New jobs listed by Frederick County Work Force Services.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Assistant Financial Reporting Manager (745022)
The Assistant Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for providing the expertise and operational leadership in all areas of financial reporting while managing duties and reporting of their specific fund(s). The Assistant Financial Reporting Manager assists in enabling the management to fulfill responsibilities, preparation of compliance reports and the maintenance and entries into the financial records of all funds.
Be able to run fast and efficient cash register operations. Observes customer traffic and calls for additional service as needed. Has a strong understanding of precise register functions, including how to process all transactions and forms of tender as well as layaway payments. Prepared to serve the customer with a positive attitude at all times.
Customer Service Associate (757516)
Provides “World Class” Member Service by surprising and delighting our members every day. Creates feature displays that maximize gross margin dollars. Uses visual merchandising presentation to drive sales. Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent waste. Maintains ordering for maximum sales potential. Trains and coaches direct reports.
Project Manager (757227)
The Project Manager will be responsible for working with their federal Solution Delivery Manager (SDM) to plan the project, establish performance baselines, monitor and control execution of the project, close out the project, and report status and manage risk across the life of the project. This includes the creation of technical requirements, project planning, integration planning and coordination, and on-going project coordination, risk analysis, analysis of alternatives, and project status reporting. The Project Manager is hands on and works closely with the Enterprise Architecture group, ITAC Management, other development managers, and IV&V to create enterprise services that are used across the ITAC portfolio.
Construction materials Testing Field Technician (756303)
Primary responsibilities include conducting tests and field observations for construction materials including, soil, concrete, asphalt, reinforcing steel, foundations and masonry; documenting field inspection reports daily; in addition to performing duties as a quality assurance inspector on construction sites. Work includes performing field density testing of construction materials (soil and asphalt), sampling and testing of concrete (slump, temperature, air content and unit weight) and fabricating concrete test cylinders and recording results.
Carpenter Helper (745588)
· The carpenter/helper must be experienced in various aspects of residential construction and/or residential remodeling. They must be reliable and committed to safety at all times. They must have reliable transportation in order to commute to job sites. They must have respect for the customer’s home and belongs.
· Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard.
· Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components.
· Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures.
· Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
· Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools.
· Inspect and clean job site before leaving.
Operations Admin/Marketing (757619)
· legal support interface and ensure compliance with MD state statutes
· Record and track accounts payable/accounts receivable, interface with accounting service provider, assure agreement with approved budgets
· Support legal services provider in initiating, maintaining and complying
with 501(c)3 status…and more!
· In collaboration with ED and contracted experts, devise a marketing and communications strategy
· Help execute marketing campaigns; coordinate, enlist and manage partners and subcontractors…and more!
Programmatic Delivery and Support
· Coordinate teaching program operations, and track internships providers/candidates
· Assist with program metrics development and assessment
· Coordinate teaching facilities, assignments, and agreements with
cooperating providers…and more!
Contract Specialist (745938)
Provides support for acquisitions functions as approved by Contracting Officers in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Health and Human Services Acquisition Regulations (HHSAR), NIH Manual Chapters, and all other applicable regulations and policies.
Contracts Analyst (745945)
The Contracts Analyst shall perform specialized and complex contract award and contract administration work in support of the Contracting Officers. The Contracts Analyst shall perform support functions to Contracting Officers and shall not engage in any inherently governmental functions (see paragraph 9.0). The Contracts Analyst shall provide support for acquisition planning, preparation of price/cost analyses for designated actions, formulation of negotiation strategies, development of proposed negotiation objectives, contract award and file documentation of contracts, modifications and task orders including complex Research and Development (R&D), Non-R&D, and Simplified Acquisitions (SA), contract administration, and contract closeout.
Construction firm seeking general laborer for work on various construction projects occurring at a Bio-Medical research facility located in Bethesda, Maryland. Individual will be responsible for cleaning project sites, hauling supplies, equipment and debris to and from construction sites and assisting carpentry and painting staff on a variety of tasks including by not limited to new construction, site support services, facility cleaning and moving services.
Working Foreman/Superintendent’s Assistant (659575)
Construction firm seeking competent individual willing to be a serve as a “Working Foreman/Superintendent’s Assistant” for various construction projects occurring at a Bio-Medical research facility located in Bethesda, Maryland. Applicant must have strong previous carpentry/construction (mainly carpentry) experience and be willing to work with their hand tools. This is not strictly a supervisory position. Individual will be working alongside carpentry and painting crews performing a variety of construction, handyman and move services tasks. The individual will also be responsible for assisting the site Superintendent on various tasks including project review, scheduling, and supervision and quality control checks. No health insurance (medical/dental) or vacation time offered.