Ten new jobs listed.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
SVP/Chief Financial Officer (707190)
Some Responsibilities include: Manages the Finance Division in order to ensure the ongoing management of interest rate and regulatory risks and the proper control of finance and accounting activities; Participates in the management of Bank investments; monitors the purchasing and selling of institution investments in accordance with the investment objectives; prepares reports detailing transactions and performs monthly reconciliations on current investments; Develops, implements, and achieves annual goals and objectives as established in the Bank’s annual operating plan; Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place; Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, i.e. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.; ensures that the department and all personnel adhere to the same…..and much more.
Production Supervisor 2nd Shift (707080)
The Production Supervisor provides work direction and leadership to production employees within the guidelines of standard work rules and employment policies. Monitors all stages of the production process and ensures accurate fulfillment of customer orders through appropriate production scheduling. Holds self and others accountable for promoting safety rules and regulations and acts in accordance with the requirements for food safety and quality.
Strategic Business Development Representative (703135)
Our technology company requires a Business Development leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, creating relationships and using proven methods to develop and execute on our business strategy. Some Major responsibilities include: Provide vision and establish strategic plans of business development for HBVtech; Organize and implement strategic plans to achieve key milestones of business development; Connect potential investors to raise needed funds to move the HBV products forward …and more.
Business Development Representative (706337)
As a business development representative, you will be an important part of our sales force. You will be in charge of the application of Canam-Structures” sales and marketing strategy in accordance with our mission and customer-oriented values.
· As a business development representative, you will work in close collaboration with our customers in order to identify their needs and respond to them by offering innovating construction solutions.
· You will promote our product and service offering to customers and potential markets.
· You will work in team to promote construction solutions offered by Canam-Structures.
· You will ensure the development of business relations and the promotion of Canam-Structures to influencers within the industry.
· You will maintain a competitive intelligence in regards to both service offering and pricing.
· You will be responsible of finalizing quotes, estimates and conclude sale transactions.
Flaggers/Road Crew (705608)
Seeking Flaggers/Road Crew members who are dependable, on-time, and safety-driven. You should also be able to work outside in all weather conditions, flexible in your daily assignments and willing to travel to job sites in the Frederick and surrounding counties. All training is provided, starting with a 5-hour (no cost) certification course.
Security Officer (706631)
Immediate F/T openings for professional candidates who are seeking a challenging career in the field of security in the Frederick, MD area. Seeking candidates to provide security services for large office building complex. Must be at least 21 years of age, have excellent communication skills and a stable work history.
Personal Care Associate (705020)
The Personal Care Associate (PCA) focuses their efforts supporting residents with daily activities to support their personal hygiene, socialization, cognition, spiritual being and physical health. PCAs encourage independence, support resident choice and preserve resident dignity through their professional manner and interactions.
Automotive Sales Consultant (684311)
· Determining each customer’s vehicle needs by asking the right questions and listening
· Following the Sales Process and Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and aftermarket products
· Delivering vehicles to customer and ensuring that the customer understands the features of the vehicle, warranty, and paperwork to lay the foundation for customer loyalty
· Introducing the customer to the finance manager and informing the customer that he/she will thoroughly explain the extended warranty and other benefits of additional coverage on the vehicle
· Working with your Sales Manager during the buying process to ensure a smooth transaction.
Grounds Maintenance Laborer (680978)
– Must be able to lift and carry at least eighty (80) pounds.
– Must have experience operating landscape and grounds equipment.
– Must be neat, well-groomed and have high personal standards of honesty and integrity.
– Ability to work in both hot and cold environments, with proper safety equipment, such as inside/outside all year.
Front Desk Associate (706493)
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, energetic, committed, and customer-focused individual who wants to join a dedicated Team! Position responsibilities include: providing professional, prompt, and exceptional face to face internal and external customer service, scheduling appointments, coordinating all Front Desk operations and working in a team environment!
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Business and Employment Center (5340-A Spectrum Dr in Frederick, MD):
1. August 3rd (10 am – 2 pm)
Recruiting for: Flaggers/Road Crew
No registration required
2. Crossmark Hiring Event
July 31, 2017
11 AM – 2 PM
To register for interview, MUST call Ms. Morris at 469-331-4594.