New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Shift Leader (885139)
Some Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Ensuring only the highest quality soup, salad, sandwiches and power bowls are served
· Supervising Team Members and reinforcing Zoup! policies and procedures
· Promoting the Zoup! culture
· Adhering to the Zoup! Food Service Code
· Correctly processing guest transactions
Team Member (885132)
· Greeting guests with a warm welcome
· Serving up delicious soup samples
· Preparing fresh salads, sandwiches and power bowls
· Adhering to the Zoup! Food Service Code
· Processing guest transactions
· Prepping and cleaning
Local company looking for Entry-level Technician for re-finish bathrooms, willing to train the “right” person. Willing to train the right person to:
· Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled, following blueprints
· Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern.
· Bathtub refinishing
· Ceramic tile refinishing
· Shower refinishing
· Floor refinishing, etc..
Full-time or Part-time, benefits are included.
Meter Readers, Utilities (880903)
Accurately reading meters installed on customer premises, including visually checking for and reporting service diversion and metering irregularities.Delivering company notices.
Distiller Assistant (810424)
Distilled spirits production, recordkeeping, equipment maintenance and cleaning, product packaging, event coordination and attendance.
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
Warehouse Unloader (862302)
Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift. Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet. Perform vehicle safety inspections visually and operationally. Verify quantity of the product. Maintain a sanitary and safe work environment. Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallets.
Automotive Technician (852806)
Full-Time Position with benefits and a $1000 signing bonus.
Qualified Individual will:
· Be self-motivated
· Possess strong mechanical skills
· Work well in a team environment
· ASE Certifications preferred
Description of Responsibilities:
· Perform vehicle maintenance services
· Perform vehicle safety and maintenance inspections
· Maintain a professional appearance and environment
Engineering & Production Services Lead (884096)
Review and analyze customer technical requirements and act as the liaison between multiple departments in order to meet customer needs. Assist labor Quoting team to determine customer’s technical requirements, ensuring that product specifications are within organization’s process capabilities. Work in conjunction with Project Managers and Manufacturing department to review, release, and maintain control of customer-supplied technical data package. Work with manufacturing engineers to develop Manufacturing Work Instructions based on customer documentation, standard practices and quality requirements; and much more.
Seasonal Warehouse Workers (884804)
Large distribution center in Monrovia, MD is looking to hire part time employees at entry level for seasonal openings. Entry level work includes throwing cases onto a pallet, wrapping pallets, loading and offloading trucks by hand. Starting wage is $14/hour; training provided. Flexible hours and schedules available (30+ hours possibly available during seasonal period); must be able to work weekends.
Customer Service Associate (882772)
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) works in support of the store leadership team to facilitate the completion of all store level tasks and performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store including food service, point of sale duties, customer service, general housekeeping and other related functions. The CSA ensures an exceptional customer experience for all customers.
Recruiting for: Seasonal Warehouse Workers (apply online at www.costco.com <http://www.costco.com>)
1. Date: September 28th
Time: (12 – 3 pm)
Location: Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
2. On-the-Spot Interviews with Zoup!!
Date: Saturday, 9/22/2018
Time: 10am thru 6pm
Location: 5597 Spectrum Dr., Ste 103
3. ROYAL FARMS will be opening a new store at 7402 Shockley Drive in Frederick. They are looking to fill 40-50 full-time and part-time openings – Customer Service Associates and Leaders – for their new location.
a. All candidates must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as good customer service, organizational and decision-making abilities. If you’re looking to be a part of something new and exciting, apply online TODAY at <https://royalfarms.com/employment> (select Frederick location).