link: https://orcanabiotech.com/careers/
Maintenance Technician (1876637)
To provide facilities related mechanical services for a manufacturing/distribution site including equipment and facility installation, repair, and preventative maintenance. This a is a 3rd shift role, Monday – Friday 10 pm – 6:30 am.
· Responds to site infrastructure equipment alarms and executes repair and or mitigation.
· Ensure that the critical environment is restored to its original maintenance appearance.
· Support site customer infrastructure facility needs as needed to ensure continuous operations.
· Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems as established in department procedures.
· Available for an emergency on call rotation.
· Provide guidance and training to lower level personnel….and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/R-01184328/Sr-Building-Maintenance-Technician
Office Manager (1863142)
· Overseeing general office operation.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
· Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
· Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels…and more! To apply, forward resume to: [email protected]
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (1856193)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Meet delivery trucks.
· Inspect incoming material for damages and ensure material meets PO specification.
· Unload delivery trucks and provide signature.
· Unpack ALL material to verify quantities, not just go by the quantity on the outside box.
· Account for all incoming material and equipment by verifying that the amounts delivered coincide with the receiving copy of the PO, packing slip, and/or other delivery documentation
· Performs Inventory transactions for receipts….and much more! To apply, follow link: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=a7a64d28d64e71895c5947847ea4f6c8
Installation Technician (1824216)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Install and remove various electronic monitoring equipment as requested using directed safety precautions. • Keep track of assigned work orders and paperwork for assignments. • The installation and service of GPS and Fleet Management equipment. • This is a mobile position where the technician will be dispatched from your home to the customer’s location. DL required. To apply, forward resume or letter to: [email protected]
Chiropractic Assistant (1881919)
The Chiropractic assistant will assist with all phases of patient care and provide our patients with exceptional care, an outstanding experience, and guidance toward living a healthy life. This role includes working alongside our doctors and assisting with direct patient care. Duties include assisting patients with therapies including ultrasound & electric stimulation modalities, as well as with rehab and exercise activities. Will also scribe doctor reports; maintain efficient patient flow during patient hours; prepare and maintain treatment areas; and much more. To apply, email resume to mdo[email protected] (subject line: Chiropractic Assistant)
Emergency Communications Specialist (8700943907)
This skilled position is responsible for the receipt and processing of emergency and non-emergency calls for public safety services, as well as timely and accurate deployment of appropriate public safety personnel and apparatus to the location of emergencies. Utilize protocol-based call processing systems to obtain necessary information and facilitate the dispatch of appropriate public safety personnel, apparatus or resources. Assist callers requesting Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Fire-Rescue, Law Enforcement, and other Public Safety Services; and communicate with EMS, Fire-Rescue, Law Enforcement and affiliated agencies personnel and equipment. Also, monitor incidents and situational developments to coordinate the utilization of essential services and resources; and much more. Apply online at www.frederickcountymd.gov/jobs.
1st Shift Full-time Warehouse Associate (1876636)
Seeking candidates to perform the following duties with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Selects and receives incoming stock efficiently to effectively fulfill orders received from stores.
· Relocates merchandise throughout the warehouse according to product handling guidelines.
· Sorts, organizes and loads merchandise strategically in preparation for shipment and unloads incoming shipment from trucks/ back-hauls.
· Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
· Participates in taking warehouse inventory counts according to guidelines.
· Cooperates and interacts effectively with peers, suppliers and warehouse leadership through ongoing communication and exchange of information.
· Provides input to the warehouse management regarding changes to improve processes.
· Inspects product, consults with the warehouse management regarding product quality, safety concerns and sanitation issues.
· Acts and decides independently within the delegated area of responsibility.
· Assists warehouse management in achieving budgeted goals. Apply online at https://careers.aldi.us/job/frederick/1st-shift-full-time-warehouse-associate/61/48993843952
Vehicle Mechanic (1824190)
Under the direction of the vehicle mechanic foreman, the skilled vehicle mechanic is responsible for performing mechanical repairs and general maintenance on buses, trucks, and automobiles. CDL-B and ASE Technician certification at any level with preference given to ASE School Bus Technician is preferred. The Vehicle Mechanic will perform the following duties:
· Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality on the job.
· Work independently and in groups to perform repairs and maintenance on school buses, utility trucks, and automobiles.
· Operate a service truck to provide road service for Board of Education vehicles.
· Log into and out of work orders, update, review, and close work orders, using fleet maintenance software (Faster).
· Drive a regular school bus route as a substitute driver when needed. Apply online at www.fcps.org
WordPress Web and Digital Designer (1861783)
Do you have a passion for creating highly engaging and aesthetically exciting WordPress websites? Do you live for designing digital content that’ll drive analytics and transform businesses? Do you geek out on brainstorming new strategies and ideas to elevate clients’ digital marketing impact? If so, Postern–a growing full-service marketing agency with a forward-thinking culture–might be the right fit for you! Apply today to join our dynamic team of creatives as we serve a unique client base from a variety of industries.
We are seeking a talented WordPress web and digital designer responsible for both back-end and front-end development of WordPress websites that advance our clients’ marketing efforts. The candidate should possess not only strong WordPress web development skills but also a strong understanding of aesthetic design concepts that support functionality and brand identity that drives results. The candidate will serve as a resource to our team and clients in advising on best practices and industry trends Apply by sending resume to: [email protected] (subject line – Web Designer)
Sales and Service Specialist (1876157)
Responsible for providing an exceptional Financial Center customer experience by handling every customer need from service to sales with passion and enthusiasm. Provide customers with a one stop experience to fulfill all their financial needs from account opening and maintenance to processing transactions. Focus on customer-centric conversations to deepen relationships and become a trusted
advisor. Actively promote a variety of banking solutions to enhance a customer’s service experience and achieve their financial goals. Time spent in various aspects of this universal role will vary depending upon Financial Center traffic and customer needs. To apply: https://careers-fult.icims.com/jobs/19262/full-time-sales-and-service-specialist/job
Additional available positions
· Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) (1863173) · Customer Support Coordinator (1859526) · Occupational Therapist Assistant (1863181) · Quality Control Specialist (Release Testing) (1798124) · Associate Research Scientist (1768204) · Project Manager- New Product Development (1802388) · Director, Business Development & Industry Relations (Transportation) (1823515) · Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842) · Relationship Manager (1716019) · Heavy Equipment Operator (1822732) · Bookkeeper (1722167) · Facility Service Associate (part-time) (1829131) · Delivery Driver (1836981) · Laborer (1854712) · Ground Maintenance Porter (1854708) · Lead Technician and Installer (1729077) · Design Engineer (1747005) · Sales Representative (1729089) · Salesperson (1879664) · Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052) · Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313) · Maintenance Technician (1708654)
Hiring Event: Frederick County Sheriff’s Office
· When: July 19th (9 am)
· Where: 7300 Marcie’s Choice Lane in Frederick, MD
· Hiring for: Correctional Officer
o Minimum age: 18 years old
o USA Citizen
o Valid Driver’s License
o HS Graduate or higher
Hiring Event: Frederick County Emergency Management
· When: July 20th (8 am to 1 pm)
· Where: 5370 Public Safety Place in Frederick, MD
· Hiring for: Emergency Communications Specialist (full-time and part-time)
Hiring Event: Frederick News-Post Career Fair
· When: July 26th (11 am – 2 pm)
· Where: The Arc at Market Street (555 South Market St. in Frederick, MD) · Register online at www.FrederickNewsPost.com/goto/career