New jobs listed from Frederick County Work Force Services.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
* Welcome visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
* Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
* Maintain security by monitoring sign in book, issuing visitors badges and following company procedures
* Receive and sort daily mail, packages and courier deliveries
* Prepare all UPS and FedEx outgoing shipments for pickup.
* Arrange service for office copier
* Perform other clerical duties such as filing, scanning, copying, etc.
* HR duties as assigned
Senior Developer (793363)
· Have hands on proficient experienced and able to guide developers converting design into various technologies such as TIBCO (BC,BW,BE,EMS,MFT), Java, .Net, Visio, MicroStrategy and Oracle database.
· Having good understanding of healthcare / Insurance based industry.
· Able to support EDI implementation using TIBCO Foresight tool.
· Able to provide hands on support to team in implementing the solution on need basis and support performance tuning.
· Able to manage deliverable with limited KT sessions from technical team.
· Able to coordinate with different team and articulate the requirement.
· Able to document the solution and create any artifacts, perform code review, document review and provide appropriate status to the higher management.
· Able to identify the risk and constraints in project and provide solution to mitigate the risk.
· Able to administer the tools such as TIBCO software installation or upgrades in all the environments (such as VAL, DEV & PROD) and coordinating installs and testing with the application teams, configures environments. This included scheduled application password changes, patches, fix packs and version upgrades.
Fill/Finishing Tech – Entry Level (794169)
Responsible for the preparation of all products in the Finishing area. Assist in the cleanroom as needed.
· Perform work order processing to complete products to inventory
· Orders labels from Label Control; pickup and delivery to and from label control
· Complete sample/test requests and submit samples/retains for testing such as Cber and RSE/CSE
· Ensure complete and accurate documentation and paperwork of all associated processes (batch records, label reconciliation, sample testing requests, QACS, line clearance) and tasks
· Screening and kitting of products
· Communicates with Production Planner and Warehouse to ensure all products are completed in a timely manner
· Interpret and respond to quality data
Quality Information Systems (QIS) Specialist (794174)
Some Required Skills:
· Knowledge of computer software/hardware, operating systems, databases, and laboratory applications
· Familiarity with GAMP and 21CFR part 11 requirements
· Experience with Lean Six Sigma process
· Uses experience and knowledge to solve problems, make decisions, and develop plans for site systems.
· Able to identify and respond to complex problems, interpret complex data and draw valid conclusions.
· Demonstrated experience in management of complex tasks and projects.
· Skilled at establishing clear and understandable directions and goals. Escalates roadblocks to project/task completion….and much more!
CAD Technician (769572 and 769562)
Responsible for routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from layouts, sketches, and physical measurements. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Reverse engineering of fabricated parts
· Create 2D and/or 3D CAD layout drawings
· Support production competently by managing current drawings and CNC programs for laser and pressbrake operations.
· Manage and process contract fabrication jobs……Other duties as assigned.
Installer/Service Technician (723947)
Required to demonstrate sufficient aptitude for acquiring skills and knowledge involved in the competent performance of tasks relating to the broadband installation and troubleshooting activities. Performs repair, installation or removal of broadband services while adhering to NEC and NESC requirements ensuring that all safety practices are performed in accordance with industry standards; as well as, proper configurations and grounding of all coaxial cable.
Service Manager (791421)
The HVAC/R Service Manager plans and coordinates service activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties.
· Supervise the installs of new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
· Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives.
· Inspect malfunctioning or damaged equipment to determine nature and scope of the problem.
· Analyze review and inspection findings to determine the source of the problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
· Coordinate problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
· Provide on-site technical assistance for HVAC equipment to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
· Maintain records of performance reports.
Seeking Drivers for full-time opportunity in the Frederick and Montgomery Counties area. Will drive vans to transport patients to and from medical appointments. Clean driving record needed, but no CDL is required. Will be required to work 32 hours/week (minimum), with some overtime and Saturdays. Benefits are available after 3 months. Will train the right candidate. 10 positions available!!
Inserting Sorter (790698)
Inserting Sorter opportunities available in Thurmont, MD. Qualified candidate will operate inserter by loading imaged forms into the feeder to produce a finished, mail ready product. Prepare inserter by using tools and job specifications to provide proper setup and to eliminate possible run-time errors; and inspect the finished product by verifying the correct construction and components to ensure the “mailability” and quality standards are met.
Licensed Practical Nurse (793008)
LPNs are needed to assess patients by physical examination, including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status; administer medications and treatments; participate in the care planning process; supervise other LPNs and certified nursing assistants; communicate with physicians regarding changes in resident’s conditions, diagnostic test results, etc; and much more. Must have valid state LPN licensure and CPR certification.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. January 31st (10 am – 2 pm)
Recruiting for: CNC Machine Operator; Laser Operator; Brake Press Operator; Machine Operator Helper; Building Manufacturing Production; Framer; Hand Assembler; Manufacturing Mechanic; Metal Manufacturing Inspector; Metal Manufacturing Maintenance; Picker-Packer; Warehouse Associate; and more
No registration required; bring resume
Washington Laboratories-OnSite Information and Recruitment event,
recruiting for Testing Engineers, “willing to train!”
Date: Thursday, 2/8/2018
Time: 9:30am, Information session starts with On-the-Spot interviews immediately following.
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave.
To Attend: MUST call to register–301-600-2758