New jobs listed
Case Management Specialist Supervisor (23-001593-0004)
The Case Management Specialist Supervisor provides a level of supervision that addresses and monitors the specific duties, needs and job performance of Case Manager positions. This position ensures the implementation of the Center’s treatment modality and therapeutic interventions. This is the highest level of work providing direct counseling services to the youth under our care and custody. Employees in this classification exercise a high degree of initiative in providing specialized over-site and will be responsible for insuring that the most complex and difficult cases are handled in accordance to policy and procedure. This position exercises considerable latitude and judgment in the application of the available guidelines. This position is at the apex of facilitating our mission to return our youth to their respective communities as responsible, productive citizens. Application deadline: October 5th. Apply online at https://jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=23&R2=001593&R3=0004
HR Assistant (1921796)
The HR Assistant provides a welcoming and knowledgeable first point of contact for walk-in HR visitors and general telephone inquiries to the HR department. He/she coordinates and executes the onboarding process to assure compliance with various legal and administrative requirements prior to individuals starting employment; fingerprints new hires during onboarding visit and follows up with recruiter and supervisor about clearance prior to new hire start; serves as a Public Notary; maintains the new employee tracking log to ensure that all requirements are met and notifies the recruitment team of outstanding documents prior to Welcome Day; files and maintains records, reports, and logs pertaining to active and terminated employees; and much more! Apply online at https://tinyurl.com/4dc8s6rf.
· Child Care Director (1931507) Application deadline: October 5th!
· Personnel Management – Maintain stable, high quality staffing which complies with licensing regulations and ensures strong leadership and creative programming at all sites.
· Fiscal Management – Adhere to annual site budget guidelines
· Program Management – Ensure high quality programming that is compliant with MSDE guidelines and provide a safe, welcoming and nurturing environment for all participants and staff.
· Administrative – Perform all administrative functions as they relate to the childcare department and site operations. For more details and to apply: https://frederickymca.org/about-us/careers
Tax Preparer (1927811) Assist customers with organizing their tax information, preparing and reviewing appropriate tax forms, and submitting completed documentation. This is a seasonal opportunity with full-time and part-time hours available… perfect for college students, retirees, veterans, and more! Experience is desired, but not required. Wages: $15-17/hr (doe). To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Tax Preparer)
Pet and Home Care is hiring for multiple positions!
1927569 – Dog Walker/Pet Sitter
1883142 – Kennel Attendant
1927578 – Care Coordinator/Customer Service
Flexible schedules, Paid time-off, and more! Must love pets! For full details and to apply – Careers | Pet and Home Care | Pet Sitting | Dog Kennel | Cat Care
Assembler I – 1st Shift (1931513)
Summary: Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education & experience.
· Ability to read and understand English instructions.
· Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization. To apply, follow link: https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP
Audia Visual (AV) Technician (1923638)
This position requires experience in installing audio-video systems. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the following: basic construction techniques, audio-video devices; cable pulling; mounting of TV’s, screens, projectors; basic IT and electrical knowledge; experience with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, Biamp, Smart or similar products is a plus.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
· Perform on-site audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience.
· Perform cable pull-paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables…and much more! To apply, follow link: https://www.daly.com/about/careers/
Warehouse Specialist (1923618)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ship and receive customer units per company’s operations.
· Receive parts into the computer system, and bin or ship as the system indicates.
· Perform inspection of parts to meet quality standards per ETI precision operating procedures. Track performance of vendors.
· Complete all work in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
· Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Must be able to work alone independently and unsupervised. To apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Job/Warehouse-Specialist/-in-Frederick,MD?closed_job_redirect=1&jid=31bf5eae0be9a64d
Assembly Technician (1923615)
The Assembly Technician will build a variety of electro- mechanical instruments used for testing circuit breakers and other important electrical
safety systems. As an ISO 9001:2015-accredited business serving critical commercial and industrial needs, ETI maintains rigorous quality standards in our assembly processes. Your role as an Assembly Technician is vital for both our customers’ and ETI’s success. To apply, follow link: https://etiprecision.com/careers/
Director Automation Lead (1900198)
· Responsible for providing technical leadership and ensuring adequate direct support in the execution and delivery of Automation & MES Capital projects within Lonza
· Guide regional local Automation & MES teams to execute the automation aspects of projects on time, in scope and on budget
· Lead and coordinate within cross functional teams consisting of Internal Lonza customers such as Capital Engineering Project Management, Site Operations, Validation, and Quality Assurance to properly identify design needs of multiple simultaneous projects of varying size
· Lead, manage and support the development of global automation team members
· Develop and maintain together with procurement organization strong relationships (master service agreements) with technology suppliers and third party contractors
· Create, share and enforce global strategy for the standardization of systems for Automation & MES throughout Lonza in collaboration with SGIE (Strategic Growth & Investment Engineering) Platforms…and more! To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=*&rows=30&job_location_facet_sm=United+States%2c+Walkersville+(Maryland)#search-results
Research Associate I (1903976)
· Implant biopsied tumor material derived from patients into mice/rats, monitor the mice/rats daily for tumor growth, measure tumors, harvest tumor tissue for the repository and provide tumor material to staff for the establishment of in vitro cultures, quality control, RNA and DNA preparation for sequencing,
· Update the patient-derived xenograft (PDX) tracking sheets and log experimental data into Studylog. The maintenance of proper records is critical as each patient sample will be passaged and expanded multiple times in NSG mice or in rats
· Perform drug toxicity and drug efficacy studies, that require administration of test agents by multiple routes (IV, IP, PO, SC) on schedules varying from a single dose to multiple times per day for multiple days/weeks depending on the agents administered,
· With the aide of stereotactic units implant glioblastoma intracranially,
· Maintain a proper living environment for test animals..and more!
To apply, follow link: https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3686?c=leidosbiomed