Ten new jobs listed by Frederick County Work force Services.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Digital Marketing Specialist 730848
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with internal teams and/or directly with the clients to develop strategies and creative, establish and coordinate budget, analyze and develop client reports for all digital marketing and advertising.
· Develop digital marketing and advertising initiatives that meet our clients business objectives and advance their brand using all necessary tools (website, emails, social media platforms, display advertising and blogs)
· Research and develop new growth strategies that are integrated with client’s goals and priorities and advise on budgetary, technical, and creative issues that arise
· Conduct asset audits to assess the effectiveness of each tactic and provide reporting
· Remain current on audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
· Versed in emerging digital content technologies, platforms and best practices and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate, ….and more.
Service Workers/Facilities (726932)
Key Roles/Responsibilities include: Perform a variety of cleaning duties in laboratory and office areas Clean and wash windows, woodwork, furniture, floor coverings, fixtures stairwells, fire doors, bath-and restrooms, Vacuum, dust and wet mop floors, spray buff, strip and refinish floors, clean carpets Operate autoclaves, Operate industrial power equipment.
Line Cook (724282)
Local Mediterranean/Indian food restaurant is looking for a Line Cook. Experience preferred, but WILLING TO TRAIN!!
· Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
· Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
· Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
· Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
· Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
Van Driver (P/T) (731300)
Adult Medical Day Care Center is hiring a driver to join our dynamic team. Driver will be responsible for providing escorted door to door transportation to elderly and disabled clients, to and from home and center via 12 passenger van. All routes are in Frederick County. Position is Monday through Friday. Split shift 7:15am-approx 10am, 2:30-approx 5:30pm. There will be some opportunities for additional hours during day, but not guaranteed. Driver must be 23 or older (great job for retirees), have HS Diploma or GED, and clean driving record (no points). No CDL required, but must pass DOT physical and drug test. Must be able to bend/lift and willing to become CPR/1st Aide Certified. Must be customer service oriented, friendly, and personable.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (729580)
The A/R Specialist is responsible for payer follow up on claims. Weekly assignments are provided by the supervisor and the A/R Specialist must develop a plan to complete work lists by end of week. An A/R Specialist must comply with applicable laws regarding billing standards, and be able to operate in a team-oriented environment that strives to provide superior service to anesthesia providers throughout the country. Employer seeking to hire for 9 openings.
Credentialing Specialist (729570)
Seeking a Credentialing Specialist to provide credentialing support for several medical practices to include facility credentialing, payer credentialing, and license/certification renewal. This person will also interact closely with the Client Managers of the practices in meeting credentialing needs. Direct interaction with the providers is anticipated. This person will work with the Credentialing team to meet department goals and will report to the Credentialing Manager.
Seeking friendly, trustworthy and experienced Bartender to mix and serve drinks to patrons, directly or through wait staff. Majority of patrons are military veterans. Should be computer literate. Part-time evening hours available; wages plus tips.
Bulk Transport Cement Driver – Day Cab (730737)/OTR (730743)
Full Time Benefit eligible; our benefits start the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment. Salary: Load Pay 27%-28% per load
Integrates assembly components, subassemblies, products or systems into various configurations by performing the following duties & responsibilities in a reasonable & productive time frame:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch
· Must be able to follow verbal instruction
· Must be able to use hand tools
· Mount & assemble components such as coils, blowers, compressors, etc…and more.
CNC Machine Operator (Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Operator) (728287)
Set up, program, and operate CNC turning centers. Interpret flat layout drawings. Accurately read machine shop measuring equipment which includes tape measure, combination square, inside and outside micrometers, digital calipers, bore gauges, etc. Obtain required finishes, shapes and dimensions as specified by the engineering department by understanding of speeds, feeds and proper use of tools and tooling. Perform machining with materials such as steel, aluminum and plastics. Other duties as assigned.