New job openings listed.
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
FT Housekeeper (670145)
Keep premises of commercial, retail, airport, hospitality, healthcare, convention centers/arenas or other institutional buildings in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (631205)
The A/R Follow-up Specialist is responsible for payer follow up on claims. Weekly assignments are provided by the supervisor and the billing specialist must develop a plan to complete work lists by end of the week. The A/R Follow-up Specialist must comply with applicable laws regarding billing standards, and be able to operate in a team-oriented environment that strives to provide superior service to anesthesia providers throughout the country.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate (735281)
– Candidate will be responsible for working in all areas of a production shop.
– Basic fabrication of HDPE plastic products and plastic fusion welding.
– Layout and palletizing shipments.
– Shipping & Receiving duties/forklift experience helpful.
– Must work and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
– Have basic knowledge and use of hand power tools.
– Understand and able to use basic math skills, geometry a plus.
– Have good communication skills and able to work in a team environment.
– Must be able to lift 70Lb.
– Have the ability to bend and twist in a confined work area.
– Be comfortable on their feet all day.
CNC Machinist/Programmer (801303)
Summary of Position – The CNC Machinist is an hourly position that reports to the Shop Lead and produces machined parts by programming, setting-up, and operating Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines; maintaining quality, safety, housekeeping and efficiency standards; recording keeping and labor reporting and maintaining equipment, tooling and supplies.
Precision Sheet Metal Mechanic (801296)
Summary: Position reports directly to the Shop Lead Man
Mechanic is a senior level employee with advanced shop skills and responsibilities. Mechanic is capable of performing design and fabrication tasks associated with the manufacture and assembly of most custom and all standard metal products manufactured within the shop, and has a basic understanding of shop paperwork and work flow. Occasional overtime work is a requirement.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (P/T) (801336)
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of secretarial and reception duties. Duties include typing correspondence and various office documents, maintaining computer based and paper files, answering and screening telephone calls and providing support to management and staff. It is essential to provide prompt friendly customer service to members, co-workers and other guests entering or calling the Chamber. A consistent professional style is required, providing exceptional customer service.
Marketing Coordinator (801346)
Tech-savvy self-starter wanted to manage marketing and communications for a highly active and progressive Chamber of Commerce. This individual will regularly interact with staff, leadership, volunteers, and members, and be an integral part of a busy nonprofit team.
The ideal candidate will have a wide variety of skills and experience, including:
· Mission-driven marketing in a fast-paced nonprofit/association environment
· Budgeting and strategic planning for advertising, marketing, and public relations
· Understanding of event planning, promotion, and production
· Use of social media and email campaigns for effective corporate communication – including community management, content strategy, and integration with traditional media
· Ability to write, design, and produce advertising/marketing campaigns for print, web, broadcast, mobile, and social platforms
Community Health Program Manager (800030)
The program Manager has full responsibility to execute and grow grants that address the needs of the immigrant community in Frederick and Washington County Maryland. Candidate must establish key performance indicators as part of the grants administration; allocate and manage human and financial resources; and serve as programmatic liaison to external partners at meetings. Candidate must have deep appreciation for and proven ability to work in a multi-ethnic, multi-racial work environment, as well as proven skills managing multiple grants and people in a matrix organization.
Equipment Mechanic Technician (800837)
Seeking a qualified Equipment Mechanic Technician. We handle Gravely, Bob-Cat, Ariens, Simplicity, B&S and Stihl outdoor products and Massey and Mahindra Tractors, Vermeer Ag and Gehl commercial equipment. The candidate must have the ability to work on all lines. The tech must have knowledge and expertise to work with Ariens, Briggs, Kohler, and Kawasaki 4 cycle engines as well as with diesel engines and hydraulics.
ReStore Manager (800410)
To manage the marketing and sales of new and used building materials in order to ensure the generation of funds to support Habitat for Humanity of Frederick County building initiatives in keeping with the missions of the Habitat affiliate. The manager is responsible for the operation, financial reporting, inventory management and volunteer co-ordination of the ReStore.