New jobs just listed from Frederick County Work Force Services.
Phone Based Sales Reps (767197)
· Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
· Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
· Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
· Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
· Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
· Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
· Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
· Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
Credit & Collection Coordinator (766391)
Responsible for collection of overdue customer invoices, postage accounting, cash receipt processing and back up for Accounts Payable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following prioritized and categorized duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Department Goals, Strategies, and Procedures
· Follows and supports department procedures and company policies
· Establishes personal goals to improve personal and department performance
Collection & Credit
· Make collection calls to past due customer as needed.
· Update collection notes in CRM system with most recent information.
· Run credit reports for prospective or current customers as needed
· Secure credit references for new customers.
· Prepare monthly aging report and reconciles to General Ledger (“GL”).
· Run monthly customer statements and mail….and much more!
Production Operator (767200)
Provide semi-skilled / skilled labor in all departments in the bakery as necessary (bake, wrap, shipping, sanitation)
One (1) year manufacturing / processing experience preferred. High school or equivalent required. Minimum age – 18. Extensive background screening and drug screening conducted. Candidate must be available to work all shifts/nights/weekends/holidays with split days off.
* Must be computer literate
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push up to 400 lbs. on dollies
* Ability to stand prolonged periods, repetitively stoop, squat, bend
and reach overhead while turning
* Good communication skills required – must be able to read and write
* Basic math skills required
* Must be able to work in non-air conditioned environment
Glass Fabrication Helpers (767338)
Fabrication Shop Help (Second Shift) – Is responsible for supporting all fabrication functions and positions by assisting other operators as necessary. Specific duties include, but are not entirely limited to: cutting, polishing, fabrication, seam & wash, and tempering. May also be asked to assist in special projects.
Front Desk Associate (706493)
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, energetic, committed, and customer-focused individual who wants to join a dedicated Team! Position responsibilities include: providing professional, prompt, and exceptional face to face internal and external customer service, scheduling appointments, coordinating all Front Desk operations and working in a team environment!
Inside Sales and Application Specialist (769530)
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing excellent customer service by answering inbound customer calls, solving problems, entering orders, and completing follow-up procedures. Represent the company in a way that promotes a positive relationship from the perspective of the customer.
· Strong sense of urgency to provide exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Passion for, or to learn, the Construction Equipment Industry.
· Ability to move quickly from one activity to another while helping customers solve their product and application needs and problems.
· Provide pricing support where required based on Company guidelines.
· Able to recommend accessories (tooling) and/or replacement products to the customer.
· Write quotations when appropriate and perform follow-up procedures.
· Keep current on EDCO products and their applications, along with maintaining a knowledge of competitive products on the market.
· Attend all product and sales training meetings as required.
· Construction equipment knowledge a must.
CAD Technician (769562)
Responsible for routine design projects, such as the development of mechanical systems and equipment assemblies derived from layouts, sketches, and physical measurements. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Create 3D CAD models and layout drawings
· Utilize 3D models to build assemblies for research/compositions/presentation
· Manipulate CAD models/drawings into technical documents for customer utilization
· Employ CAD skills and learned fabrication knowledge to revitalize existing parts/equipment
· Understand and make best use of fabrication capabilities to maximize efficiency in production
· Other duties as assigned
CAD Technician – Contract Fabrication (769572)
Responsible for routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from layouts, sketches, and physical measurements. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Reverse engineering of fabricated parts
· Create 2D and/or 3D CAD layout drawings
· Support production competently by managing current drawings and CNC programs for laser and pressbrake operations.
· Manage and process contract fabrication jobs…..Other duties as assigned.
Property Maintenance Residential Technician (758572)
Seeking an experienced property manager! Requires clean driving record, full driver’s license (cannot be provisional status), must be able to pass background checks, experienced in building maintenance, comfortable with computers, dependable. Position involves assuming responsibility for the smooth operation of assigned commercial and/or housing sites. This individual is expected, through training and experience, to exercise independent judgment with supervision by the Property Maintenance Manager.
CNC Machine Operator (762563)
Seeking CNC Machine Operator who is mechanically inclined to perform multiple machine operation and assist other operators and production personnel effectively. Will operate all material handling equipment both manual and powered; use gauges and measuring instruments and perform quality inspection on all parts and components; recognize equipment malfunction and report to supervision
Maintains neat and orderly work areas and equipment; and more. Must have experience with measuring tools.
Laser Operator (763250)
Looking for laser operators for a Chambersburg, PA client. A laser machine operator (metal fabrication) works to manufacture metal products using machines that employ lasers and computerized equipment. The operator often uses laser cutting and punching machines that make metal shapes and holes to fit other parts. The laser machine operator should know how to operate and set up machines identical (or similar) to those used by the prospective employer. Some positions require a knowledge of understanding mechanical drawings such as blueprints as well.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. December 13 (1 – 3 pm)
Recruiting for: Home Health Aides, CNAs
No registration required; bring resume
Where: Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave.,
Registration: MUST Call 301-600-2762 to pre-register.
Bimbo Bakeries conducting Information & Interview session-DETAILS below:
Time: 10am, Interviews immediately following Information Session.
Where: Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave.,
How to Apply: Call 301-600-2762 to reserve your seat.