New jobs listed
Plant Engineer (1104309)
The Plant Engineer provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance function for a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation. This person carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable guidelines. This position has two supervisors as direct reports, and a maintenance team of 15 technicians. Some responsibilities include:
· Collaborates with plant management team to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment effectiveness utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure (MOS).
· Manages the maintenance and technical needs for the facility.
· Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
· Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance. SAP is the current ERP platform….and much more:
cGMP Cleaning Technician (1092897)
Reporting to the cGMP Cleaning Supervisor, the cGMP Cleaning Technician will:
· Work each day from 4:00 am to 12:30 pm
· Be responsible for cleaning throughout the facility to include clean rooms, laboratories, restrooms, warehouse and other areas as needed in order to maintain and conform to FDA and cGMP guidelines and regulations for cleaning practices – cGMP training and training on specialized equipment will be provided
· Maintain clean room environment below alert limits by following established cleaning practices
· Clean and wash walls, ceilings, windows (inside and outside) and screens, equipment exteriors, carts, tables, chairs, stools, benches, door handles, door push plates, door latch releases, light switches, telephones, floors, and locker rooms following established aseptic techniques and using appropriate solutions
· Be responsible for preparation of solutions, solution disposal, trash disposal and water collection
· Clean administrative and laboratory areas, including vacuuming rugs and removing stains and foreign matter from a variety of surfaces using proper cleaners….and much more!!
Glassware Processor (1102261)
· Picks up soiled glassware items from laboratories, plastic tanks containing disinfectant
· Processes dirty glassware by machine washing, drying and sterilizing in a central kitchen facility
· Restocks laboratory glassware cabinets with appropriate quantities of standard laboratory glassware
· Maintains inventories of standard laboratory glassware for investigators and reevaluates daily requirements as necessary
· Maintains inventories of standard glassware reserves in the kitchen
· Performs soap residue indicator test on washed glassware
· Assists in processing glassware of absent coworkers
· Works in other glassware kitchens as required
· Performs general housekeeping duties
· This position may be designated as a Primary Driver and will be responsible for complying with the Leidos Biomedical Use of Government Owned or Leased Vehicles Policy
· Performs other related duties as assigned by a responsible authority
Administrative Assistant (1102283)
· Answer telephones – The office secretary will act as gatekeepers, take messages, and refer calls to the appropriate staff member.
· Maintain the company calendar and meetings – The office secretary will arrange meetings and coordinate conference room schedules. In advance of meetings, assemble background materials and set up the meeting space. Attend meetings and prepare minutes or summaries of the meeting outcomes.
· Mail handling – It is important to maintain email lists, and distribute information to staff.
· Prepare and edit documents – Help review documents for grammar, correctness and completeness, and insure that appropriate material is attached. Make travel bookings and prepare travel expense reports.
· Maintain databases and filing systems – Both electronically and paper, the office secretary will implement and maintain filing systems
· Maintain inventory – Track office supplies and orders replacements as required.
CDL-A Driver (1102305)
Truck driver – Milk pickup and delivery (farm to dairy), 1 year of CDL-A experience and/or Consideration given for farm background or experience. Could see average weekly GROSS pay around $900 and above. Up to $1000-$1100. Some seasoned drivers earn more!
Route Service Sales Representative (1104232)
Seeking a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division. RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base. Responsibilities include growing the existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals and controlling inventory while working professionally, safely, and complying with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations. The vast majority of RSSRs work 4 days per week and no weekends.
Registered Behavior Technicians (1104296)
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) will provide clinical skills instruction and behavior reduction protocols based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and related developmental disabilities in the home, community, and school settings. Provide home and community-based individual support to children and adolescents; implement goals created and developed by the BCBA; and assist the BCBA with organizing social skills groups. Position is part-time.
Warehouse Scheduler (1103802)
The Warehouse Scheduler is responsible for the coordination of material to and from the off-site warehouse and insure timely deliveries to the facility to meet client production schedules. Some essential functions include:
· Maintain inventory tracking systems for effective management of customer inventory.
· Set up shipping/trucking logistics with Shipping dept. and off-site warehouse.
· Effective communication (both verbal and written) with Production Leadership, Project Management, and facility management on current projects.
· Monitor MCI reports monthly to evaluate off-site storage needs.
· Handle disposition of stock located at off-site warehouse.
· Assist in scheduling off-site physical inventories.
· Lead contingency plan for emergency shipments.
Outside Sales (1096075)
The primary responsibility of the Outside Salesperson is to sell the Company’s product line to ensure maximum profit commensurate with the best interests of the Company, its employees, and its customers. The Outside Salesperson is responsible for ensuring that all business transactions are conducted in a manner consistent with the high ethical standards of the Company, and for providing the highest possible level of quality service to assigned and prospective customers. Qualifications/Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years in a sales role of any kind mandatory
· Minimum of 1 year in outside sales role mandatory
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Willingness to learn from anyone and everyone
· Effective organizational and communication skills
· Ability to attend to many detailed items simultaneously and/or in sequence..and more!
Warehouse Team Member/Truck Driver (971132)
Full-time Warehouse Delivery Driver Our hours of operation are 6:30 am-4: 30 pm and our drivers/warehouse typically work 40 hours per week with some degree of flexibility on hours. Benefits are available to purchase after 90 days of employment. Must have experience driving a box truck and a delivery van. The primary responsibility is to ensure that inventory is pulled, delivered to, or picked up from customers in a courteous, safe and efficient manner while providing the highest possible level of customer service.
Warehouse Associate (1097570)
This position receives, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. This is a temporary full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, varies from 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change depending on needs of the organization.
Herbal and Patient Care Assistant (1104785)
As the part-time Herbal and Patient Care Assistant, you’ll work with the lead medical provider in creating customized herbal and essential oil microparticle remedies. Must have training in herbal medicine and creating natural remedies; you’ll also assess the needs and desires of our patients and new people who are inquiring about our services. You’ll then be able to thoughtful and deeply provide answers, guidance, and support in a time-efficient manner. You’ll learn a ton from our expert medical staff and get the fulfillment of knowing you made a significant impact on the lives of chronically ill patients every day.
Social Media and Digital Education Assistant (1104792)
Seeking part-time Social Media and Digital Education Assistant to work with the leadership team in growing our social media reach, impact and ROI using proven social media strategies, Facebook ads, Instagram posts, and growing an online community to create a powerful community experience for our current medical provider students and future customers. Must have experience in Social Media in growing online communities, driving sales and increasing ROI is required for this position. You’ll need to have design experience and great attention to visual details.
Heart2Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions
Recruitment event: Hiring for Moving Specialists; Packing Specialists, and Cleaning Technicians
When: Thursday, Feb., 6, 2020
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave., Ste 1
Frederick, MD 21701
To Register: MUST call 301-600-6817