One Employee Of Westminster Eatery Injured In Flash Fire

He refused transport to the hospital.

An employee of Samuel Piazza at 425 Chinquapin Drive in Westminster suffered first-degree burns to his arms and face after a flash fire at the business on Sunday night.

The State Fire Marshal’s Office says the employee was trying ignite a propane grill with a match when the flash fire occurred.

Fire fighters dispatched to the scene found the fire out upon arrival.

The employee who was injured refused transport to the hospital.