New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Home Health Aides/Care Provider (896332)
Some Duties include:
· performs simple procedures as an extension of health care services under the direction and supervsion of an RN,
· ensure the quality and safe delivery of health care services,
· follow patient plan of care as written and discussed with the RN,
· documentation to reflect the delivery of quality and safe health care services in the home,
· identifies and report needs and changes in patient’s condition or treatment,
· accurately reports to the RN their findings and/or results in a timely manner,
Administrative Assistant (895826)
Required Skills and Experience:
· Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
· Experience working in a professional, demanding, and fast-paced dynamic work environment, preferably in support of high-level Executives.
· Demonstrated judgement and appropriate use of discretion.
· Experience performing complex administrative tasks requiring analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
· Ability to multi-task and assist multiple employees at once. Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment with all levels of management of a diverse population. Ability to transcribe and/or edit documents.
· Very strong communication skills, both oral and written. Excellent follow-up skills and tracking of suspense items.
· Proven advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, and also Outlook Suite including email, calendar, contacts, and tasks)….and more!
Manager, Quality Control Services (895383)
Management of the Quality Control (QC) Services team responsible for Sample Receipt, Stability Administration, Quality Information Systems, Technical Services and Scheduling/Planning activities. Will work in cooperation with Lab Management to ensure the Services team provides the necessary support and information to the Testing Labs to ensure departmental goals are met.
Quality Assurance Inspector (864316)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Reads and interprets blue prints and engineering sketches
· Inspects products manufactured at STULZ and by suppliers and subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract specifications
· Examines product drawings to secure such information as dimensions and configuration of components to adequately inspect the product for design and contract conformance
· Reviews Bills of Material and other documentation to ensure proper components are installed into STULZ product
· Keeps abreast of engineering change notices and related documentation, which affects the manufacturing process
· Conducts In-process and final inspection of STULZ products at established inspection points in the manufacturing process….and much more!
Distiller Assistant (810424)
Distilled spirits production, recordkeeping, equipment maintenance and cleaning, product packaging, event coordination and attendance.
Press Brake Operator (887351)
Responsible for the daily setup and operation of a CNC controlled press brake using state of the art Wila tooling in a fabrication shop with some assistance provided. May be required to assist other operators as a helper on other machines as required. This is a cross functional position within the Sheet Metal department.
· Set up and operate a hydraulic press for routine established work
· Select correct tooling for the job task with setup documents or supervisor/lead assistance
· Load, install and correctly set up the tools required with some assistance from supervisor/lead…and more!
Automotive Technician (852806)
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop: Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians. Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Shipping Administrator (896330)
En-Net has an immediate opening as a Shipping Administrator for our Back Office Team located at our headquarters. The Back Office Team provides support to the Sales Team and is responsible for a variety of processes including, but not limited to, order processing, purchasing, invoicing, vendor payments, shipping, and logistics. The team works as a collective unit to keep operations moving forward and ensure that our customers (internal and external) receive excellent service. POSITION DETAILS include but are not limited to:
· Working with the Sales Team to plan and estimate shipping costs associated with an order
· Staying current with pricing methodologies of our shipping providers
· Recommending the most cost-effective approach to shipping products to our customers
· Tracking the status on purchases placed by En-Net to our suppliers
· Partial billing customers based on shipments completed to date
· Reconciling our account with shipping providers, such as FedEx and UPS
· Receiving inventory in our office, re-packaging, and shipping to our customers
· Moving the inventory by using space available in our internal storage area and/or outside storage area
CDL Truck Driver (895479)
Seeking CDL-A Truck Drivers for Frederick, MD region. Candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to, the delivery of helium cylinders to clients and the return of empty cylinders to warehouse. Will also be expected to conduct pre-trip and post trip vehicle inspection daily; load and unload cylinders from vehicles safely; report and document damages; drive in a safe, professional manner according to both DOT and company policies whichever may be more stringent; and be courteous and professional with the customers. Position will require overnights and weekends. $70K/yr guaranteed!
Assistant General Manager (896243)
The Assistant General Manager will provide support for the General Manager. They will work to exceed customer expectations, foster a culture of teamwork, develop staff members’ abilities and competencies, as well as meet and exceed the financial objectives established for their assigned location. Their long-term objective should be to develop their own skills towards becoming a General Manager. Principal duties will focus on the following areas: guest services, sales, production, safety & sanitation, personnel, leadership and more.
Mobile Crisis Social Worker (895680)
Seeking candidate with working knowledge of crisis intervention principles and techniques. Will need ability to assess crisis situations for safety and security; to provide goal-oriented crisis intervention stabilization; to perform mental health assessments, and assist clients with the development and implementation of stabilization plans; to establish and maintain empowering, trust relationships with clients, while maintaining appropriate boundaries; to independently make therapeutic decisions which may affect clients or coworkers; and more. Must be LCSW-C or LCPC with current MD license.
Recruiting for: Welders; Paint Line, Machinists, Assemblers
When: Wed., 10/24/2018 at 1:30pm
Information session followed by On-the-Spot Interviews
Where: American Job Center/FCWS
200 Monroe Ave.
How: Must call to register, 301-600-2762
· IT/Cyber/Computer Science Career Day (October 24th, 3:30-5:30p) at FCC Conference Center, E126 ABC – open to FCWS job seekers