Damage estimated at over $200,000.
Westminster, Md (KM) A fire which damaged a commercial building in Westminster Tuesday afternoon is being labeled as accidental. due to hot work igniting gasoline vapors.
The State Fire Marshal’s Office says 40 fire fighters were dispatched to FR Conversions at 1231 Tech Court at around 12:28 PM for a building fire. But the flames were out by the time fire and rescue personnel arrived.
Damage from fire is estimated at $10,000 to the structure, and $200,000 to the contents. .
There were no injuries.
Investigators says the fire was discovered by an employee in the manufacturing line.
By Kevin McManus