New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Machine Operator Filler (906339)
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity. Duties and Responsibilities: – Operator will follow GMP’s at all times – Start-up inspection a. Inspect interior of filler bowl before AM sanitation b. Using a sanitizing cloth, sanitize interior of cap hopper, cap chute and lid c.If less than 24 hours down, complete AM Sanitation with Per Ox sanitizer d. After 24 hours down, operator will complete a modified wash e. Operator will call lab technician for pre-op testing f. Cap hopper lid will remain closed when not in use g. Cap hopper will be emptied daily – Operator will bring each product change over to the lab for testing, at this time the filler will remain off until lab gives approval – Operator will taste every product from their filler – Operator will check weights and codes every 30 minutes – Operator will accurately record all lot code information from caps -….and more!
Blowmold Operator (906331)
· Work in one of the following positions within manufacturing environment. This includes operating all production equipment and performing minor maintenance repairs, warehouse duties, and housekeeping
· Engage in problem solving to assist in improving safety, quality, yields, and productivity
· Maintain accurate production records
· Review quality check sheets and specifications
· Perform cleaning and sanitation tasks as required to maintain plant equipment
· Maintain a high level of safety and quality awareness and a high degree of urgency
· Be a working part of the team
· Foster teamwork consistent with our company and plant Mission, Vision, and Core Values
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
· Follow all DFA GMP’s and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements
Cutting Technician (906361)
The Cutting Technician is responsible for taking an active role in the cutting department and cut glass as required by the production schedule. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for cutting all glass as determined during daily optimizations.
· Responsible for correct labeling of all glass, sorting and staging as required.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment; cleaning up breakage, disposing of damaged glass, keeping a clean floor area around walking surfaces, keeping station desks clean and organized, etc… Maintain, clean and organize all cutoff and specialty stock racks.
· Expected to be a participant in any activity requiring additional help, helping and organizing as required.
· Responsible for maintaining regular cleaning, repair and general maintenance of the machines and coordinating those efforts with our workload and management.
· Expected to be instrumental and responsive to changes in the production schedule as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Cutting Technician will be OSHA10 certified.
Customer Planning Manager (904884)
The Manager Customer Planning is responsible for trade planning, financial and quantitative analysis and oversight for various programs within the given customer(s). This position is also responsible for customer shopping programs, schematics, VAA merchandising, and aisle architect and assortment management. This role can be located in either Frederick, MD and Norristown, PA.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Collaborate with Account Executive on promotional calendar effectiveness.
· Ensure weekly calendar accuracy and communication.
· Input all Navigator Forecasting entries and gain alignment on all final forecasts with Account Executive.
· Continuously adjust Navigator plans, driven by customer, AE, trends, forecast accuracy, strategy/guardrail change and/or course correction.
· Responsible for internal promotional pricing forms and external pricing forms (e.g. Trade Point).
· Responsible for inputting CM log, trade accrual, scan track promotions and communication with finance and Sr. Manager Customer Planning.
Automotive Technician (852806)
Full-Time Position with benefits and a $1000 signing bonus.
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Inside Sales Representative – Microbiology Equipment (904078)
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this Inside Sales Representative position is responsible for supporting and working as a team with the outside sales and administrative staff with selling a wide range of microbiology scientific related consumable products, equipment and services to industries including: food, pharmaceutical, universities and contract laboratories. This energetic, professional, self-directed Inside Sales Representative will work to ensure sales growth consistent with the business plan, follow-up on leads, initiate cold calls to prospective customers, generate sales of new products while maintaining current customers, perform pre-sales activities including quotes, supplying marketing material and closing sales transactions while developing strong relationships with customers. This position will also assist in presenting product demos for end-users for in-house demos and will attend various trade shows.
Cleaning Crew Member (904001)
FT and PT available. Day and evening. Almost all of our work is in Montgomery and Frederick Counties. We are commercial only, no residential. Experience is preferred, but not mandatory. We will train candidates that need it. We perform a background check and E-verify. Send resume to businessinfo@FrederickCountyMD.gov <mailto:businessinfo@FrederickCountyMD.gov> (Subject – Cleaning)
General Laborers (905458)
General Laborers must have an ability to lift 50 lbs. or more. Will assist the floor men with moving furniture from one area to another; will be using a lift to move the furniture; and will assist with customer pick-ups. Must be flexible with hours.
Seasonal Package Handlers (903699)
Seasonal Package Handlers are responsible for loading/unloading and sorting packages that enter and exit the facility. This is a fast-paced, physical position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages typically weighing between 25-35 lbs and up to 70 lbs. Part-time, temporary Package Handlers work the morning or evening shift, Monday – Friday and sometimes Saturday depending on business needs.
Community Employment Specialist (903789)
The primary role of the employment specialist is to provide assistance to individuals with disabilities to obtain and maintain competitive employment in traditional community settings. Employment specialists conduct all phases of vocational services including engagement, assessment, job search, job development and job support. This is a salaried position. The CEP Specialist is expected, through training and experience, to exercise independent judgment with supervision of the CEP Manager.