New jobs listed
Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Fill/Finishing Tech – Entry Level (935717)
Responsible for the preparation of all products in the Finishing area. Assist in the cleanroom as needed.
· Perform work order processing to complete products to inventory
· Orders labels from Label Control; pickup and delivery to and from label control
· Complete sample/test requests and submit samples/retains for testing such as Cber and RSE/CSE
Office Assistant -P/T (932991)
Growing Technology firm is looking for part-time office help. Candidate is REQUIRED to live in a HUBzone and must be able to provide Government issued ID to prove it (i.e. Drivers License, voters registration, etc.). Qualified candidates will be providing office admin. support to small business owner and staff. Some requirements include: Highly motivated candidates with excellent skills in verbal and written communications, interpersonal dynamics, research and analysis, teamwork, and critical thinking; Basic computer skills with primary focus on the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)…and more!
Customer Service Associate (933918)
Job Purpose: To provide a contact between Seamless Gutter Supply and their, Customers for information, orders, and materials.
1) Receiving and forwarding phone calls to the appropriate departments.
2) Process customer orders for delivery and pick up at branch locations.
3) Develop product knowledge necessary to process orders and answer
customer questions….and more!
Delivery Driver/Warehouse/Customer Service (933925)
1) Process and compile materials necessary for delivery to the customer’s job
site or place of business. Packing orders. 2) Fabricate gutters in the appropriate size and color by using a gutter machine. 3) Trouble shooting gutter machines for any defects or difficulties when
fabricating gutters. 4) Load the delivery trucks with appropriate materials and coils for delivery.
5) Daily driving to job sites for delivery of appropriate materials in order to complete each order assigned to the driver. 6) Assist in the warehouse with pick up customer’s orders once daily deliveries are completed….and more!
Communications/Special Projects Intern (928309)
The Communications/Special Projects Intern will be responsible for various duties, supporting a number of projects, including Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) administrative support services. Specifically, the Intern will be responsible for supporting the Communications & Outreach and Program Management & Policy divisions on a number of projects, including Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) administrative support services.
Production Technician II (936630)
As a Production Technician II in Frederick, MD, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Primary trainer of those with less experience (and may act as interim Lead as required)
• Execution of validation protocols as required
• Execute projects with minimal instruction and management oversight.
• Other duties as assigned or identified…and more!
Automotive Mechanic (926565)
Duties required on a typically day: – Repair foreign and domestic vehicles for scheduled maintenance, brakes, tires, suspension, A/C, electrical systems, custom welding, deep engine repair, transmission and differentials – Preform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, checking fluid levels, rotating tires – Plan work procedures, using charts, tech manuals and completing task within allotted time frame – Test parts and systems to ensure they work properly – Identify problems assisted with computerized diagnostic equipment – Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads, wheel bearings and sensors – Perform repairs to manufacturer and customer specifications – Correspond with service writer with diagnostics and services performed.
Automotive Technician (852806)
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick location have an opening for an experienced, full-time Automotive “A” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Automotive Technician (816195)
· Diagnose drivability problems and make repairs.
· Do 4 wheel alignments. Must be able to lift heavy items at times.
· Inspect vehicles for damage and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
· Estimate costs of vehicle repair.
· Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using an electronic testing equipment.
· Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems.
· Test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
· HS diploma/GED
· Clean driving record
· Must have your own your tools
· Must be able to lift heavy items several times throughout the day
Full-Time; No experience needed
Able to learn the menu; Help customers; Clean the dining room; Run the register.
Dental Office Assistant/Office Manager (933928) Ideal candidate will have experience with day to day activities of the dental practice, experience as a front desk admin with knowledge of dental insurance. Must be comfortable with checking patients EOBs, billing, and with discussing finances and collecting co-pays from patients. Candidate should be comfortable coding & submitting dental claims along with keeping track of claims. Familiar with dental finances and with managing patient accounts. Candidate must be able to work well with the other members of our team. Candidate must be willing to travel between Eldersburg and Frederick offices.
Customer Service Representative (936617)
Seeking a customer service representative to call and email area businesses to assist them with promoting their sales and merchandise; contact organizations and venues to help promote their events and functions; and assist businesses with placing effective help wanted advertising in our products. Candidate should have customer service experience; excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently and with a team; and proven proficiency and accuracy in database entry, which requires excellent typing skills.
Operations Associate (935279)
The primary responsibility of the Operations Associate will be to dispatch manufacturing work orders. Position is for a biotechnology company at a regulated site. Operator will receive work orders from the planning department, obtain lot specific product information and print required documentation and product labels. Candidate must excel in a fast pace environment. Attention to detail is a must.
Recruitment Events (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) Flagger Force
· January 23rd, 9 am to 1 pm
· Hiring for: Crew Members/Flaggers
· For more info: www.flaggerforce.com/apply <http://www.flaggerforce.com/apply>
2) Frederick County Public Schools
· January 23rd, 10 am to 1 pm
· Hiring for: Bus Drivers
· For more info: <https://www.applitrack.com/fcps/OnlineApp/JobPostings/view.asp?all=1&AppliTrackJobId=4533&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1>
Leidos Biomedical-Hiring for; Service Worker (Custodial), Laborer, Part-Time Protective Services Officer I, Glassware Processor
3) Date: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
Location: American Job Center/FCWS
200 Monroe Ave.
How to Apply: Forward résumé to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> ; Subject: Leidos