New jobs listed
IT Technician (1945091)
Using company owned vehicles, the IT Technician will install, maintain, repair, service, troubleshoot and
inspect all company products at customer sites. Plans, coordinates, and oversees the installation and
service of products for a district or agency. Provide technical support for undefined system problems to
Cable service personnel and Telecommunications by telephone or on-site. Provide some required
training to agencies/clients for operations of new equipment or troubleshooting.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: IT Technician)
Low Voltage Cable Technician (1945107)
An Information Technology Federal and commercial contractor, based in New Market, Maryland, is
searching for a Low Voltage Cable Technician with strong self-management skills and work ethic to assist
with current and upcoming projects within the greater Washington, DC and surrounding metropolitan
area with hours as needed. The position requires traveling to project sites and pulling, terminating, and
testing Cat5e, Cat6, and fiber cable under the supervision of a project manager and director. Will also
install ladder rails, J-hooks, etc. as needed on project sites while maintaining a professional attitude.
Must have own tools and reliable transportation. Night and Weekend hours are required when needed.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Low Voltage Cable
Restaurant Manager (1932912)
Seeking high-energy people leaders to manage all aspects of a full-service restaurant as the manager in
Frederick, MD. You will need to deliver quality in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere and direct staff in
providing excellent customer service. Responsibilities include leading from the front with regard to
production and service (daily operations) of the restaurant; management of sales and profit projections
(P&L); food cost controls; and people management including labor budgets, scheduling, etc. Starting
salary range: $55-70K/yr (doe).
Apply online today at https://www.whcareers.com.
Direct Care Staff (1937738)
Direct Care Staff provides care and support for up to four adults with developmental disabilities who live
in one of our community-based residential homes. Immediate full and part-time schedules available.
We offer round the clock shifts (6a-2p; 2p-10p; 10p-6a) which can be combined to get full time hours.
This position seeks candidates for weekend shifts. Responsibilities include:
• Provides outstanding support and services for people with developmental disabilities, enabling
them to participate as fully as they wish in all aspects of community life.
• Assists individuals in the development of friendships and other relationships.
• Assists individuals to become an active participant in their community and to build natural
• Helps maintain a family-style household, which includes cooking balanced meals according to
clients’ needs and preferences and maintaining house cleanliness….and more!
To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Direct Care Staff)
Marketing Manager (1938680)
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in promoting our organization, Downtown Frederick,
and its assets to drive economic revitalization. Under the guidance of the Executive Director, you’ll
coordinate Partnership marketing, messaging, branding, and engaging marketing-related events. The
Partnership values diversity and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
wk. of 10/23/23
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Strong attention to detail, multitasking abilities, excellent communication and writing skills.
• Budget management skills.
• Main Street experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Graphic design and Mailchimp experience are a plus.
• Proficiency in WordPress or a similar platform.
• Proficiency in various social media platforms.
• Team player with a willingness to work evenings and weekends.
Qualified applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter including your salary requirements and a
writing sample to wleat[email protected]. Please include “Downtown Frederick
Partnership Marketing Manager” in your email subject line. Responses are requested by the close of
business on Friday, November 3. Frederick County Workforce Services is assisting the Partnership in
processing job applications. No phone calls to the Partnership please.
News Anchor/Reporter (1937819)
WFMD is a heritage News/Talk station 45 miles outside of Washington, D.C.
Duties will include Morning Drive newscasts, updating our website & social media, writing, and editing
audio. Duties may also include assisting staff with traffic reporting, production, promotions, Board Ops,
Fill-ins… etc. We’re looking for an individual with journalistic skills that can connect with newsmakers in
our community. Related experience is preferred. Please submit resume, writing, and audio samples to
To apply, follow link:[email protected]
Assembler I – 1st Shift (1931513)
Summary: Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by
performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
• Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
• Must be able to use hand tools., other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent
combination of education & experience.
• Ability to read and understand English instructions.
• Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization.
To apply, follow link: https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP
wk. of 10/23/23
Audia Visual (AV) Technician (1923638)
This position requires experience in installing audio-video systems. The ideal candidate will have
knowledge and experience with the following: basic construction techniques, audio-video devices; cable
pulling; mounting of TV’s, screens, projectors; basic IT and electrical knowledge; experience with
Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, Biamp, Smart or similar products is a plus.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
• Perform on-site audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring,
trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms,
audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience.
• Perform cable pull-paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum
installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables…and much more!
To apply, follow link: https://www.daly.com/about/careers/
Warehouse Specialist (1923618)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ship and receive customer units per company’s operations.
• Receive parts into the computer system, and bin or ship as the system indicates.
• Perform inspection of parts to meet quality standards per ETI precision operating procedures.
Track performance of vendors.
• Complete all work in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
• Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
To apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Job/Warehouse-Specialist/-inFrederick,MD?closed_job_redirect=1&jid=31bf5eae0be9a64d
Assembly Technician (1923615)
The Assembly Technician will build a variety of electromechanical instruments used for testing circuit breakers and other important electrical
safety systems. As an ISO 9001:2015-accredited business serving critical commercial and industrial
needs, ETI maintains rigorous quality standards in our assembly processes. Your role as an Assembly
Technician is vital for both our customers’ and ETI’s success.
To apply, follow link: https://etiprecision.com/careers/
Director Automation Lead (1900198)
• Responsible for providing technical leadership and ensuring adequate direct support in the
execution and delivery of Automation & MES Capital projects within Lonza
• Guide regional local Automation & MES teams to execute the automation aspects of projects on
time, in scope and on budget
• Lead and coordinate within cross functional teams consisting of Internal Lonza customers such
as Capital Engineering Project Management, Site Operations, Validation, and Quality Assurance
to properly identify design needs of multiple simultaneous projects of varying size
• Lead, manage and support the development of global automation team members
• Develop and maintain together with procurement organization strong relationships (master
service agreements) with technology suppliers and third party contractors…and more!
To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/jobsearch?q=*&rows=30&job_location_facet_sm=United+States%2c+Walkersville+(Maryland)#searchresults
wk. of 10/23/23
Additional available positions
• Research Associate I (1903976)
• Installation Technician (1759561)
• Animal Caretaker II (1903977)
• Quality Control Specialist (1886717)
• Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
• Fire Alarm Helper (1899688)
• Fire Alarm Technician (1899692)
• Assembler (1901357)
• Powder Coater (1901359)
• Sanding Technician (1903962)
• Dip Tank Technician (1903967)
• Driver – Assembler (1903969)
• Handyman (1903980)
• Crew Chief (1904030)
• Crew Helper (1904025)
• Guest Services (1926222)