New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
CDL-A Truck Driver (874321)
Seeking CDL-A drivers for routes and deliveries in the MD/DC/VA metro area! Be home every night – NO overnights!! Openings in Petroleum Tank Division and Dry Bulk Tank Division (HazMat and TWIC needed for Petroleum division). Sign-on bonus and referral bonus programs; PAID on the job Training. Must be 23 years old, clean driving record. Full benefits package, including PAID HOLIDAYS, PAID VACATION AND PAID PERSONAL LEAVE.
Seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our Bridge to Rediscovery team! Bridge to Rediscovery Staff members will aid our residents in need of memory care. Responsibilities include: ability to perform missing person drill and Bridge to Rediscovery evacuation procedures; ability to identify location of the Bridge to Rediscovery policies and procedures and use of; perform Bridge to Rediscovery Neighborhood scheduling for programs care/environment reviewed and demonstrated; utilize instructions provided to integrate the social, physical, intellectual, emotional aspects of the Montessori Based Dementia Programming into the residents daily service/care plan; and much more.
Laboratory Technician III (876706)
Seeking a Laboratory Technician to provide support research efforts for the Diagnostic Systems Division. The Contractor will provide technical laboratory support performing laboratory experiments in BSL2 and BSL3 laboratories in compliance with FDA Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) (21 CFR) regulations and other applicable regulations and guidelines (i.e. CLIP, COLA, ISO). Experiments include, but are not limited to, qualitative and quantitative Real Time-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR), reagent and assay validation and qualification, production of data and reports in support of transitioning diagnostics, using a variety of manual, automated and semi-automated technology. Laboratory work involves the use and handling of common pathogenic bacteria as well as biologic and biologically derived materials that may also pose a pathogenic risk.
Mechanic Oiler/Helper (876659)
Lubrication of and inspections of industrial production equipment of all types within the bakery.
Support team on equipment break downs, calls, and PMs. Training to become 1st class Industrial Maintenance Mechanic. Position Requirements:
· Must have a mechanical electrical aptitude and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able learn quickly and work safely.
· Candidate must be available to work all shifts/days/nights/weekends/holidays.
· Minimum age 18.
· Safety conscience
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills required
· Must be able to work all shifts, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to work in a team environment and be an active member of a team.
· Must be able to work in non-air conditioned environment.
· Must be computer literate
· High School Diploma/GED
· Extensive background screening and drug screening
Blowmold Operator (873223)
Work in a manufacturing environment. This includes operating all production equipment and performing minor maintenance repairs, warehouse duties, and housekeeping. Engage in problem solving to assist in improving safety, quality, yields, and productivity. Maintain accurate production records. Review quality check sheets and specifications. Perform cleaning and sanitation tasks as required to maintain plant equipment. Maintain a high level of safety and quality awareness and a high degree of urgency. Be a working part of the team. Foster teamwork consistent with our company and plant Mission, Vision, and Core Values. Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (878696)
Perform skilled and semi-skilled work involved in the mechanical servicing, maintenance and repair of the Company’s fleet of automotive and other equipment; to maintain simple records related to shop operations; and to perform related duties and responsibilities as required. Must have CDL Class B license, experience with hand/power tools, and minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Duties include:
· Conducting safety inspections/yearly dot on passenger vehicles and heavy equipment
· Understanding and following oral and written instructions.
· Troubleshooting Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics need to be able to look at mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems, identify problems, and think about possible solutions.
· Ability to pay attention to the minute details of heavy equipment repair will be necessary.
· Reading and understanding maintenance and repair manuals with schematics and wiring diagrams.
· Diagnosing and repairing computer controlled systems, electrical systems, brakes, steering, suspensions, drive train components, differentials, transfer cases, transmissions, gasoline and diesel powered engines, HVAC systems, hydraulic systems, exhaust systems on vehicles and light equipment.
· Diagnosing mechanical defects accurately and make necessary repairs in a timely manner.
· And much more!
Americorp Volunteer Coordinator (878174)
Seeking an AmeriCorps Member to serve as a Volunteer Coordinator to assist with the development and expansion of organization’s volunteer database, educating local nonprofits on how to use and benefit from the site, recruit and place volunteers and develop and implement programming for a middle school and high school summer camp. Receive a $13,700/year living stipend, $5,800 education award, and opportunities to network with professionals in non-profits, government agencies, and schools. This is a one year position.
Food Service (878370)
Local restaurant/ice cream shop is hiring for full-time and part-time opportunities!! Fun, fast paced environment; experience is preferred, but not required. Willing to train if you are energetic, dependable, detail oriented and able to follow directions. Duties include making shakes, sundaes, sandwiches and drinks to specification. Also, organizing orders for takeout and assisting with prep work. Evenings and weekends are mandatory. Salary is based on experience.
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems. Prefer someone with the knowledge of swing arms.
Sales Support (878838)
Responsibilities for this position are service-based and will present new and diverse challenges daily. Duties include, but are not limited to assisting with sales/customer service; managing inventory; placing and fulfilling orders; receiving and shipping inventory; and performing deliveries with company vehicle. Must be 18 years or older with valid driver’s license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements.