Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Field Service Technician (773110)
Testing, troubleshooting, repair and service on x-ray measurement systems: MAJOR FUNCTIONS: Repairing, testing and troubleshooting X-ray Sensors; Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Have knowledge on Analog / Digital electronic Circuitry; Component level troubleshooting systems; Maintenance of test reports and recordings; Advanced knowledge of PC’s (hardware & software); Windows, DOS and Linux Knowledge.
Test Engineers (773690)
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
EMC Test Engineer -Gaithersburg, MD & Safety/Environmental Test Engineer – Frederick, MD
Position Title: Compliance Test Engineer/Test Technician
Some of the Principle responsibilities include:
· Performs assigned EMC, Environment and/or safety tests
· Configure client’s hardware/software (test platform)
· Take EUT photographs and document configurations with accurate and complete diagrams
· Analyze cause of EUT compliance failures
· Document test data thoroughly and accurately (including dates, pass/fail criteria and results, history of events, test equipment use and calibrations, and other pertinent data)
· Maintain working knowledge of regulatory agency standards pertaining to assigned compliance tests
· Differentiate between related standards and be able to answer customer’s questions accurately……..and much more.
Training Instructor Biological War Agents (763163)
The Candidate shall serve as a Field Identification of Biological Warfare Agents (FIBWA) Instructor, conducting courses and research on modern microbiology and molecular techniques, instruments, and protocols for clinical diagnosis and environmental biosurveillance of Biological Warfare Agents. Will work within BSL-2 and BSL-3 laboratories (prerequisite training records and prerequisite BPRP status), IAW the provisions of this contract and applicable regulations.
Customer Service Specialist (787338)
* Data/Order entry and maintain of production spreadsheet
* Manage incoming and outgoing customer calls, emails and faxes regarding orders and issues
* Process daily delivery tickets, reports and other basic office duties
* Provide high quality customer service via telephone, email and fax
* Efficient use of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and polices
* Meet personal and company goals
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, individually and as a team.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and mange time effectively.
* Ability to pay great attention to detail
Administrative Support Assistant (774229)
29 year old family owned and operated landscape company is searching for motivated, dependable, and qualified candidate to join our team. We are located in Frederick, MD. Candidate must have QuickBooks, Excel, and Word experience, be self-motivated, and have excellent people skills. Company offers: paid vacation, retirement plan, and health insurance.
Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
Integrates components, subassemblies, products or systems into various configurations by performing the following duties & responsibilities in a reasonable & productive time frame:
· Weld multiple material types in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
· Remove and install rolls of weld wire & make equipment adjustments as necessary to properly weld
· Interpret blueprints & weld symbols to produce welds to print specification(s)
· Use proper welding technique & a make equipment adjustments as necessary to produce quality welds
· Repair defective welds to print specification(s)
· Prepare parts necessary for welding
· Clean up of welded parts per print specification(s)
· Follow written welding procedures, specifications and work instructions
· Assist team members in other areas of to meet daily production goals
· Other duties as assigned
Fitness Manager (788740)
The Fitness Manager will manage and develop the fitness department in an assigned gym, provide training and leadership for new and existing personal trainers, ensure personal trainers are scheduled and equipped to deliver service to clients. He/she will work with all gym personnel to involve them in fitness education and sales. Responsible for overall revenue generation of Personal Training sales by increasing the number of full-time personal trainers on staff, active clients and session service.
Parent Coach (788391)
Seeking a part-time Parent Coach to work collaboratively with parents and caregivers impacted by incarceration to create goals and implement strategies to improve parenting skills. Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Education or a related field of study and / or two years’ related experience and a willingness to work evening and weekend hours. Bilingual preferred.
Inside Sales Representative (788400)
As an Inside Sales Rep with our organization, you will follow up with potential customers that have expressed an interest in our lawn care service. In addition, you’ll work to build your own calling list using qualified homeowner information. Finally, you’ll work with our existing customers to help them to decide on which of our other environmentally responsible services can solve their problems.
Insurance and Financial Services Agent Team Member (770149)
Local insurance agency is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team, and to build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote company’s products including auto, home and life insurance. Responsibilities are to develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services; use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options; and maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. January 16th (1 – 3 pm)
Recruiting for: DDA Counselors, Residential Counselors
No registration required; bring resume
2. January 17th (10 am – 2 pm)
Recruiting for: CNC Machine Operator; Laser Operator; Brake Press Operator; Machine Operator Helper; Building Manufacturing Production; Framer; Hand Assembler; Manufacturing Mechanic; Metal Manufacturing Inspector; Metal Manufacturing Maintenance; Picker-Packer; Warehouse Associate; and more
No registration required; bring resume