New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Tax Preparers (900808)
General: Prepare and electronically file income tax returns while offering superior service, a superior product and encouraging constant innovation. Complete each tax return in compliance with IRS, Bank, Software Company and Colbert/Ball Tax Service. Maintain professional appearance and demeanor in greeting and dealing with the public. Training provided!!
Sr. Refrigeration Specialist (901363)
Technical Duties and Responsibilities
· Troubleshoot, repair and upgrade refrigeration systems.
· Maintain existing refrigeration systems such as walk-in and standalone refrigerators, freezers, Incubators, Stability chambers, and Ovens.
· Receive and respond to service calls, take immediate action to resolve emergency situations or system breakdowns.
· Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required.
Powder Processor Technician 2 (900504)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Operates equipment used to manufacture products. Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure that batches manufactured contain proper ingredients in proper quantities. Maintains inventory records of raw materials used in batch manufacturing. Keeps accurate and up-to-date batch records and data sheets on batches in-process. Performs in-process tests (such as hardness, weight, variation, pH and moisture content) to ensure that batches meet specifications. Recognizes equipment and product problems, notifies supervisor and/or troubleshoots errors in order to achieve optimum production levels. 6:00AM to 2:30PM, M-F.
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Receiving Specialist (900004)
You are a supply chain professional that takes pride in improving an organization’s profit, with regards to inventory, by keeping track of the movement of the products and monitoring orders, deliveries and shipments within the Laboratory Operation.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
You will receive and unload packages, reconciling the number of packages received and inspecting for defects. You will reconcile purchased materials received and compare those to Purchase Orders.
You will manage Vendor/Supplier Relationships. You will demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide high quality, seamless service to the organization.
Production Assembler (897918)
The Production Assembler is responsible for assembling equipment according to established procedures to ensure that production goals and customer requirements are satisfied. This position is located in Germantown, Maryland but company is relocating to Frederick, Maryland in October 2018!!
Press Brake Operator (887351)
Responsible for the daily setup and operation of a CNC controlled press brake using state of the art Wila tooling in a fabrication shop with some assistance provided. May be required to assist other operators as a helper on other machines as required. This is a cross functional position within the Sheet Metal department.
· Set up and operate a hydraulic press for routine established work
· Select correct tooling for the job task with setup documents or supervisor/lead assistance
· Load, install and correctly set up the tools required with some assistance from supervisor/lead
· Must read and understand layouts, job packets and blue prints for parts being fabricated, even if it is a repeat job. This includes understanding of dimensions and tolerances of finished parts
…and other duties as assigned
Automotive Technician (852806)
Full-Time Position with benefits and a $1000 signing bonus.
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Shipping Administrator (896330)
En-Net has an immediate opening as a Shipping Administrator for our Back Office Team located at our headquarters. The Back Office Team provides support to the Sales Team and is responsible for a variety of processes including, but not limited to, order processing, purchasing, invoicing, vendor payments, shipping, and logistics. The team works as a collective unit to keep operations moving forward and ensure that our customers (internal and external) receive excellent service.
Frederick organization is looking to hire at least one cook/dishwasher/space cleaner. We have lots of events and many weekend parties/events that need food prepared. Responsibilities will include preparing daily lunches and dinners as the schedule states; dressing according to the standards set forth by the Committee; preparing for the next shift to make for the most efficient service possible; posting and serving daily specials; maintaining a clean and neat kitchen; and much more.
Binder Operator (901268)
Operate inkjet, laser, xerographic or offset duplicating printers. RIP files or review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing. Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests. Setup, program and release jobs from print queue. May adjust image position, perforations and folds on paper. Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality. Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, tabs and other items as needed. Maintain inventory levels.
Director of Human Resources (900659)
The Director of Human Resources, assigned to the Central Office, has primary responsibility for providing leadership and overall administration and evaluation to the Human Resources Department to ensure optimal service and practices in the areas of recruitment, retention, labor relations, employee benefits, administrative hiring, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) compliance and compensation practices.
Recruitment Events (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) American Pool – Monday, November 5th (10a-2p)
· Hiring for: Lifeguards (excellent opportunity for all ages, including high school students ages 15 and up – will train)
· For more information: www.americanpool.com <http://www.americanpool.com>
· RSVP to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
2) Rutters – Wednesday, November 7th (10-3p)
· New store in Walkersville!!
· Hiring for: Food Service/Retail Team Member
· No registration or RSVP required
Workshop Event (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) Interviewing Skills Presentation – Thursday, November 8th (1p)
· Learn the Dos and Don’ts, along with valuable tips for your next interview!
· Presenter: Molly Coughlan of Country Meadows
· RSVP to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>