It covers the Potomac River At Point Of Rocks.
..The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Potomac River at Point of Rocks affecting Frederick and Loudoun
Never attempt to drive through a flooded roadway…this is how most
flood deaths result.
Stay tuned to developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio…
television or radio stations…or visit our website at weather.gov.
You can also find us on Facebook by searching U.S. National Weather
Service Baltimore Washington.
…Flood Warning extended until Tuesday afternoon…
The Flood Warning continues for
The Potomac River at Point of Rocks.
* Until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 5 PM Monday the stage was 20.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Recent activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending at
5 PM Monday was 22.4 feet.
* Forecast…The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact…At 20.0 feet…The boat ramp and lower parking lot at
Point of Rocks are flooded. Water approaches the water treatment
plant in Brunswick. Farmland behind the Tarara Vineyard is flooded.
By The National Weather Service