New jobs listed
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (FY24-00173)
This professional position coordinates and implements the county division’s safety and health programs relating to operations, maintenance, and solid waste management.
· Develop, implement, and administer health and safety programs for employees within the Division
· Create, develop and implement on-site and web-based training for all employees in regards to safety and OSHA/MOSH; refresh training as needed based on changes to regulation; develop, review and recommend new training materials
· Track employee training records and schedule employees for trainings as needed
· Review, compose and draft new (or update) Division policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as needed in accordance with new safety and health regulations; investigate incidents and accidents
· Track and maintain training records; in conjunction with Human Resources maintain physicals and inoculations (new and current employees) and CDL medical exam process
· Coordinate preventative maintenance program on safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) and automated external defibrillators (AED)
· Manage training and educational contracts, agreements and licensing….and more!
Application deadline: October 11th
For more details and to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/frederickmd/jobs/4214283/environmental-health-and-safety-specialist?sort=ClosingDate%7CDescending&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Contemporary Worship Leader (1933943) The Contemporary Worship Leader will function as a part-time worship leader during contemporary worship services of a Frederick, MD church. The Contemporary Worship Leader will be responsible for facilitating musically excellent, spiritually engaging worship music during the contemporary service on Sunday mornings. Lead the Praise Team on Sunday mornings, including pre-service rehearsal, sound check, and contemporary service worship; also, lead weekly practice sessions. Recruit and audition members; coach Praise Team members towards excellence in music and worship leadership; and manage musical instruments and equipment. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Contemporary Worship Leader)
HR Assistant (1921796)
The HR Assistant provides a welcoming and knowledgeable first point of contact for walk-in HR visitors and general telephone inquiries to the HR department. He/she coordinates and executes the onboarding process to assure compliance with various legal and administrative requirements prior to individuals starting employment; fingerprints new hires during onboarding visit and follows up with recruiter and supervisor about clearance prior to new hire start; serves as a Public Notary; maintains the new employee tracking log to ensure that all requirements are met and notifies the recruitment team of outstanding documents prior to Welcome Day; files and maintains records, reports, and logs pertaining to active and terminated employees; and much more! Apply online at https://tinyurl.com/4dc8s6rf.
Assembler I – 1st Shift (1931513)
Summary: Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Other duties as assigned. To apply, follow link: https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP
Audia Visual (AV) Technician (1923638)
This position requires experience in installing audio-video systems. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the following: basic construction techniques, audio-video devices; cable pulling; mounting of TV’s, screens, projectors; basic IT and electrical knowledge; experience with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, Biamp, Smart or similar products is a plus.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
· Perform on-site audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience.
· Perform cable pull-paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables…and much more! To apply, follow link: https://www.daly.com/about/careers/
Warehouse Specialist (1923618)
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ship and receive customer units per company’s operations.
· Receive parts into the computer system, and bin or ship as the system indicates.
· Perform inspection of parts to meet quality standards per ETI precision operating procedures. Track performance of vendors.
· Complete all work in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
· Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Must be able to work alone independently and unsupervised. To apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Job/Warehouse-Specialist/-in-Frederick,MD?closed_job_redirect=1&jid=31bf5eae0be9a64d
Assembly Technician (1923615)
The Assembly Technician will build a variety of electro- mechanical instruments used for testing circuit breakers and other important electrical safety systems. As an ISO 9001:2015-accredited business serving critical commercial and industrial needs, ETI maintains rigorous quality standards in our assembly processes. Your role as an Assembly Technician is vital for both our customers’ and ETI’s success. To apply, follow link: https://etiprecision.com/careers/
Director Automation Lead (1900198)
· Responsible for providing technical leadership and ensuring adequate direct support in the execution and delivery of Automation & MES Capital projects within Lonza
· Guide regional local Automation & MES teams to execute the automation aspects of projects on time, in scope and on budget
· Lead and coordinate within cross functional teams consisting of Internal Lonza customers such as Capital Engineering Project Management, Site Operations, Validation, and Quality Assurance to properly identify design needs of multiple simultaneous projects of varying size
· Lead, manage and support the development of global automation team members
· Develop and maintain together with procurement organization strong relationships (master service agreements) with technology suppliers and third party contractors
· Create, share and enforce global strategy for the standardization of systems for Automation & MES throughout Lonza in collaboration with SGIE (Strategic Growth & Investment Engineering) Platforms…and more! To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=*&rows=30&job_location_facet_sm=United+States%2c+Walkersville+(Maryland)#search-results
Research Associate I (1903976)
· Implant biopsied tumor material derived from patients into mice/rats, monitor the mice/rats daily for tumor growth, measure tumors, harvest tumor tissue for the repository and provide tumor material to staff for the establishment of in vitro cultures, quality control, RNA and DNA preparation for sequencing,
· Update the patient-derived xenograft (PDX) tracking sheets and log experimental data into Studylog. The maintenance of proper records is critical as each patient sample will be passaged and expanded multiple times in NSG mice or in rats
· Perform drug toxicity and drug efficacy studies, that require administration of test agents by multiple routes (IV, IP, PO, SC) on schedules varying from a single dose to multiple times per day for multiple days/weeks depending on the agents administered,
· With the aide of stereotactic units implant glioblastoma intracranially,
· Maintain a proper living environment for test animals..and more!
To apply, follow link: https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/3686?c=leidosbiomed
Customer Care Associate
Purpose and Objective
Handle all incoming ACD calls while delivering prompt, accurate and exceptional customer service to all customers and agents. Respond to all inquiries and follow-ups in a timely manner while meeting or exceeding pre-defined department and company standards.
· Respond promptly to customer phone calls and inquiries, while maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Understand basic life insurance products, concepts and guidelines in order to accurately provide service to customers.
· Consistently meet the pre-defined department goals for calls per hour, average handle time, aux time, productivity and quality.
· Respond promptly and professionally to verbal and written inquiries from customers.
· Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints and escalate issues to Team Lead or Manager if unable to resolve….and more! To apply, follow link: https://careers-lgamerica.icims.com/jobs/2895/customer-care-associate-i—05/job
Installation Technician (1759561)
Wage range is $18-25/HR with benefits depending on experience.
Seeking skilled individual who is capable of the following duties:
· Position involves the installation of Summit Anchor equipment using hand tools and rotary drills following specific instructions and attachment methods outlined by engineered shop drawings.
· Receiving deliveries of Summit Anchor equipment at the job site and getting it to the roof in a manner acceptable to the customer.
· Use of Personal Fall Protection Systems when necessary, per OSHA, Summit Anchor Co. policy and job site specific policies
· Receive necessary training to perform duties safely.
· Working on rooftop/penthouse levels….and more!
Ideal candidates will have High School Diploma/GED, technical background, Hand Dexterity, carpentry experience preferred, experience with power tools preferred. Flexible schedule to include working evening shift for some projects. Apply by sending resume to [email protected] or call (301) 600-3555 – reference Install Tech
Additional available positions
· Installation Technician (1759561)
· Animal Caretaker II (1903977)
· Quality Control Specialist (1886717)
· Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
· Installation Technician (1824216)
· Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) (1863173)
· Customer Support Coordinator (1859526)
· Occupational Therapist Assistant (1863181)
· Office Bookkeeper (1882656)
· Fire Alarm Helper (1899688)
· Fire Alarm Technician (1899692)
· Assistant Foreman I (1901331)
· Assistant Foreman II (1901334)
· Metal Assistant Foreman (1901338)
· Metal Assistant Foreman II (1901341)
· Service Assistant Foreman I (1901343)
· Service Assistant Foreman I (1901344)
· Assembler (1901357)
· Powder Coater (1901359)
· Shipping Clerk (1901361)
· Supply Chain Clerk (1901362)
· Sanding Technician (1903962)
· Dip Tank Technician (1903967)
· Driver – Assembler (1903969)
· Handyman (1903980)
· Crew Chief (1904030)
· Crew Helper (1904025)