Frederick County Work Force Service’s Latrice Lewis said her agency is committed to assisting job seekers find employment and there are several Hot Jobs that are available right now. To view other job postings, just go to www.frederickworks.com or call (301)600-2255.
Customer Service Associate (933918)
Job Purpose: To provide a contact between Seamless Gutter Supply and their customers for information, orders, and materials.
1) Receiving and forwarding phone calls to the appropriate departments.
2) Process customer orders for delivery and pick up at branch locations.
3) Develop product knowledge necessary to process orders and answer
customer questions….and more!
1. Assembly of hardware, connectors, and or components onto plates, panels or sub-assemblies using assortment of hand tools.
2. Quality Control – capable of inspecting finished product to:
a) Ensure quality of material
b) Ensure the quality of engraving and back fill
c) Ensure the quality of connector installation
3. Compliance with all OSHA hazardous materials and safety procedures
4. Engrave filling, parts assembly, and quality control
5. Shipping prep including QC and packaging of product with appropriate paperwork
6. Shop cleanup including immediate work area, floors, and other areas as designated
7. Any and all other duties as assigned by management
Automotive Technician (852806)
Experienced Automotive Technician Needed for Busy Repair Shop
Dynamic Automotive has been serving the Frederick County community since 1995. Now with four shops, our business is growing! We provide high-quality technical repairs and diagnostics, using state of the art technology and advanced level technicians.
Our busy Frederick location have an opening for an experienced, full-time Automotive “A” Level Technician to maintain service operations by inspecting, repairing and maintaining customer vehicles.
Automotive Mechanic (926565)
Duties required on a typically day: – Repair foreign and domestic vehicles for scheduled maintenance, brakes, tires, suspension, A/C, electrical systems, custom welding, deep engine repair, transmission and differentials – Preform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, checking fluid levels, rotating tires – Plan work procedures, using charts, tech manuals and completing task within allotted time frame – Test parts and systems to ensure they work properly – Identify problems assisted with computerized diagnostic equipment – Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads, wheel bearings and sensors – Perform repairs to manufacturer and customer specifications – Correspond with service writer with diagnostics and services performed.
Automotive Technician (816195)
· Diagnose drivability problems and make repairs.
· Do 4 wheel alignments. Must be able to lift heavy items at times.
· Inspect vehicles for damage and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
· Estimate costs of vehicle repair.
· Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using an electronic testing equipment.
· Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems.
· Test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
· HS diploma/GED
· Clean driving record
· Must have your own your tools
· Must be able to lift heavy items several times throughout the day
Low Voltage Electrician [Entry-Level] (939130)
As an apprentice level electrician for Precision Automation, LLC you must be able to safely and efficiently learn/perform the following tasks:
– Climb ladders
– Install low voltage cable (plenum, in conduit, or other raceway means)
– Safely use power tools and powder actuated tools
– Terminate VAV boxes
– Use proper PPE for designated tasks
– Read and follow blueprints
– Install EMT and other types of electrical conduit
– Read and understand control drawings
Service Technician (938262)
Perform installation, maintenance, and general building repair; replacing floor & ceiling tiles, painting, etc. Perform duties such as furnishing tools, materials, and supplies to other workers; cleaning work area, machines, and tools. Must be aware of their surroundings. Our customers are normally open and operating when we are making repairs, and we must have their safety as well as ours in mind. Service areas include Cockeysville, Randallstown, Thurmont, Westminster, Frederick, Laurel, Rockville and several other small towns in these areas. Also service some of Virginia, West Virginia, and PA
Shop Apprentice (926813)
Shop Apprentice is a mechanics trainee with mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of common hand tools, machinery, and safety practices. The Apprentice is capable of physically performing all manual tasks associated with the manufacture of custom and standard products manufactured within the shop. Shop Apprentice reports directly to the Metal Shop Department Supervisor. Some Responsibilities include:
1. Operation of basic shop machinery including:
a) Hand punch
d) Miscellaneous shop machinery
2 – Operation of Computer Numerical Controlled and other Machinery, including:
a) Datron Machinery
b) Press Brake…and more!
Delivery Driver/Warehouse/Customer Service (933925)
This position is a “blended” position of Driver/Warehouse/Customer Service…
Duties and responsibilities…..
You will conduct— delivery of gutter related material and gutters fabricated at the job site or to the customer’s place of business.
You will need to be physically fit to pass a DOT physical, be able to lift up to 70#, and have a clean driving record. …. also need basic computer skills to be taught to take and input orders. Spanish speaking would be a plus. A Veteran would also be a plus.
Customer Service Associate (933918)
To provide a contact between Seamless Gutter Supply and their customers for information, orders, and materials. Must be friendly, outgoing personality. Mature, competent, credible, able to handle conflict situations according to company policy. Must be able to multitask. Reliable and responsible. Able to take directions….and more!
Bus Driver (939099)
Numerous Bus Drivers needed to drive children safely to and from the various schools on regular routes and school-sponsored field trips. Will follow the route description as it is written; maintain the discipline of students; submits required forms by due dates; see that the bus is kept clean, in good mechanical condition, and that preventive maintenance is performed; and attend all in-service training meetings as required. Five years of driving experience, along with valid driver’s license required. Must meet all Motor Vehicle Licensing requirements for a commercial driver’s license (CDL) with a passenger endorsement.
Flaggers/Crew Members (939093)
Flaggers/Crew Members are currently being hired for the Frederick County area to help keep communities moving. As an entry-level Flagger/Crew Member, you will assist with setting up construction work zones using cones, signs and other special equipment, and you will ensure the safety of our client, the public and the team. Weekly pay with potential to earn up to 13% more after 6 months, plus a company vehicle! Advancement opportunities as company promotes from with!
Shipping Clerk/Packing (938029)
Frederick-based e-commerce business needs a Shipping Clerk to join our staff. We’ve been growing considerably and as volume increases we need a dedicated shipping clerk to fulfill orders and keep our inventory organized and clean. The successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns or replacements. When necessary, he/she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business. Must have a general knowledge of electronics as well and must have previous experience in order fulfillment. Experience with ShipStation or any other comparable shipping application is a plus. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check, and must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Recruitment Events (located at 200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1 in Frederick, MD)
1) Frederick County Public Schools
· January 29th, 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
· Hiring for: Bus Drivers
· For more info: www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps <http://www.fcps.org/about/work-for-fcps>
Leidos Biomedical Interviews-
Date: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
Location: American Job Center/FCWS
200 Monroe Ave.
To schedule Interview: call 301-600-6817
Hiring for; Service Worker (Custodial), Laborer, Part-Time Protective Services Officer I, Glassware Processor….and more!