New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Local company looking for Entry-level Technician for re-finish bathrooms, willing to train the “right” person. Willing to train the right person to:
· Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled, following blueprints
· Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern.
· Bathtub refinishing
· Ceramic tile refinishing
· Shower refinishing
· Floor refinishing, etc..
Full-time or Part-time, benefits are included.
Team Member (885132)
· Greeting guests with a warm welcome
· Serving up delicious soup samples
· Preparing fresh salads, sandwiches and power bowls
· Adhering to the Zoup! Food Service Code
· Processing guest transactions
· Prepping and cleaning
Manufacturing Associate (861074)
Positions currently available include; Assembly (heavy equipment – manual), Welder (Mig – production line) and Paint Line Operator.
Basic positions requirements:
· Physical ability to lift and move product components of various sizes, shapes, and weights (made from steel) through the production line process.
· The ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
· The ability to read and interpret measurements, use a tape measure, and calculate basic math equations.
· The ability to work in varying climates as our manufacturing floor is not climate controlled. This means the interior temperature fluctuates throughout the year based on outside temperatures.
· Basic computer skills.
· Some experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Meter Readers, Utilities (880903)
Accurately reading meters installed on customer premises, including visually checking for and reporting service diversion and metering irregularities. Delivering company notices. Full-Time/Benefits
Distiller Assistant (810424)
Distilled spirits production, recordkeeping, equipment maintenance and cleaning, product packaging, event coordination and attendance.
Press Brake Operator (887351)
Responsible for the daily setup and operation of a CNC controlled press brake using state of the art Wila tooling in a fabrication shop with some assistance provided. May be required to assist other operators as a helper on other machines as required. This is a cross functional position within the Sheet Metal department.
· Set up and operate a hydraulic press for routine established work
· Select correct tooling for the job task with setup documents or supervisor/lead assistance
· Load, install and correctly set up the tools required with some assistance from supervisor/lead
· Must read and understand layouts, job packets and blue prints for parts being fabricated, even if it is a repeat job. This includes understanding of dimensions and tolerances of finished parts
· Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
· Safely operate a forklift to handle materials and completed work
· Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance
· Participate in press and tooling preventative maintenance at the operator level
· Other duties as assigned
Director of Music Ministry (645658)
Over the last fifteen years, Living Grace Lutheran Church has grown from a satellite to a member congregation of the ELCA. Worshipping in Urbana High School, Living Grace seeks to live out its faith in tangible ways in and beyond the Urbana community. We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Music Worship Leader to contribute to our mission and help drive Living Grace forward towards our goals.
The Contemporary Music Worship Leader is a part-time position (approx. 10-12 hours a week).
Constructs and welds subassemblies from detailed layout drawings.
• Weld a variety of machines daily
• Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision
• May work at different workstations during the welding process
• Operate a forklift as needed
• Support other departments when asked or as required
• Maintain inventory levels on welded parts in grocery store/meets deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
IT Help Desk and Network Support Specialist (888026)
Candidate for this position will maintain inventory of all hardware and network devices by location, user, and network identification; maintain the help desk; implement procedures for individual user access to soft files; perform tasks required for preventive maintenance of all hardware and software, and provide documentation for these procedures; configuration and support of the organizations desktop and phones; provide support to remote sites; and much more.
Shipping Team Lead (885194)
Electrical supply company is looking for a person to Lead employees in Shipping area. Picking, pulling prepping product for shipment. Experience with RF Scanners and previous inventory experience. Must have a minimum of 3 years warehouse experience w/ experience in inventory control; ability to stand for extended periods of time and to lift 50 lbs unassisted; effective basic computer and communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
Retail Associate (885158)
Frederick home improvement store is hiring for numerous openings: Customer Service Associates, Cashiers, Loaders/Unloaders, Weekend/Stocker, and more! Seeking dedicated, outgoing, hard-working individuals to provide top quality customer service to customers. Should be comfortable with physical requirements – lifting, moving, standing, and other activities to perform job. Requires flexibility with scheduling, including weekends and evenings.
Recruitment Events at Frederick County Workforce Services (200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD):
1. October 2nd (1 – 3 pm)
Recruiting for: Resident Counselor, DDA Counselor, Pathways Counselor, Registered Nurse, Nurses Assistants, Property Maintenance Technician, IT Help Desk & Network Support Specialist, Accounting Specialist (for more information and to apply online: <https://waystation.applicantpro.com/jobs>)