New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Bakery Team Lead –P/T (873835)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Understanding of, recipes and formulas as well as how environmental factors may affect ingredients
· Provide incredible customer service, greeting customers and answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests
· Possess teamwork and diversity awareness by listening to others’ points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences
· Recognize and seek opportunities for continuous learning to gain new understandings, skills and knowledge
· Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to,…and other duties as assigned!
Personal Assistant/Admin. Asst.–P/T (873823)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Supervises the day-to-day aspects of CEO’s calendar and appointments.
· Light email response.
· Invoice processing timely manner collects on overdue accounts.
· Ensures proper billing and tracking of operating costs through management of staff and policies.
· Deliver orientation for all new staff members in accordance with company guidelines; Process new staff member paperwork and oversee electronic personnel files….and more!
Environmental Technician-Entry Level (874243)
Well-established and well-respected Environmental Science, Engineering, Health and Safety firm is offering an immediate opportunity for employment. This position includes onsite air monitoring, identification of hazardous materials through the use of specialty equipment, project management, coordination with abatement firms, company and building owners/managers. Interested applicants must possess the following skills, background and character traits:
General Laborer (874288)
Responsibilities to include:
· Maintenance and physical labor associated with company property including, but not limited to grass mowing, weed control, mulching, and other related tasks
· Clean, organize and maintain company owned real estate
· Basic carpentry skills a must (company shall supply necessary tools)
· Basic painting skills a must (company shall supply necessary tools)
· Additional responsibilities to include various tasks associated with company property as assigned by the owner and management
· Must be able to lift and handle items in excess of 50 lbs…….and more!
Installer/Service Tech (723947)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Installation of new cable or network wiring in accordance to work order instructions and installation specifications; Reconnect/disconnect existing cable wiring; Installation of upgrades to existing cable wiring; Responsible for company and MSO assets; Install new drop changing out RG59 drop for an RG6 or RG-11 drop (digital); Installation of house box at commercial or residential establishment; Installation of Ground and Bond; Customer education of new service; Communicate with dispatch and supervisors regarding work day status
Part-time Office Administrator (874221)
A local IT business is seeking an energetic professional person to deliver top-notch customer service. This person will be greeting customers, answering phones, and providing resolution to customers. Qualified candidates must be able to think on their toes, be resourceful, have the ability to multitask, and keep their composure.
Office Assistant/Receptionist (873262)
Seeking a part-time Office Assistant for our Frederick office. This is an entry level position. General office duties, answer phone, check in clients, collect co-pays, and assist with urine collections. Hours are 3-8p on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and 9:30a-3p on Saturdays. Must be reliable and have a good work ethic.
Social Services Director (873832)
The Social Services Director is responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing of the Social Services Department in accordance with current existing federal, state and local standards, as well as established facility policies and procedures, to ensure that the medically-related emotional and social needs of the patient/resident are met/maintained on an individual basis.
Lead Teacher (872488)
As a Lead Teacher, you will lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback. You will also implement the curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child; create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn; partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children; and much more.
Certified Medical Assistant (872843)
The Certified Medical Assistant provides support services for the Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic’s functions, occasionally requiring the use of independent judgment. Performs varied outpatient clinical duties. Works closely with the psychiatric provider, interacts directly with patients, records vital signs, and manages large volumes of clinical information.
Way Station, several positions-in Frederick and Hagerstown locations!
Tuesday, Aug., 21, 1-3pm
Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave., Frederick MD