New jobs listed
Tax Preparers (900808)
General: Prepare and electronically file income tax returns while offering superior service, a superior product and encouraging constant innovation. Complete each tax return in compliance with IRS, Bank, Software Company and Colbert/Ball Tax Service. Maintain professional appearance and demeanor in greeting and dealing with the public. Training provided!!
Production Machine Operator (909359)
Responsibilities include the consistent production of a high quality product in a bread baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards. They will also be a team player, have solid interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment. This position is committed to ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits (AIB), good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standards (BRC), environmental compliance, and DOT mandates.
Upscale Security Officer (925057)
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
· Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
· Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
· Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
· Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
· Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
· Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
· Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
· Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Traffic Manager (924717)
Direct the functional areas in traffic consistent with the corporate mission, guiding principles and financial objectives.
· Create and maintain filing systems affecting all areas of shipping including DOT Regs and contracts.
· Assist with ensuring that all shipments are in compliance with DOT rules and regulations governing drivers, interstate shipping and all other applications.
· Oversee all transportation expenditures.
· Facilitate the continued development of all current and potential new carriers to meet customer requirements on service while meeting corporate objectives on pricing and performance on agreed to standards for all modes of transportation.
· Plan and review transportation activities for primary carriers….and more!!
Maintenance Technician (923949)
The Maintenance Technician performs preventive maintenance procedures on bakery equipment, building, and HVAC maintenance to ensure equipment efficiency and reliability; food and associate safety, product quality, and do so in compliance with our environmental and social responsibilities. They demonstrate maintenance skills to ensure effective equipment operation.
Automotive Technician (852806)
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Our busy Frederick and Libertytown locations have openings for an experienced, full-time Automotive “B” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Cleaning Crew Member (904001)
FT and PT available. Day and evening. Almost all of our work is in Montgomery and Frederick Counties. We are commercial only, no residential. Experience is preferred, but not mandatory. We will train candidates that need it. We perform a background check and E-verify.
Residential/Job Coach (892559)
The Arc of Frederick County is seeking people who are interested in full-time and part-time job opportunities as direct support Coaches, who help people where they live or work or while participating in activities in our community. Great pay, flexible hours, Frederick County and Allegany County locations. Requirements for each position include a valid driver’s license with good driving record, clear background checks, and participation in required trainings.
Full-Time (Min. 30 Hours)
No experience needed. Able to learn the menu; Help customers; Clean the dining room; Run the register.
Communications Coordinator (912551)
Downtown Frederick church is hiring a part-time Communications Coordinator to communicate information within and beyond the congregation in the goal of fulfilling its mission. Duties will include ensuring that church communications and publications are prepared and distributed on a timely basis; developing and leading a communications ministry team; maintaining the Ministry leadership list for the congregation; providing assistance in effectively communicating among staff, key leaders, volunteers, and the congregation; providing advice, direction, and communications support to program initiatives and special events; working with others to create public advertisements and submitting them to the appropriate media; managing the budget; managing the church’s social media presence; and much more.
Responsibilities for Loader/Unloader include driving the trucks around the lot and loading and unloading the uniform garments and/or additional facility services products into and out of company trucks. Daily accuracy of products loaded and unloaded is necessary for inventory control and accountability. Competitive pay and good benefits provided, along with opportunities for advancement.
SMT Operator (913508)
The SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operator is responsible for producing electronic assemblies. The SMT Operator position involves the set-up and operation of equipment on an SMT line and secondary processing of assemblies. This position will be responsible for new as well as existing production runs. The SMT Operator will be an integral team member on all process engineering, proto-type, pre-production, and production runs, along with product launches. Must be familiar with Surface Mount Technology (SMT), electronic components and assembly processes.