Ten new jobs listed by Frederick County Work Force Services.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Service Technician (743141)
Frederick, MD based company looking for an experienced technician to service Commercial Pump systems and Controls in the Maryland, Northern Virginia and DC area. Work revolves around servicing Commercial Booster Pump, Fire Pump, Sump/Sewage Pump systems and Controls. Must have the following;
· Excellent behavior, work ethic and an understanding of how to conduct one’s self in an office environment as well as on the job site.
· Commercial Pump Experience
· Electronic Control Experience
· Good mechanical knowledge
· Ability to read & understand wiring schematics & operation manuals.
· Ability to use meters and diagnostic equipment
· Clean driving record.
Production Operator (742544)
Provide semi-skilled / skilled labor in all departments in the bakery as necessary (bake, wrap, shipping, sanitation)
One (1) year manufacturing / processing experience preferred. High school or equivalent required. Minimum age – 18. Extensive background screening and drug screening conducted. Candidate must be available to work all shifts/nights/weekends/holidays with split days off.
* Must be computer literate
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push up to 400 lbs. on dollies
* Ability to stand prolonged periods, repetitively stoop, squat, bend
and reach overhead while turning
* Good communication skills required – must be able to read and write
* Basic math skills required
WIN-T Regional Hub Node Analyst (742442)
General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for an WIN-T Regional Hub Node Analyst. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nations core defense/intelligence services and systems. General Dynamics Mission Systems employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
Construction Materials Testing Field Technicians (726502)
Specialized Engineering seeks full time entry-level or experienced Construction Materials Testing Field Technicians to work on-site at contract locations throughout the Maryland/Virginia/DC Metropolitan/West Virginia/Pennsylvania/Delaware regions. Technicians ensure materials on the project meet standards required by engineering plans and specifications. Primary responsibilities include conducting tests and field observations for construction materials including, soil, concrete, asphalt, reinforcing steel, foundations and masonry; documenting field inspection reports daily; in addition to performing duties as a quality assurance inspector on construction sites. …and more!!
Responsible for performing construction labor activities to include cleaning, digging, hauling, carpentry, and preparing construction sites for the erection of structures and buildings. Unloads and loads materials, reads plans and specifications, tends machines, mixes concrete, pours concrete, and assists carpenters, operating engineers, and other construction site workers.
Full-time Auto Technician (583886)
· Diagnose drivability problems and make repairs.
· Do 4 wheel alignments. Must be able to lift heavy items at times.
· Inspect vehicles for damage and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
· Estimate costs of vehicle repair.
· Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using an electronic testing equipment.
· Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems.
· Test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
Integrates assembly components, subassemblies, products or systems into various configurations by performing the following duties & responsibilities in a reasonable & productive time frame:
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch
· Must be able to follow verbal instruction
· Must be able to use hand tools
· Mount & assemble components such as coils, blowers, compressors, etc.
· Assemble & attach hardware such as bolts, washers, screws, etc.
· Must be able to identify parts necessary to complete the job
· Other duties as assigned
Guest Service Agent (742259)
This position will be responsible for taking reservations, checking Guests in and out of the hotel and assisting Guests with area information and directions. Position is in Emmitsburg, MD; hours are Fri/Sat/Sun, 3 pm to 11 pm (guaranteed 24 hours a week).
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring Guest satisfaction by offering a clean and well maintained Guest rooms, linens and public areas. This must be done quickly, efficiently and effectively through team work and according to company procedures. Candidates must have reliable transportation and able to get to work on time. Ideal candidate would have prior housekeeping experience and have a neat and professional appearance. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (729580)
The A/R Specialist is responsible for payor follow up on claims. Will review accounts to determine appropriate action; follow up on all assigned Insurance claims to ensure appropriate reimbursement for our clients; file appeals on claim denials and underpayments as appropriate; and more. An A/R Specialist must comply with applicable laws regarding billing standards. Familiarity with medical field is preferred.