New jobs just listed by Frederick County Work Force Services
Warehouse Driver Associate (857902)
Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Provide customer service through the delivery and/or pick-up of parts and other products. Unload products from shipping vehicles and store at the appropriate storage area in the warehouse. Provide support to the warehouse operations of the branch. Delivery function accounts for about 50% of time. Some Essential Tasks include, but are not limited: Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned; Provide excellent customer service to all customers, ensuring the order being delivered is correct and maintaining professionalism in appearance and conduct; Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
Linux Engineer (857099)
· Provide systems engineering and architecture support to ongoing infrastructure operations and projects to maintain highly efficient networks of shared computing resources and data.
· Manage CentOS and RHEL Linux systems via central management tools.
· Develop and maintain custom scripts and stored procedures to automate repetitive tasks and improve consistency in operations and maintenance activities.
· Deploy approved release packages and break-fix solutions in accordance with all enterprise architecture and configuration, change, and release management policies and procedures.
· Administer MS SQL and PostgreSQL databases as required: Provision, delete, backup, troubleshoot, provide performance tuning, etc.
· Monitor infrastructure, systems operations, and critical application services 24/7; provide information and statistics relevant to system limits on capacity, data storage, system utilization, etc.; respond to critical outages and restore services within agreed upon service levels.
Industrial Mechanic (856780)
Description: Repair and maintain industrial production equipment of all types within the bakery; Troubleshoot and repair filling and conveyor systems; Troubleshoot and repair baking equipment; Troubleshoot and repair pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic power systems; Diagnoses problems and effects repairs of electrical controls, PLC s, motors and fluid power; Performs preventive maintenance and inspects equipment for potential problems.
Makes recommendations for modification of equipment; Responsible startup or shutdown of plant, observe operations, read and record gauges and instruments.
Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source…..and more!
Automotive Technician (852806)
With four shops, our local business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles. Qualified Individual will: Be self-motivated; Possess strong mechanical skills; Work well in a team environment; Hold ASE Certifications for Brakes and Steering/Suspension; Description of Responsibilities: All vehicle maintenance services; Perform vehicle safety and maintenance inspections; Perform repairs on vehicle systems including braking system, electrical system, heating and cooling system, engine system and Drivetrain and axle system malfunctions; Voluntary Benefits; Paid Training.
Manufacturing Associates (856598)
Equipment Development Company is looking for full-time entry-level manufacturing workers to join our growing team. Positions we are currently looking to fill include:
· Saw operator (machine shop)
· Powder Coater
· Shipping department team member (UPS)
Accounts Payable Specialist (856597)
Equipment Development Company in Frederick is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Prepare payment for products or services purchased by the company in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Receive invoice for payment and verify amount owed
· Compute applicable discounts
· Code invoices to appropriate general ledger account and prepare voucher to issue a check for payment
· Research and resolve any discrepancies between the purchase order and invoice
Supply Chain Clerk (856595)
Equipment Development Company is looking for a full-time purchasing clerk to join our team.
This is a full-time benefit eligible position, Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Complies and maintains records of business transactions by performing the following duties:
· Operates the computer terminal to input and retrieve data
· Purchase inventory
· Data entry of purchase orders
· Calling, faxing, or emailing to vendors all new purchase orders
· Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as, price, availability, and delivery schedule
· Prepares purchase orders
· Receives and contacts vendors to find out the status of the order
· Contacts vendors with discrepancies with quantity or quality
· Participates in annual physical inventory
Pest Control Service Technician (857816)
Frederick office is seeking a Pest Control Service Technician; duties will consist of, but may not be limited to: perform pest control & termite control services safely and according to company guidelines and standard practices; enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs/ladders; use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and power hammer drills; write legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English; and operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
Lead Experienced Fleet Technician (855294)
Position performs diagnostic and repair work, including scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to automobiles, trucks (light, medium, and heavy commercial/DOT-regulated vehicles), vans and forklifts. Position works with a high degree of independence. Position also requires a number of physical movements including lifting, pinching, bending, reaching, climbing, and manipulating and handling objects; also requires that you have your own basic hand tools; diagnostic, ergonomic, and high-tech equipment will be provided. $32.50/hr.
MD Outreach and Education Manager (855549)
Seeking a Team-oriented, professional candidate with knowledge of health care in the State of Maryland, including Medicaid, and has some experience coordinating such programs with low-income populations. Work requires a solid familiarity with current/future Federal/State/Local health care programs a plus. Prior experience working with community action groups dealing with healthcare related issues. Some travel required within Maryland.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. July 10th (11 am – 2 pm)
Recruiting for: MD Outreach and Education Manager, Benefits Representative, Travel Registered Nurse
No registration required; bring resume