New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Blowmold Operator (906331)
· Work in one of the following positions within manufacturing environment. This includes operating all production equipment and performing minor maintenance repairs, warehouse duties, and housekeeping
· Engage in problem solving to assist in improving safety, quality, yields, and productivity
· Maintain accurate production records
· Review quality check sheets and specifications
· Perform cleaning and sanitation tasks as required to maintain plant equipment
· Maintain a high level of safety and quality awareness and a high degree of urgency
· Be a working part of the team
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
· Follow all DFA GMP’s and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements….and other duties as assigned!
QA Compliance Manager (907877)
· Oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance systems and activities in conformance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
· Oversees generation and review of documents used in GMP
· Manages and performs audits of BDP Production, Quality Control, and related areas
· Manages and performs audits of contract manufacturers, contract testing companies, raw material vendors, and related entities. Prepares reports and documentation
· Manages and performs GMP and related training
· Manages and leads non-conformance related investigations, manages corrective and preventative actions (CAPA), and manages potential quality issues
· Evaluates, selects, and develops personnel to ensure GMP compliant and efficient operation of the BDP
Laboratory Technician I – Inventory (907102)
Play a critical role in helping patients gain access to the treatment they need. This position is responsible for specimens in our state of the art facility that have been collected by our clients who are managing clinical trials to secure the required approval for potentially life-saving patient treatments. Clinical trials depend on biological specimen samples being withdrawn and deposited on a continual basis.
Field Service Technician (908591)
The Field Service Technician is responsible for all repairs and maintenance of telecommunications and IT systems throughout the facility. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Repair and maintain MATV, SATV, DSS, CATV, CCTV, TRMS, patient education systems, television systems, pillow speakers, DVD/Media Players and teleconferencing systems
· Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates equipment to manufacturer’s recommended specifications; troubleshoot televisions and audio/video equipment. Performs walk through compliance inspections on small scale installations
· Install IPTV, MATV, SATV, DSS, CATV, CCTV, TRMS, patient education systems, television systems, pillow speakers, DVD/VCRs and teleconferencing systems
· Maintain administrative documentation (i.e. Service Report Forms, repair tags, expense reports, EZ Labor, vehicle maintenance records, certificate of completion, etc.) according to company standards
· On-call until 9 p.m. at night seven days a week; carries a cell phone; responds to dispatched service calls as quickly as possible but at least within 6 hours for emergencies or 36/48 hours for normal service, or as stipulated in contractual obligations…and more!!
Scientist – Clinical Research (908145)
The Scientist I will:
· Assist the head of the laboratory in the interpretation and compilation of patient studies
· Assist in the development of new analytical methods for measuring Neutrophil Extracellular Traps formation (NETosis)
· Assist in the development and evaluation of new SOPs to assess neutrophil function
· Perform daily operation of all instruments and procedures
· Serve as a technical authority and mentor in the absence of the lead laboratory scientist
· Be responsible for formal reporting of data including presentations and/or publications
· Stay abreast of current research techniques and remain knowledgeable in pertinent areas through reading literature and by attending scientific presentations
· Manage, compile, and analyze large datasets from multi-array cytokine studies and chemotaxis studies
· The position will require work under BSL II*/BSL II and will require adherence to strict safety protocols
Warehouse Supervisor (908074)
Prior experience in a management/supervisory role in a major van line warehouse facility preferred
Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience; Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows, etc.); Strong organizational and analytical skills; Flexible work hours; Ability to handle 100 pounds; Valid driver’s license; Forklift qualified.
Position requires physical labor, including loading, unloading, crating, pad wrapping, and all duties associated with the movement of freight and household goods within the warehouse environment.
Drive a tractor-trailer making long-haul deliveries and pick-ups that occasionally may require overnight stay. Essential functions:
· Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
· Read and understand bill of lading to determine assignment.
· Load and unload cargo in an organized and efficient manner.
· Safely secure loads and tarp when required.
· Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
· Drive long distances, if needed.
· Fill up on fuel and keep truck tidy.
· Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
· Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
· Follow all applicable traffic laws….and more!
Front Desk Associate (907882)
Local fitness center seeks Front Desk Associates to provide exceptional service to members, guests, visitors and staff at the front desk, both in-person and over the phone. Front Desk Associates are expected to surpass all expectations under the management of the Front Desk Supervisor and with support of the Front Desk Team. Most importantly, Front Desk Associates will build rapport with all members, visitors and guests to create a welcoming environment.
Property Maintenance Residential Technician (907721)
The job involves assuming responsibility for the smooth operation of assigned commercial and/or housing sites. This individual is expected, through training and experience, to exercise independent judgment with supervision by the Property Maintenance Manager. Must have an ability to operate and maintain a work van and drive to locations as needed in order to service properties in multiple counties; to perform individual assessment, planning and implementation in both structured and unstructured settings; to communicate the organization’s mission to the community through daily interactions with others; to assess residential environments for health, safety, security, organization and home-like atmosphere; and more.
Seasonal Driver Helper (903693)
The Seasonal Driver Helper is a part-time, temporary position (typically 4-6 hours per day), Monday thru Saturday between 10 am and 8 pm. Driver Helpers are paired with a Package Driver to assist in the delivering of packages along the route. Helpers meet the Package Driver on the route at a designated location and time and are returned to said location when work is complete. The position is a fast-paced, physical role requiring continuous climbing in and out of the package truck and handling packages up to 70 lbs, in all weather conditions. Helpers may be required to utilize the electronic delivery system to scan packages for delivery.
Recruitment Events (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) Way Station
· November 27th, 10 am to 12 pm
· Hiring for: Property Manager, Van Driver
· November 27th, 12:30 to 3:30 pm
· Hiring for: Seasonal Driver Helper, Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver, Package Handlers
Manufacturing/Trades Job Fair,
When: Wed., November 28, 2018
Where: AJC/Frederick County Workforce Services
200 Monroe Ave., Ste. 1, Frederick, MD
To Register, copy and follow link provided below or call 301-600-2762.