New Jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Customer Service Associate (882772)
New store in Frederick seeks Customer Service Associates (CSA). The CSA works in support of the store leadership team to facilitate the completion of all store level tasks and performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store including food service, point of sale duties, customer service, general housekeeping and other related functions. The CSA ensures an exceptional customer experience for all customers.
As a Wingman you will act as a navigator/assistant to the Truck Captain. Your responsibilities will include going out of your way to be extra friendly (smile, eye contact, and small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially clients; working hard to safely remove items from clients’ homes, offices, and buildings; observing clients to determine if there is an opportunity to offer additional services in concert with the Captain; and above all, to “listen, fulfill and DELIGHT”!
CDL-A Truck Driver (874321)
Seeking CDL-A drivers for routes and deliveries in the MD/DC/VA metro area! Be home every night – NO overnights!! Openings in Petroleum Tank Division and Dry Bulk Tank Division (HazMat and TWIC needed for Petroleum division). Sign-on bonus and referral bonus programs; PAID on the job Training. Must be 23 years old, clean driving record. Full benefits package, including PAID HOLIDAYS, PAID VACATION AND PAID PERSONAL LEAVE.
· Repair and maintain industrial production equipment of all types within the bakery.
· Troubleshoot and repair filling and conveyor systems.
· Troubleshoot and repair baking equipment.
· Troubleshoot and repair pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic power systems.
· Diagnoses problems and effects repairs of electrical controls, PLC s, motors and fluid power.
· Performs preventive maintenance and inspects equipment for potential problems.
· Makes recommendations for modification of equipment.
· Responsible startup or shutdown of plant, observe operations, read and record gauges and instruments.
· Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source.
· Maintains knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, QA, HACCP …..and more!
Meter Readers, Utilities (880903)
Accurately reading meters installed on customer premises, including visually checking for and reporting service diversion and metering irregularities. Delivering company notices.
Distiller Assistant (810424)
Distilled spirits production, recordkeeping, equipment maintenance and cleaning, product packaging, event coordination and attendance.
Truck Driver (878285)
Drives truck equipped with various configurations of dump body to transport and dump materials such as rock, asphalt, or other materials as needed. Loads and facilitates movement of equipment using various tilt deck and lowboy trailers. Drives other vehicles and/or configurations as assigned and trained. Ability to drive all vehicle types. Follows all safety requirements and procedures outlined by all regulatory agencies and company policies.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (88696)
To perform skilled and semi-skilled work involved in the mechanical servicing, maintenance and repair of the Company’s fleet of automotive and other equipment; to maintain simple records related to shop operations; and to perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems. Prefer someone with the knowledge of swing arms.
Automotive Technician (852806)
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Qualified Individual will:
· Be self-motivated
· Possess strong mechanical skills
· Work well in a team environment
· ASE Certifications preferred
Description of Responsibilities:
· Perform vehicle maintenance services
· Perform vehicle safety and maintenance inspections
· Maintain a professional appearance and environment
Manufacturing Associate (861074)
Positions currently available including Assembly (heavy equipment – manual), Welder (Mig – production line) and Paint Line Operator, and Machinist/Cut-n-Bend.
Basic positions requirements:
· Physical ability to lift and move product components of various sizes, shapes, and weights (made from steel) through the production line process.
· The ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
· The ability to read and interpret measurements, use a tape measure, and calculate basic math equations.
· The ability to work in varying climates as our manufacturing floor is not climate controlled. This means the interior temperature fluctuates throughout the year based on outside temperatures.
· Basic computer skills.
· Some experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Some duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled, following blueprints
Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern.
Some projects include, but are not limited to:
· Bathtub refinishing
· Ceramic tile refinishing
· Shower refinishing
· Floor refinishing, etc..
Most critical requirements include a valid driver’s license with an insurable driving history, and a high school diploma/GED or equivalent. The trainee will be responsible for their own transportation to and from our shop in Frederick – where they’ll meet the trainer and ride back and forth to the job with them.
Full-time or Part-time and benefits are included.
HomeGoods is NOW Hiring:
Apply in person at any of our HomeGoods locations:
Thursday, 9/20 9:30am-9pm
Friday, 9/21 9:30am-9pm
Saturday, 9/22 9:30am-9pm
Sunday, 9/23 11am-7pm
Monday, 9/24 9:30am-9pm