New jobs listed by Frederick County Work Force Services.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Pinball Repair Technician (796776)
IMMEDIATE NEED, with Training available!
We need help keeping it all going and are looking for some handy folks who love to fix things!! We are looking for technicians who LOVE to work on pinball/arcade games and have strong customer service experience — ensuring our games are up and running and that every guest has a good time playing.
Essential Responsibilities: TRAINING will be provided, great APPRENTICESHIP opportunity.
· Some Assembling/disassembling and testing of electronic and mechanical equipment and parts; to inspect, identify, troubleshoot, refurbish and/or repair electronic-mechanical equipment.
· Accurately evaluate electronic products and equipment down to the board component level.
· Examine a whole board and fix any problems.
· Occasional analysis and independent judgment is required to determine appropriate courses of action.
· Good communication skills are essential to positively interact with other departments and customers
· Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail when inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing units to ensure the work is accurate and complete.
· Troubleshoot, collect, compile, and analyze information to develop recommendations
Histotechnologist Molecular Lab Mgr (796773)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Lead the Molecular Pathology Department orientation, training, and scheduling of all assigned technicians. Ensure technicians meet all Institute training and laboratory biosafety requirements. Maintain training files as appropriate. Lead and direct the maintenance and operation of the ultra-structural and molecular pathology laboratories. Ensure laboratories meet biosafety requirements and assigns laboratory responsibilities to others as needed. Ensure laboratories are fully stocked, operational, and meet all inspection requirements….and much more!
Night Warehouse Supervisor (796178)Schedules, assigns work, trains, develops and provides clear direction to cooler employees. Coordinates the work efforts of employees to ensure that outgoing straight trucks and trailers are loaded accurately and on time to meet customer order requirements. Determines needed quantities of finished product and communicates those needs to Production. Anticipates current and future production needs through close communication with Sales and Production. Monitors incoming loads and invoices to identify damaged or erroneously delivered orders. Works with vendors, suppliers, and other DMD”s employees to resolve discrepancies and solve problems.
Patient Services Coordinator (795847)
Professionally greets and welcomes patients and their friends/family. Registers and schedules appointments for patients in a efficient and timely manner. Answers, screens, and directs all incoming calls to appropriate personnel relaying messages between patients and clinical staff. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards, and US Oncologys Shared Values.
Part Time Production Operator (795234)
Part time production position in the bakery, wrapping department,
hand packing freezer product.
Must be computer literate
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push up to 400 lbs. on dollies
Ability to stand prolonged periods, repetitively stoop, squat, bend
and reach overhead while turning
Good communication skills required – must be able to read and write.
Basic math skills required
Position Attributes: Must be able to work in a team environment and be an
active member of team. Positive attitude
Molecular Laboratory Technician II (794651)
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
· Isolation and cryopreservation of intact RNA, miRNA and DNA from clinical patient samples of all tissue and types including fecal samples.
· Quantification and QC evaluation of differing nucleic acid samples
· Conducts molecular-based assays such as real time PCR
· Assess gene expression and DNA mutations using the Nanostring platform
· Independently plans and conducts DNA and RNA purification projects at various scales and from different material types using both manual and automated systems. Performs QC analyses (RNA/DNA integrity analysis, Real-Time PCR) to ensure that results meet specifications
· Evaluates new technology in the lab for beta testing
· Writes SOPs for new assays and equipment….and much more!
Grounds Maintenance (796171)
Tasks include but are not limited to general maintenance of golf course grounds, course set-up, hand watering and mowing greens, tees, fairways and lawns. Candidate must have to ability to lift 50lbs, start work at an early hour and work alternate weekends. Position requires general knowledge of the game of golf, along with flexible hours and most weekends.
Pipe Layer (794855)
Experienced Pipe Layer needed; must have experience laying storm, water and sanitary pipe. Should be able to perform any combination of the following tasks: grade trenches or culverts, position pipe, or seal joints. Full-time opportunity with overtime available.
Guest Services (796157)
Primary responsibility is to greet and service customers. Will also load golf bags on cart, stage and store carts, operate range ball picker, clean and inspect range area, maintain adequate supply of range balls on range tee and overall cleanliness of the outside golf operation facilities. Position requires general knowledge of the game of golf, along with flexible hours and most weekends.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. February 6th (1 – 3 pm)
Recruiting for: DDA Counselors, Residential Counselors, & more
No registration required; bring resume
2. February 7th (1 – 3 pm)
Recruiting for: CNAs, Home Health Aides
No registration required; bring résumé
3. February 8th (9:30am)
Recruiting for: Test Technicians
Information Session with Interviews immediately following!!
MUST call 301-600-2758 to register!
4. February 8th (2 – 4 pm)
Staffing Agency Job Fair (<http://www.frederickworks.com/staffing-agency-job-fair>)
Recruiting for: LOTS OF POSITION – see link above for full list
Registration preferred, but walk-ins welcomed.