New Jobs listed
Triage RN (TRIAG007884)
The Triage RN performs clinical support duties for a group of Frederick Health Medical Group Health Care Providers. Collaborates with medical assistants/LPNs, Care Coordinators and hospital staff using a team-based approach to achieve improved outcomes for patients. The nurse will ensure all aspects of Population Health Management are addressed in a timely manner. S/he will review all incoming test results and work with the rest of the health care team to address all medical concerns and help facilitate transition of care through the health care system as necessary. The Triage Nurse reports directly to the Clinical Manager and receives minimal supervision from M.D.s, N.P.s and P.A.s. This position will focus on processing electronic prescription refills and prior authorizations to support provider tasks and phone calls from patients. Position is in Emmitsburg, MD. Apply online today at https://www.frederickhealth.org/about/careers/.
Special Education Instructional Assistant (13013)
Under the general direction of one or more certified classroom teachers and/or school administrator(s), Special Education Instructional Assistants monitor, assist, and provide support for students with special needs to implement the student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP). Assistance to the student(s) may include extensive physical and/or personal care support. All duties/responsibilities are performed under the direction of a special education teacher. The ability to lift may be required based on student needs. Apply online at www.fcps.org/careers
IT Technician (1945091) Using company owned vehicles, the IT Technician will install, maintain, repair, service, troubleshoot and inspect all company products at customer sites. Plans, coordinates, and oversees the installation and service of products for a district or agency. Provide technical support for undefined system problems to Cable service personnel and Telecommunications by telephone or on-site. Provide some required training to agencies/clients for operations of new equipment or troubleshooting. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: IT Technician)
Low Voltage Cable Technician (1945107)
An Information Technology Federal and commercial contractor, based in New Market, Maryland, is searching for a Low Voltage Cable Technician with strong self-management skills and work ethic to assist with current and upcoming projects within the greater Washington, DC and surrounding metropolitan area with hours as needed. The position requires traveling to project sites and pulling, terminating, and testing Cat5e, Cat6, and fiber cable under the supervision of a project manager and director. Will also install ladder rails, J-hooks, etc. as needed on project sites while maintaining a professional attitude. Must have own tools and reliable transportation. Night and Weekend hours are required when needed. To apply, email resume to [email protected] (subject line: Low Voltage Cable Technician)
Assembler I – 1st Shift (1931513)
Summary: Assembles metal products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
· Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
· Must be able to use hand tools.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education & experience.
· Ability to read and understand English instructions.
· Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization. To apply, follow link: https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=stulzairteP
Audio Visual (AV) Technician (1923638)
This position requires experience in installing audio-video systems. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the following: basic construction techniques, audio-video devices; cable pulling; mounting of TV’s, screens, projectors; basic IT and electrical knowledge; experience with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, Biamp, Smart or similar products is a plus.
Some roles and responsibilities include:
· Perform on-site audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience.
· Perform cable pull-paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables…and much more! To apply, follow link: https://www.daly.com/about/careers/
Warehouse Specialist (1923618)
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ship and receive customer units per company’s operations.
· Receive parts into the computer system, and bin or ship as the system indicates.
· Perform inspection of parts to meet quality standards per ETI precision operating procedures. Track performance of vendors.
· Complete all work in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
· Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Must be able to work alone independently and unsupervised. To apply, follow link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/ETI-Precision/Job/Warehouse-Specialist/-in-Frederick,MD?closed_job_redirect=1&jid=31bf5eae0be9a64d
Assembly Technician (1923615)
The Assembly Technician will build a variety of electro- mechanical instruments used for testing circuit breakers and other important electrical safety systems. As an ISO 9001:2015-accredited business serving critical commercial and industrial needs, ETI maintains rigorous quality standards in our assembly processes. Your role as an Assembly Technician is vital for both our customers’ and ETI’s success. To apply, follow link: https://etiprecision.com/careers/
Director Automation Lead (1900198)
· Responsible for providing technical leadership and ensuring adequate direct support in the execution and delivery of Automation & MES Capital projects within Lonza
· Guide regional local Automation & MES teams to execute the automation aspects of projects on time, in scope and on budget
· Lead and coordinate within cross functional teams consisting of Internal Lonza customers such as Capital Engineering Project Management, Site Operations, Validation, and Quality Assurance to properly identify design needs of multiple simultaneous projects of varying size
· Lead, manage and support the development of global automation team members…and more! To apply, follow link: https://www.lonza.com/careers/job-search?q=*&rows=30&job_location_facet_sm=United+States%2c+Walkersville+(Maryland)#search-results
Marketing Manager (1938680)
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in promoting our organization, Downtown Frederick, and its assets to drive economic revitalization. Under the guidance of the Executive Director, you’ll coordinate Partnership marketing, messaging, branding, and engaging marketing-related events. The Partnership values diversity and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Strong attention to detail, multitasking abilities, excellent communication and writing skills.
• Budget management skills.
• Main Street experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Graphic design and Mailchimp experience are a plus.
• Proficiency in WordPress or a similar platform.
• Proficiency in various social media platforms.
• Team player with a willingness to work evenings and weekends.
Salary Range: $50,000 – $75,000
Qualified applicants must submit a resume, a cover letter including your salary requirements and a writing sample to [email protected]. Please include “Downtown Frederick Partnership Marketing Manager” in your email subject line. Responses are requested by the close of business on Friday, November 3. Frederick County Workforce Services is assisting the Partnership in processing job applications. No phone calls to the Partnership please.
Additional available positions
· News Anchor/Reporter (1937819)
· Research Associate I (1903976)
· Installation Technician (1759561)
· Animal Caretaker II (1903977)
· Quality Control Specialist (1886717)
· Manufacturing Process Engineer (1880315)
· Fire Alarm Helper (1899688)
· Fire Alarm Technician (1899692)
· Assembler (1901357)
· Powder Coater (1901359)
· Sanding Technician (1903962)
· Dip Tank Technician (1903967)
· Driver – Assembler (1903969)
· Handyman (1903980)
· Crew Chief (1904030)
· Crew Helper (1904025)
· Guest Services (1926222)