He suffered burns to his body.
Westminster, Md (KM) One man suffered 1st- and 2nd-degree burns following a house fire in Carroll County Saturday night. The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says the man was taken to Shock Trauma by ambulance and is listed in stable condition.
30 fire fighters responded to the blaze at 150 Sullivan Drive in Westminster at around 11:10 PM, and had the flames under control within ten-minutes.
Damage is estimated at $100,000 to the structure, and $25,000 to the contents.
Investigators say the fire originated in the kitchen and the cause was accidental due to unattended cooking.
Five adults and one child were displaced. They’re being assisted by the Red Cross.
By Kevin McManus