New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Test and Assembly Technician (871789)
· A high school education. A 2 or 4 year college degree would be considered
· Basic knowledge of, and experience with hand tools is a must.
· Motivated, self-starter.
· Technical aptitude and a willingness to learn.
· Positive attitude, great communication skills, both written and oral.
· A desire to work and grow in a small, dynamic company.
· Experience in use of CAD programs a plus.
· Previous experience in assembly of electrical and mechanical components a plus.
The successful candidate will be able to grow within the company and assume greater responsibilities.
· ……. Willing to train.
Prep Assistant Baked Goods (871858)
You will need to:
· Understanding of, recipes and formulas as well as how environmental factors may affect ingredients
· Provide incredible customer service, greeting customers and answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests
· Possess teamwork and diversity awareness by listening to others’ points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences
· Recognize and seek opportunities for continuous learning to gain new understandings, skills and knowledge
· Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to
Production Assembler (871356)
The Production Assembler is responsible for assembling equipment according to established procedures to ensure that production goals and customer requirements are satisfied. This position is located in Germantown, Maryland but company is relocating to Frederick, Maryland in October 2018!! RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follows established assembly procedures
2. Adheres to safety guidelines and ESD guidelines
3. Performs preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
4. Performs accurate record keeping
5. Assists in the development of assembly procedures
Manager, QA (869775)
Responsible for oversight of Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) to support medical devices, Media FFM, and cell therapy products. Individual should be able to work independently with little direction to prepare written and verbal communication. The individual is expected to interact with Bioscience and Cell Therapy Management, QA and Operations leadership. Primary responsibility is oversight of the creation, closure and evaluation of the effectiveness of CAPA documents for the aseptic processing of Bio therapeutic and Research media, Medical Devices and Cell Therapy operations. Risk assessing deviations at the Deviation Review Board is also a primary responsibility. Strong knowledge and experience in aseptic drug product manufacturing regulations and medical device quality management system regulations is required. Experience in quality oversight of aseptic manufacturing.
DDA Residential Program Supervisor (869185)
This job includes the supervision, administration and evaluation of the DDA Residential Program including implementation of the philosophy of the program, its design and goals, specific knowledge about program management, the IP and Behavior Support Plan process. This is a salaried position. This individual is expected through training and experience to exercise independent judgment with the supervision of the Program Manager.
Maintenance Mechanic (867239)
Maintain organization’s production equipment. Perform electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors or failures. Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as die cutters, web and sheet-fed presses, inserting machines, folders, conveyor systems, bindery equipment etc. using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments. May repair or reproduce parts using welders or machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, surface grinders or other machine shop equipment.
Lead Infant Teacher (870477)
As a Lead Teacher you will lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback. You will also implement the curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child; create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn; partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children; and cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Access Control Installer (863147)
Under the supervision of the Project Manager of CCTV Operations, the CCTV Installer performs a wide variety of duties and responsibilities which consist of directing, coordinating, planning, designing, operating and installing, and routine maintenance of video surveillance cameras and systems. Supporting Camera products include IP Cameras, Analog Cameras, NVR, and DVR Recording Devices.
Access Control Tech (868708)
– Lead team of technicians and perform security installations that include Access Control, CCTV and Intrusion Detection Alarm Systems
– Manage projects to deliver successful implementations by meeting project requirements and adhering to industry and company standards
– Coordinate with staff to ensure availability of materials and equipment
– Manage resource labor hours, which include collecting timesheets and allocating labor tasks
– Interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications and schematics
– Participate in on-site progress meetings and provide updates to account managers
– Identify risks and provide specific solutions and recommendations to customers on most time and cost efficient methods
– Demonstrate resourcefulness in assessing and troubleshooting of issues and problems
– Inspect quality of finished projects to ensure conformation of all specifications and requirements
– Program and test installed security systems and train customers as required
– Support HS Solutions business development and sales team in a technical capacity to grow the opportunity pipeline and win sales
– Continually learn new products, upgrades and software programs related to low voltage systems
– Represent HS Solutions in a professional manner at all times
– Abide by OSHA regulations and use protective equipment as required
Office Manager (868720)
Surveillance Secure is accepting applications for the position of office manager. The position will interact with various company and external personnel. Good interpersonal & communication skills, a problem solving orientation and the ability to work well with people are required. Skills needed include managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, sales tax reports, scheduling, problem solving, organizing administrative work, answering phones and other general office activities. Knowledge in QuickBooks and Microsoft software is a must.
Automotive Technician (852806)
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Manufacturing Associate (856598)
Equipment Development Company is looking for full-time entry-level manufacturing workers to join our growing team.
· Hours are 6:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday
· Ability to be on your feet consistently during a 10 hour shift
· Duties to be fabrication style work to include assisting laser operator, machine shop, and forming
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and follow all safety guidelines
· Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn as you will be asked to do several different jobs during the course of the day
· Attendance is critical
Positions we are currently looking to fill include:
· Saw operator (machine shop)
· Powder Coater
· Shipping department team member (UPS)